Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Vote_lcapfinals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Voting_barfinals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Vote_lcapfinals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Voting_barfinals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics chef Audiopipe finals broken records quad globe 80inches drive kyle contest louisiana stereo crzyblondgrl songs crank state silence world Johncarr build disc dollar record 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.

Go down 
+5
BBGIC
ktsstratus
Stingraysevenout
sanman
Magoo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Empty
PostSubject: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm

I would like to see you put into print if not already, that any person that can prove he or she is in the military and do to being over seas etc.. has not been around to earn his or her points before cut off can still attend and compete at finals. I was wondering your feelings on this? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:57 pm

I can attest to this for I have got an invite while being deployed I think the catch is you have to actually be there and attend finals.

if you have someone running your car all year long you dont need a free pass for you have made arragements to obtain the points
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 pm

If you were in Military stuff overseas or whatever your in automatically Maggo like Jeff said and the other thing too... I know you asked for usaci to answer but you might wait awhile and we know first hand i have a team mate going through this right now and they said ABSOLUTLY PERIOD NO QUESTIONS ASKED....
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 pm

thats cool I was just thinking about it and didnt know if there was a rule for that or not thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
Above Average Contributor
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey Magoo great question. I hope they do have something like that in play and sometimes just maybe you cant get someone to run for you. Last year while I was gone my wife went back home to SC and I wouldnt of had anyway to have my car ran. But just saying sometimes it might not happen and would be nice if their was something cause here next year I might be back in that situation again.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 am

Active military deployed during the 2008 season are exemt from points requirements and are extended an automatic invitation.

USACI
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Thank u ralph
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Here comes Chad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:06 pm

this post has nothing to do with me, i knew this long time ago, however if you look at the member pages i have plenty of points, now the question is, which class will i compete in if i actually go, my wife will be there and will be running my car.

i have 165 points, even though i have been gone

75 in 0-600
90 in 601-1800

not to mention that my wife who will be running my car has 210 points with the vast majority of them being in 3001 +

so what class will it be? who knows.

also my teammate and my former CRX's new owner Timmay has points for 1801-3000 and SB3, so what will he be doing? both again? who knows....

but yeah like jeff before me, even though we knew about this, we still did what we could to support an org that supports us even though we were gone.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:21 pm

and 601-1800.....................
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:36 pm

I think that is a GREAT rule Usaci has on the Active military point system!

golf clap!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 pm

kickercrx wrote:
this post has nothing to do with me, i knew this long time ago, however if you look at the member pages i have plenty of points, now the question is, which class will i compete in if i actually go, my wife will be there and will be running my car.

i have 165 points, even though i have been gone

75 in 0-600
90 in 601-1800

not to mention that my wife who will be running my car has 210 points with the vast majority of them being in 3001 +

so what class will it be? who knows.

also my teammate and my former CRX's new owner Timmay has points for 1801-3000 and SB3, so what will he be doing? both again? who knows....

but yeah like jeff before me, even though we knew about this, we still did what we could to support an org that supports us even though we were gone.

no i was just saying not saying i dont think you should be able to do that just saying here you come cause i didnt think you were coming but im glad they let it happen like that its only right your deployed thats not your fault you should be able to compete no if ands or buts but hope everything goes good for you big guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.   finals - Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deployed Military Points Exempt for Finals.
Page 1 of 1