Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Anyone to teach me at finals? Vote_lcapAnyone to teach me at finals? Voting_barAnyone to teach me at finals? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Anyone to teach me at finals? Vote_lcapAnyone to teach me at finals? Voting_barAnyone to teach me at finals? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build songs stereo broken drive chef 80inches pics dollar crzyblondgrl state silence records crank contest 2010 louisiana finals kyle quad disc Johncarr Audiopipe record globe world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Anyone to teach me at finals?

Go down 
+3
TeamCobra1
jkrob21
Matt_Sibley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Anyone to teach me at finals? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 pm

I'm supposed to be attending finals to help judge on the SPL side of things. I'll be coming in late Friday night due to work and staying until late sunday. As many of you know, I'm genuinely interested in SQ and would like for someone to sit down and go over the judging/listening process with me. At Scrapin the Coast I was judging SPL all weekend and prior to the show no one really wanted to let me listen since they were still tuning and sunday most of them were gone before I got a chance to find them.

If anyone is willing to share some knowledge with me I'd greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Look me up Matt. I'll try to get you together with a few pair of great ears.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:04 am

find me...ill hook u up
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:56 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
find me...ill hook u up

when are you going to be there , i would like to get some pointers from you.I am sure i can learn a great deal from you ,hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm

ill b there late thursday night till monday morning.....find me and ill see what I can do
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 am

I will be there Friday afternoon to Saturday evening. I judged the Tulsa SQ show and was supposed to judge at Finals, but I will not be judging so my ears are here to help tune or to give pointers out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 am

TeamCobra1 wrote:
ill b there late thursday night till monday morning.....find me and ill see what I can do

cool, i'll be looking for you.just in case i' am the Mexican looking guy (fat)lol.And not the one on my avartar , that is my bro .

thanx alot.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 am

I'll be glad to walk you around can get you some demos in cars as well, Matt....on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Sounds good. Verification is usually over early on sunday so I should have time to come over and check things out then. I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:07 am

You doin verification again this year? kewl but Matt get with darville and ralph on the tape on pass windows in stock and pro stock cars .... They say its okay and a few slippped bye with it on there but i had to remove mine... So lets make a real decision and stick with it on all tha vehicles PLEASE... Its .2 tenths for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to teach me at finals?   Anyone to teach me at finals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone to teach me at finals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: