Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
pulled over mega search Vote_lcappulled over mega search Voting_barpulled over mega search Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
pulled over mega search Vote_lcappulled over mega search Voting_barpulled over mega search Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 drive stereo silence crzyblondgrl build world Johncarr state disc record Audiopipe louisiana pics broken kyle records 80inches contest dollar songs chef finals crank quad globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

pulled over mega search

Go down 
+9
Gabe Sanchez
Crash
cavi_in_kc
SQcrewcab
Moparbass28
quantumzilla
aphinney
super stock crx
blakes
13 posters
AuthorMessage
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-04

pulled over mega search Empty
PostSubject: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:21 am

commin home from omaha last night got pulled over ... and the cops gave me the hardest time ever... asked if they could search the van.. well sure go ahead . the pulled off all my wiring to subs ripped my pannels for the wall to make sure no dope was there ... broke the engine cover off in van ..made me un hook every battery so the could check and make sure they were not dummy bats with dope inside ...we was on the side of the highway for over two hours ... the reson for the search was there dog acked funny not a for sure hit but reson enough for them to do a major search... they were goin to tow the van and do a complete search .. but luckly a state tropper i know came and knows the van is for comps and not a drug runnin car. was able to call in another dog and that dog didnt show any signs of a hit for drugs and was finaly let go ...well spent all night re wirring and makin new pannels and reinstallin buss bars .... fix engine cover half asz as i need a new one now.....just thought i would share with all . it pisses me off but then again i guess the van is alittle odd for what they normally see,,,,,
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:40 am

that suck dude sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:42 am

i have had it twice...in my crx
Back to top Go down
quantumzilla
quantumzilla

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:44 am

that does really sux ! sorry to hear that !
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am

that is complete bs. Sorry to hear what they did, should call there station and tell them what they had done with the cover and get them to replace it. Seems only fair for the hard time they gave you.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:40 am

That sux bal** dude. My buddy had his car searched last year because they impounded it due to failure to appear warrant (thats his stupid fault) but he has fiberglass enclousres molded in the trunk around the wheel wells, one on each side. Well you cant get the coverboard to the spair tire off with out reomoval of the enclosures. well they wanted to make sure nothing was in there so they cut/ripped the cover board out of there. When he complained they pretty much said "we did what we had to do"
fudging bull poop
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:35 pm

blakes wrote:
asked if they could search the van.
ALWAYS, say no. I like you have had issues in the past with cops and searching, multiple times. I learned quickly after going to court once, that there is no reason you should ever allow a cop to search your car.

As was said above, I would call the station and let them know what happened. It might not do you any good, but for the next person they pull it on, it might help them out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:42 pm

I have had them tear my car apart to. I live in a small town where the cops had nothing better to do. Got old after the first couple times so I just started saying no. Ever once in a while they would claim to have cause to search and though a fit and I would let them but most of the time they would just go on.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 pm

I get profiled all the time when I drive my nice cars around, so I feel for you bud. Like a couple of people said ... just say no. You can also ask to have another cop to come as well for a second opinion. If it is a state cop asking to search have them call a sherriff or local city cop.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:39 pm

i feel bad for you and at the same time i feel lucky cause ive been pulled over so many times i dont' member... in 19 with 8 speeding tickets... ive also had my share of seat belts and i even had one for a bald tire... and i have never had them search my car... thank god for that cause many of those times i had either beer or liqour or both with me... sorry man
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 am

Atleast i wasnt the only one to get pulled over this weekend.........i got hit friday eve........i got to my hometown to leave my dog at my parents for the weekend cop running radar HE LOOKED BORED!!!! hour or so later headed into lincoln the he is again coming head on in the other lane and whips around gets beside me then recklessly gets behind me flips on the lights, gives me a fix it ticket for air freshener on my mirror, my SWAT banner being 5.5 inches wide when it can only be 5 inches, and when i rattle canned the rex i had alittle over spray on the plates so he got me for that......like i said before BORED!!!!! ive passed many may cops before none have said anything but the floppy eared hater cop who prolly has no friends was BORED! waste of my time too
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:14 am

sounds like u got a best friend there
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:29 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
blakes wrote:
asked if they could search the van.
ALWAYS, say no. I like you have had issues in the past with cops and searching, multiple times. I learned quickly after going to court once, that there is no reason you should ever allow a cop to search your car.

As was said above, I would call the station and let them know what happened. It might not do you any good, but for the next person they pull it on, it might help them out a little bit.
Not knocking u down cavin but most of the time when u give cops a hard time they knock u down harder. Eventhough u have the right to say no I would tell them staightout that u have a very good lawyer and put counless hours for the work on the van. scratch (and don't forget to kill that buttsniffing dog) Laughing
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:37 am

That's why u have the right to say no. Unless u have a human body part hanging out the trunk or blood dripping or narcotic smoke smell from the car, u have the right to say NO
Back to top Go down
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:52 am

weird thing was after all was done they never even gave me a ticket van has no seat bealts and i was driving on lawn chair
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:27 pm

dbracer79 wrote:

Not knocking u down cavin but most of the time when u give cops a hard time they knock u down harder.
And when they do, you hire a lawyer and sue the city. Been there, done that. It works wonders.
Back to top Go down
highrollercivic
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
highrollercivic

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm

Bout 4 months ago i got hit also, on my way down to lincoln, i got pulled over for my club sticker i had on my window, no tip on my exhaust, but they didn't say anything about no front plate on my car, then 2 months ago i got pulled over for no plate on the front, even tho i have a aftermarket bumper and was waiting for my bracket to show up, but the cop was an A** to me because my exhaust was illegal to him but my exhaust was and now 100 % legal, even tho now its way quieter now, so far cops have cost me $500 in fines, and 3 searches to were i had to rip my trunk apart.

So Blakes i hear you loud and clear, just i know the cops who busted you. they are A***S. i might just have to have a talk with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pulled over mega search   pulled over mega search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pulled over mega search
Page 1 of 1