Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Voting_barI'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Voting_barI'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar louisiana chef records world state songs kyle quad crank finals contest globe pics crzyblondgrl stereo silence build record Johncarr Audiopipe broken disc 2010 80inches drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I'm tired of the age thing.

Go down 
+8
Tub Asko
Matt_Sibley
scionsoloxb
supadave
Mike Jaffe
SBFRK
n-stereo
bassahaulic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seems that no matter what aspect of life I'm dealing with, my age some how inhibits what I can do, how far I can go, or if people respect me.

They seem to think that ALL 16 years olds are ignorant, foolish, with zero common sense, and barely and knowledge about things beyond video games. I know that with age come experience, but when people won't listen to you at all because of the fact that you are a certain age, it just gets annoying after a while.

I love to hear "Your to young, you don't know what your talking about." I don't know everything, hell I'm far from it and I know it. But that's no reason for people to assume I know nothing.

Sorry for the rant. Just had to get it out. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234

AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Shhhhhh :X
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
MIKE' S_WIFE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Drew,
You're tired of the age thing? Try being 70 years old. And just to show you that my heart's in the right place, let's trade. I'll be 17 and you can be 70. LOL

ARE YOU REALLY 70?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 pm

MIKE' S_WIFE wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Drew,
You're tired of the age thing? Try being 70 years old. And just to show you that my heart's in the right place, let's trade. I'll be 17 and you can be 70. LOL

Yes ma'am. Change your mind about being my mic judge at Finals?
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm

timmy is 22 and tought be a crap load of stuff..but im 26 and still get that tho it sucks but it comes with time.
Back to top Go down
MIKE' S_WIFE

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
MIKE' S_WIFE wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Drew,

Yes ma'am. Change your mind about being my mic judge at Finals?

not at all; looking forward to it actually, but what i've seen of you didnt strike me as being 70!!!! I'm gonna have to let that sink in for a day or two... LOL
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Mike is a pimp in a old mans costume. He pimps Derose on the side for extra income.
Back to top Go down
MIKE' S_WIFE

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:20 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Mike is a pimp in a old mans costume. He pimps Derose on the side for extra income.

RRAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I like dirty old men!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of the age thing.   I'm tired of the age thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of the age thing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2