Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My truck got impounded....... Vote_lcapMy truck got impounded....... Voting_barMy truck got impounded....... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My truck got impounded....... Vote_lcapMy truck got impounded....... Voting_barMy truck got impounded....... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken Johncarr 2010 record build globe kyle crank louisiana stereo drive finals chef crzyblondgrl world pics records silence songs 80inches dollar Audiopipe state contest quad disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My truck got impounded.......

Go down 
+2
2003f150
bassahaulic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

My truck got impounded....... Empty
PostSubject: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:34 pm

I was pulli​ng out of Wal-​Mart parki​ng lot in Centr​al,​ with the stere​o going​ at full tilt. And there​ were cops at Smoot​hie King,​ about​ an 1/8 a mile away.​ They pull me over,​ say they could hear every note of the song from Smoothie King and it was way to loud.

Turns out my insurance wasn't valid. No one told me this, so they impounded my truck. Stereo and all. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Isn't your responsibility to make sure your own insurance is valid?
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 pm

I don't pay for it...... it's only 75$ and my parents said they would cover it if i payed for most the gas.

And apparently it hasn't been valid for 2 months. I assumed it was.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 pm

That sucks gotta keep a check on these things
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 pm

I see this. I'm going to start paying for it after all this is over.

I wouldn't have even been driving it if i had known it didn't have any insurance.
Back to top Go down
modxterra
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
modxterra

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:13 pm

must be lucky to not have to pay for insurance
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 am

Better hurry up and get it out, Drew. Lemme share a story...

The year--1995. I was in Lawton, Oklahoma in the Army. The Ford Splash had just came out the previous year and was all the hype. I purchased one, and with a 5/7 drop, rims, new paint (scallops), two 12s behind the seat and two 15s under the hard cover out back, and I thought I was the SH!T. I later joined a local car club, Exotic Toiz and was elected to the Treasurer position. Fast forward a few months and a bar fight later, I was arrested. Truck was inpounded. A couple of days later, I was released and headed straight to the impound yard to get my truck. Rims were gone...window was smashed out, all speakers and amps were gone--from the POLICE impound yard. They said they weren't responsible for damages or theft. Fukkers.
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 am

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
Better hurry up and get it out, Drew. Lemme share a story...

The year--1995. I was in Lawton, Oklahoma in the Army. The Ford Splash had just came out the previous year and was all the hype. I purchased one, and with a 5/7 drop, rims, new paint (scallops), two 12s behind the seat and two 15s under the hard cover out back, and I thought I was the SH!T. I later joined a local car club, Exotic Toiz and was elected to the Treasurer position. Fast forward a few months and a bar fight later, I was arrested. Truck was inpounded. A couple of days later, I was released and headed straight to the impound yard to get my truck. Rims were gone...window was smashed out, all speakers and amps were gone--from the POLICE impound yard. They said they weren't responsible for damages or theft. Fukkers.

That's what they said, but you could still have sued them and won.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:57 pm

I made a list off ALL amps/speakers/subs/radio/wire/tools EVERYTHING.

I have pics i took THAT day of the truck.

I wish something would go missing. I WISH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 pm

what good is a list with no insurance?
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 am

^ He has a point
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:22 pm

No that it is in their hands anything goes missing, they have to replace it.

So are the words of the cop
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:56 am

the cops made a list of everything in the truck then signed it, paper says and i quote..

"4 Pioneer speakers, 2 Kicker subs, Pioneer CD player, Misc. tools, 4 amplifiers"

then

"I hereby accept resposiblity for the above described storage property and contents on behalf the EBR Sheriff's Office." Signed by the owner of guys towing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My truck got impounded.......   My truck got impounded....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My truck got impounded.......
Page 1 of 1