Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe state broken 80inches 2010 louisiana songs drive crank records disc quad Johncarr record stereo contest pics world silence kyle build crzyblondgrl dollar finals Audiopipe chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Hey Quad Mike has something for you

Go down 
+6
Greg McCool
jkrob21
Stingraysevenout
quad box
Iammurph
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-23

quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 442699_262_full

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/for-quad-t4869.htm?highlight=quad

Memories, like the hot glue on my subs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:39 pm

mschwitz wrote:
There you go running your mouth about numbers you could do. The best I saw from you all season was a 149. That's a long way from 160 buddy. 8 amps? Are you changing classes now? What class/classes are you building for next year so I know what to have my wife build for?
i was not referring to this season nothing has changed from the other build but one more sub, still going to do mod 0-1000 then big Tuna 4000k up
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Quad are you going to use your Tacoma for this # you put up
nahhh i must have my leg room can't stand the old box going sq with it or another kind of box more on the passenger side

Last edited by quad box on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Okay. Someone in my family will have a build ready for you. We will be running 0-1000 mod, 4000+ mod, sb5, ps something, sq pro intermediate and sq pro advanced. Chances are we will have to pull the cars from the sq side next finals to come over to beat you in the spl lanes.
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm

I will make sure we have a Team of Ultra vehicles to show the quality of our product.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

quad box wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
Quad are you going to use your Tacoma for this # you put up
nahhh i must have my leg room can't stand the old box going sq with it or another kind of box more on the passenger side

SQ Huh...I better kick it up a notch!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 am

quad box wrote:
i did not have 4 Grand to setup there it was bad enough paying $120 per night for a room.

quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 LEO_Tard_Big_Ballin
Back to top Go down
SPLJester

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 am

quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 LEO_Tard_Big_Ballin

funniest thing i've seen in a bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   quad - Hey Quad Mike has something for you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Quad Mike has something for you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2