Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Tragedy Has Struck Vote_lcapTragedy Has Struck Voting_barTragedy Has Struck Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Tragedy Has Struck Vote_lcapTragedy Has Struck Voting_barTragedy Has Struck Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence contest world 2010 build Audiopipe broken chef drive disc dollar globe louisiana records state pics quad stereo record finals Johncarr crzyblondgrl crank songs 80inches kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Tragedy Has Struck

Go down 
+3
Jan Bennett
jsketoe
jayhawkblk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 am

Well I have started my week off on the wrong foot. I was on my way to work and woman on her damn cell phone came over into my lane. Needless to say my car now has some ouches on it and is on it way to the shop for estimates on repair. So I am not coming to finals now since I will not have a car. Wanted to say good luck to you all. Thankfully the car is not damaged really bad just dents and scratch.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Thankfully you aren't damaged...why don't you come fly in and kick it.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Yea I am good. Praise God. I was just rattled. I actually felt kinda bad for the lady. She could not stop apologizing. She seemed very young like fresh out of college and she was driving her fiences lexus so she was dreading having to call him.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:57 am

should have told her to make sure and park the car when she went to call him...Wink

too many accidents caused from cell phones.

glad you're ok though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
Monte B.
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:02 am

Go ahead and bring the car. We can put you in the corner or up against a wall to hide the side she hit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:02 pm

ya, and if you need it, we can just bring a ball peen hammer and damage the other side so it will all match

Glad you are safe and sound. You will be missed my friend. I was looking forward to hearing your car.

Have a blessed week brother!

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:04 pm

yea I am pretty irrotated that she messed up my plans. But it could have been worse. This just gives me an excuss to tear the car apart again when I get it back. get it ready for next season. I am thinking of stepping up to advanced anyway so I need to make sure that car meets the advanced criteria.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:05 pm

and Joe you stay away from my car with that hammer. LOL
Back to top Go down

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 pm

austin is passing a law in texas that is supposed to be in effect in jan that if your caught holding your phone while you drive its going to be a hefty fine...oklahoma and kentucky and michigan has already passed that law. i have a bluetooth and while you can still get distracted on a bluetooth its alot better than holding the phone and driving.
Back to top Go down
blkaudi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:00 pm

I was looking forward to seeing the bimmer and hearing those sinifoni amps. Well, I guess we will all have to wait till 09'.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:17 pm

you still won't hear the sinfoni's
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am

Come over anyway and bring the car , glad to were o.k.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 am

blkaudi wrote:
I was looking forward to seeing the bimmer and hearing those sinifoni amps. Well, I guess we will all have to wait till 09'.

You wont being Sinfoni's at least not in my car. I have changed to the Billet 8 muhahahahahahhhaaha
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 am

tijuana_no wrote:
Come over anyway and bring the car , glad to were o.k.

Car is now in the shop getting fixed up.
Back to top Go down
blkaudi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm

jayhawkblk wrote:
blkaudi wrote:

You wont being Sinfoni's at least not in my car. I have changed to the Billet 8 muhahahahahahhhaaha

Its hard keeping up with your installs. Did you not like the Sinfoni amps or just needed something different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tragedy Has Struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Has Struck   Tragedy Has Struck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy Has Struck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: