Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Vote_lcaplil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Voting_barlil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Vote_lcaplil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Voting_barlil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe drive contest records record crzyblondgrl disc pics silence world chef crank broken state quad kyle louisiana Johncarr build songs stereo Audiopipe finals 2010 80inches dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals

Go down 
+25
n-stereo
TeamSpead-Kenny
S.L.A.B.
Moparbass28
Matt_Sibley
SBFRK
slumpinhonda
iowan
bumpin s-10
tragicsounds
DANNY BRITAIN
Greg McCool
mschwitz
Alan
bruce-bruce
Team Kracker
Navi
scionsoloxb
jmorri
The_Rowlands
STREETBEATZ19
supadave
TAMU
SPL2K
aphinney
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

top secret pics of chris and my new design

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_001

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_002

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_003

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_004

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_005

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Photo_101908_006
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:36 pm

good job buddy
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 pm

This box is definatley different than anything we've tried before. It was fun to build...until what was it....4:00 a.m. I think. That was one of 3 boxes we built last weekend.... some sucked, some did pretty damn good.

Whoever said that it looked simalar to "the wicked one" is close, but is quite a bit different. We just thought we'd post up some pics to encourage all of ya to think outside of the norm.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 am

you guys come up with some crazy shiat... whatchyall smokin??
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 pm

DANNY BRITAIN wrote:
I think i know whats going on definetly not a bandpass
You will see more than just this new design at finals I promise!
Great job also!!!

Yea its got a WHOLE mess of box designs in one.........hehehehehe

jaw hit the floor when it went off with the rough design then me and danny looked at eachother and said BUILD IT!

DA BUCKET
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:30 am

and din
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 am

Kinda looks like something I'd like to try scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 am

Soo is it a burp box or huh?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 pm

I think I know Smile I think the rest of it not shown in the pics is the key though

*Disclaimer, I've never seen it or discussed it with phinney or Chris but I think I know where they are headed*
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:54 pm

lol like they are really going to show us the full box..or they did and it didn't work so everyone is going to try it..while they are working on something better..
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Looks like a variation of a tapped horn to me. Judgeing by the length, it is tuned rather high. Good to see you got one to work with 4-subs over 2.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Few questions.....

What is the fuss is it were a bandpass r not? Some kinda rules r jus the idea of it being or not being a bandpass?

What defines a "burp box"?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:55 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Looks like a variation of a tapped horn to me. Judgeing by the length, it is tuned rather high. Good to see you got one to work with 4-subs over 2.
I guess it didnt work that good because that wasnt the box they used at Finals
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 am

it did a bad number on lots of power
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 am

interesting design ! wish i could understand part 2( the missing part) from a sound engineering stand point although i think i have a clue . the competitive situation here keeps things a secret thou . props on the the testing and design Cool
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:05 pm

aphinney wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch I think you are missing a few VERY IMPORTANT PARTS....

Take a look at this, it's from aphinney, and bumpin s-10: https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/lil-peak-at-what-we-are-bringing-to-finals-t4769.htm

I am pretty sure this is the same box they used as Usaci Finals. They did good number = 160.9 manned on 18v.

I
build this EXACT box for my CRX. I copy this design because EVERYONE
always wants to copy LOUD & CLEAR. So, I want to copy someone else.

This is a very good design. When I first built it, the # was terrible it almost made me cry Crying or Very sad . My teammate Rich T. was louder with only 1-8" L7 than this box was. We almost pour gas on this box and burn it. Hehe

Then my teammate Rich T. work on this box, and he gained a ton and got it VERY LOUD. Shocked Surprised
I can not tell you what number we do in our lab, we just show you. I
think @ the first show of the year, we going to show what this box has
in it Shocked Shocked Shocked .......if my teammate let me....lol.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
aphinney wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch I think you are missing a few VERY IMPORTANT PARTS....

Take a look at this, it's from aphinney, and bumpin s-10: https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/lil-peak-at-what-we-are-bringing-to-finals-t4769.htm

I am pretty sure this is the same box they used as Usaci Finals. They did good number = 160.9 manned on 18v.

I

This is a very good design. When I first built it, the # was terrible it almost made me cry Crying or Very sad . My teammate Rich T. was louder with only 1-8" L7 than this box was. We almost pour gas on this box and burn it. Hehe

Then my teammate Rich T. work on this box, and he gained a ton and got it VERY LOUD. Shocked Surprised

What kinda power? for the lower classes or with more power?
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Navi wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
aphinney wrote:

I

What kinda power? for the lower classes or with more power?

We tunned it for 0-600 stock and 0-600 prostock, but we are pretty sure we can get it to work with much more power too. If we can do BIG #'s with little power(3.5k - 7k watts), we don't need to play with much more power. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:49 am

I'm confused....are you on drugs kevin??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:47 am

Why is Mickey's comment gone??? What mod deleted it? I would have liked to have seen where that would have gone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:11 am

rick....I deleted it....didn't feel like arguing today.....I might put it back later....but isn't it funny how some people think they invented audio....or that every idea someone comes up with they have already tried....im not pointing the finger at anyone in particular because there are a few of you
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:24 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
rick....I deleted it....didn't feel like arguing today.....I might put it back later....but isn't it funny how some people think they invented audio....or that every idea someone comes up with they have already tried....im not pointing the finger at anyone in particular because there are a few of you

Mickey I didnt invent audio but Jaffe and I was standing right next to Mr Edison when he did! Mad
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm

I doubt jaffe was standing, either on his knees or grabbing his ankes maybe..
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 am

SOME HAS A GUILTY CONSCIENCE.....maybe I was talking about him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil peak at what we are bringing to finals   lil peak at what we are bringing to finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lil peak at what we are bringing to finals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2