Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Vote_lcapSouth Side of a North Bound Donky. Voting_barSouth Side of a North Bound Donky. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
South Side of a North Bound Donky. Vote_lcapSouth Side of a North Bound Donky. Voting_barSouth Side of a North Bound Donky. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records contest songs quad 80inches louisiana world pics dollar globe Johncarr build chef drive 2010 stereo record disc finals kyle crank crzyblondgrl state broken Audiopipe silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

South Side of a North Bound Donky.

Go down 
+6
JLG Entertainment
mod4000
Navi
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

South Side of a North Bound Donky. Empty
PostSubject: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Darville and Blake are in Dallas as we all know promoting finals. Today they stopped by the Texas Bass Productions show at Audio Depot in Arlington. Two seconds after arriving Curtis (the head dude) approached Darville and attempted to throw him out. He said "you aren’t promoting USACI finals at my show". "You aren’t hading out no fliers at my show either" he continued. Then Curtis proceeded to tell Darville he is not a customer at the store and needs to park elsewhere! I have never met this guy but I am afraid if I did I might need bail money! What a jerk-off.

Despite USACI trying to work with TBP and Curtis’s promises to reciprocate, he has proven that his character is flawed and his intentions have nothing to do with this sport nor this industry.
Anyone who attends TBP events or supports his organization needs to know who this guy really is and what he stands for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:46 pm

man things dont have to be this way.......
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:49 pm

FTPAN.......

losers hate for winners to show up at their shows. Bunch o chicken shitt wannabe compeditors anyway. Would love to see some of THOSE PANZIES come try their luck at Finals....LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Yes they do this guy and his organization are a joke..Basically its all the guys that got beat in Usaci in Texas can go compete there and actually place... FuckthoseputoassNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 pm

And if i offend anyone then do something about it.. black , white , green , orange act like one ill treat ya like one..... BAN

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 pm

but he doesn't have any problems handing out his flyers at usaci events...what a tard
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:02 pm

BAN MAN
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Curtis has had a hard-on for USACI since he started. He began with Patricia Riley after she was disavowed by USACI due to a few thousand dollars in bad checks and unpaid debt. He took over in her footsteps, doing free shows at Hooters, car lots, and just about anywhere that would let him in. USACI has tried to work with him, tried to co promote shows with him, and even offered him a position as the USACI director for that area at one time. I am just glad he declined the offer now that we know what he stands for.

USACI is in Dallas to stay. USACI will get some shows going and build that market. If Curtis does not like it we do not care. May he choke on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:07 pm

AMEN MY BROTHREN. SALACOM SALAM FOOL
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm

This A$$ clown offered to pay my gas to come to one of his show. Needless to say I never did FU(K him and TBP
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm

I didn't even hand out a flyer all the reps that were there took care of it for me.... As for the store they seemed like a bunch of cool guys and let us put a bunch of finals fliers in their shop.. BTW the USACi Suburban is now a mobile bilboard with the help of white shoe polish and Doller General. If anyone who is a USACi member that competed at the show and won CONGRATS...

Mike Darville Flier Director Worldwide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Curtis likes to talk the talk but he won't walk the walk. He was messing with Rod Green last year. When I stepped up to his challenge he never showed. He kept saying how he would hand Rod or I our butts with his new SQ setup. While my truck is not the best sounding car on the planet I figure it's good enough to beat his big mouth.

Well after months of going to shows down in Texas that he promised to be at and pleading for him to come to shows up in my neck of the woods he never showed. Not to beat on a dead horse but I even built him a nice trophy to take home with him should we ever actually run into one another at a show.

South Side of a North Bound Donky. Pinktrophy001

South Side of a North Bound Donky. Pinktrophy005

South Side of a North Bound Donky. Pinktrophy2004

I hauled that trophy everywhere I went for over 4 months. He never showed to beat me though. All talk I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Nice trophy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Nice trophy!

It is nice.

One would think he woulld show up to collect it. Reminds me of someone else. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 pm

WHO? QAUD...LOL
Back to top Go down
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 am

USACI wrote:
Darville and Blake are in Dallas as we all know promoting finals. Today they stopped by the Texas Bass Productions show at Audio Depot in Arlington. Two seconds after arriving Curtis (the head dude) approached Darville and attempted to throw him out. He said "you aren’t promoting USACI finals at my show". "You aren’t hading out no fliers at my show either" he continued. Then Curtis proceeded to tell Darville he is not a customer at the store and needs to park elsewhere! I have never met this guy but I am afraid if I did I might need bail money! What a jerk-off.

Despite USACI trying to work with TBP and Curtis’s promises to reciprocate, he has proven that his character is flawed and his intentions have nothing to do with this sport nor this industry.
Anyone who attends TBP events or supports his organization needs to know who this guy really is and what he stands for.

TBP is the Minor Leagues. I guess anyone who has a meter thinks they can start a competition circuit.....I wonder if their "corporate address" is a park bench.... Razz Hell, I think I'll take my termlab to all the Hooters and call it the "Hooters Bass Productions" What a JOKE! F**k those guys Ralph!
Back to top Go down
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 am

Texas Bass Productions World Finals.....brought to you by Boss Audio. For more info contact your nearest pawn shop authorized dealer.....
Back to top Go down
Curtis

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 pm

USACI wrote:

Ok first my org promote the car audio industry and I never came to any usaci event trying to promote my show by passing out flyers. Second I started these events with good talks about usaci I my self use to compete when Ken Murphy ran events. So there are no problems here but why should I be ok with what Mike D. said on the other hand I talk to Blake for sometime and came to coolness about why they were there. As far as you talking saying I rejected a offer you made I emailed you about that and the fact of texas bass productions would continue you never responed
Back to top Go down
Curtis

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 pm

afro Oh by the way If usaci members feel the need to trash what my intensions are at least allow me to respond dont ban my ip address are user name afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Side of a North Bound Donky.   South Side of a North Bound Donky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Side of a North Bound Donky.
Page 1 of 1