Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Vote_lcapSerious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Voting_barSerious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Vote_lcapSerious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Voting_barSerious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr kyle silence records pics louisiana contest crzyblondgrl broken chef finals state world songs crank 80inches Audiopipe 2010 record quad dollar build drive stereo globe disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell

Go down 
+13
Stingraysevenout
Moonie
fmxboy144
Nick
SBFRK
bassahaulic
supadave
84CRX
Alan
memphis_yota
mod4000
Terry Jackson
Navi
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Empty
PostSubject: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Do bathtub/shower farts stink so much worse than a normal fart?

I mean I fart before I get in the shower its the usual rose scent, 5 seconds later i squeeze a SBD in the shower and its pealing paint of the neighborhood houses. I know its gotta be the same batch, now way could I whip up another brew that quick to make that much of a difference.

Water + methane = cyanide?
Back to top Go down
Terry Jackson

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 pm

That wasn't a fart in the shower dumba$$ that was a burp, its your breath
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 pm

The hydrogen and the methane combine to form hydrochlorflourmethane. Highly toxic to most animals.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 pm

/\ this is not a true statement due to the fact Scott would be dead, he's an animal. Kinda like a PUSSY cat
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:12 am

dude.. this is a real issue... whats the scoup??? maybe couse your stuck in such a smaller space?? maybe fart in the closet next time and see if it has the same effect??????
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:13 am

Underwear and jeans make a good filter. That might be the issue! lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:41 am

mod4000 wrote:

Incorrect, however at least when I do burp I dont have your problem of it tasting like sperm. you dirty cum gargler affraid
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 am

this is fornicating hilarious but also very true, i think it depends on the soap you use. some soaps make it smell good while others give it a funky smell think its a chemical imbalance or something. although the pants and underware being a filter is a great synopses lol let us know what you come up with scott this is really really pressing issue.

ALERT THE MEDIA call cnn and get someone over there.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 am

supadave wrote:
this is fornicating hilarious but also very true, i think it depends on the soap you use. some soaps make it smell good while others give it a funky smell think its a chemical imbalance or something. although the pants and underware being a filter is a great synopses lol let us know what you come up with scott this is really really pressing issue.

Why he got to use them fancy edjumakashunal words? lol!

I think it's the hot water that add's to it, try taking a cold shower and see if it still smells. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

supadave wrote:

Wrong Scott don't use soap. Just ajax and brillo pad lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:46 pm

only way i can get that Dung Pile off Jimbo's mom gave me Surprised
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 am

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL Fart in a sleeping bag and see what kind of effect it causes
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am

mod4000 wrote:

damnnnn. so where are you saying he had his mouth....... Question Question eeewwwwwwwwww lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm

ttt Surprised
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 pm

its the heat i tell ya it just fumigates the stench makes it 10 times worse fo sho hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 am

whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 am

Moonie does he blow up da shop when he comes around or what?

Ohhh and before i forget do either one of you know a Chelsea Barton? She worked for me when she first come to college station and she is from Hobbs.
Back to top Go down
usacijt
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacijt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am

why the hell are we talking about farts? scratch so do you watch the bubbles float up to the top also? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 am

*shakes head*

Scott... you just ain't right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Toot molecules (tootecules) bond with water vapor, which gives 'em an extra bit of oomph, because humidity (the water vapor) and heat (hot shower) amplify our ability to smell. Being an enclosed area also contributes.

Ever smell rotten food in the cold versus smelling rotten food in the heat?

FART FACTS:
Did you know?
1. On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
2. Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart.
3. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
4. Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
5. People fart the most in their sleep.
6. Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 am

i think i do know a chelsea barton but i dont know i know faces more then names how old is she?????
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 am

ShowB wrote:
Toot molecules (tootecules) bond with water vapor, which gives 'em an extra bit of oomph, because humidity (the water vapor) and heat (hot shower) amplify our ability to smell. Being an enclosed area also contributes.

Ever smell rotten food in the cold versus smelling rotten food in the heat?

FART FACTS:
Did you know?
1. On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
2. Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart.
3. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
4. Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
5. People fart the most in their sleep.
6. Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.

Thanks! We know that you know your sh!t! In this case Farts! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 am

This is a diff topic Navi
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm trying not to approach,,,p.s. Jimbo we miss you honey you lil fart
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm trying to figure out y you and mini look a lil dark in the pic maybe its flash resin idk
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:53 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
I'm trying to figure out y you and mini look a lil dark in the pic maybe its flash resin idk

Oh Lawd What happened to us
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 pm

thats racist
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Navi wrote:
thats racist

wrong forum

MY theory is... the sexiness was just too much for the camera, so it had to tone you guys down a bit. lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:11 pm

fawk Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell   Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious question I need answered B4 finals..... Why the hell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: