Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Promoting Products at Finals Vote_lcapPromoting Products at Finals Voting_barPromoting Products at Finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Promoting Products at Finals Vote_lcapPromoting Products at Finals Voting_barPromoting Products at Finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals silence songs crzyblondgrl disc kyle globe contest louisiana dollar records 80inches chef build world state Audiopipe record broken quad pics crank stereo Johncarr drive 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Promoting Products at Finals

Go down 
+7
Alan
Johncarr
aphinney
Navi
STREETBEATZ19
The_Rowlands
BBGIC
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Promoting Products at Finals Empty
PostSubject: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:12 pm

If your manufacturer is present then feel free to promote them as you like.

If a manufacturer IS NOT supporting the event you may not:

Hand out literature

Hang or display banners or product displays

Display more than two (2) product decals on the vehicle. Decals can be no larger than 4" tall by 10" wide. Decals larger than this must be covered.

This is and has always been USACI Finals policy. I am sure you can understand that without these policies there many companies would not bother to purchase a booth or sponsorship.

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Last edited by USACI on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 pm

sponcer list?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Ralph, by 2 decals do you mean 2 decals from one manufacturer, or 2 decals total?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:25 pm

ya i have the whole van covered in decals
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Ralph, by 2 decals do you mean 2 decals from one manufacturer, or 2 decals total?

From the same company. You can have as many different as you like.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm

what about the shop logos where ya work
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Shop Logo's are fine. Local Dallas shop decals will be ok as long as they are not over done or obviously intended to sneak in.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm

sponsor's list?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Big guy you know I love ya but thats kinda gay. If someone supports me then Im gonna wanna show appreciation to them. Not every company involved in this industry can afford a booth and the expenses to attend finals involved with that booth. Especially considering the economy the way it is. Competitors and their specatotrs make up a very small percentage of ALL 12v companys and generally count on losing money by attending finals, I think we can agree knowing ahead of time that you are going to lose money ahead of time isnt a wise decision to follow through with, especially right now.

Regardless its your playground, I will play by the rules (but dont think I wont pee in the sand when you aint looking :p )
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

no wonder at padre it smelled like piss around my car.....shoot
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 pm

busted Surprised
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Navi wrote:
Big guy you know I love ya but thats kinda gay. If someone supports me then Im gonna wanna show appreciation to them. Not every company involved in this industry can afford a booth and the expenses to attend finals involved with that booth. Especially considering the economy the way it is. Competitors and their specatotrs make up a very small percentage of ALL 12v companys and generally count on losing money by attending finals, I think we can agree knowing ahead of time that you are going to lose money ahead of time isnt a wise decision to follow through with, especially right now.

Regardless its your playground, I will play by the rules (but dont think I wont pee in the sand when you aint looking :p )

1. $250 is all a company needs to be a sponsor. No other costs involved. Or, if they are a USACI member they are exempt to this rule!

2. Show appreciation, put a couple of decals on your ride, open up and show the product. Put their logo on your team jacket. Just do not let them ship you a bunch of stuff to show, promote, or hand out at the show. Do not become a free booth for them.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Ralph,

Do you like my newest logo??

Promoting Products at Finals Ebay25015
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:36 pm

confused confused so if audiopipe isnt a finals sponser.. then johns van would have to cover its logos?? ? or am i not understanding somthing ??? i can understand most of it.. brochers and setting stuff up.. maybe even a banner.. but what decals we have on our cars? 4x10.. thats not even a windshiled eyebrow sticker...
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Get em Ralph, nice to see the sponsor issue being pushed. It benefits us all!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:24 pm

hey what about that sponser list
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

Alan wrote:
confused confused so if audiopipe isnt a finals sponser.. then johns van would have to cover its logos?? ? or am i not understanding somthing ??? i can understand most of it.. brochers and setting stuff up.. maybe even a banner.. but what decals we have on our cars? 4x10.. thats not even a windshiled eyebrow sticker...

4x10 is just a a guidine. We will use try and use good judgement.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

ibbangin wrote:
hey what about that sponser list

should be updated on the site tonight or in the morning.
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 am

ok well what if you requested stuff from a sponser to pass out? i called ohio gen and had them send me stuff just for finals. i'm not full sponsered but every little bit of savings helps and they helped me a bunch.

so can i pass out there stuff since i requested it?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:32 am

I PERSONALLY THINK THERE STUFF IS REPRESENTED IN YOUR VEHICLES, AND THE FACT THAT THEY CANT BE THERE TO SELL THERE PRODUCT ALONG WITH ANSWER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT IT WELL JUST DONT SEEM RIGHT TO ME.

ITS NOT THE COMPETITORS JOB TO DO THIS, EVEN THOUGH WE LOVE THE PRODUCTS WE USE FROM THESE COMPANIES THEY SHOULD ATTEND WORLD FINALS TO SUPPORT US AND USACI
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:34 pm

bigbass140 wrote:
ok well what if you requested stuff from a sponser to pass out? i called ohio gen and had them send me stuff just for finals. i'm not full sponsered but every little bit of savings helps and they helped me a bunch.

so can i pass out there stuff since i requested it?

No. They are not a member, a sponsor, or a vendor. Handin out their product literature or POP would require a minimum $250 sponsorship on their part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Products at Finals   Promoting Products at Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promoting Products at Finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: