Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Vote_lcapLast Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Voting_barLast Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Vote_lcapLast Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Voting_barLast Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle finals Johncarr disc world stereo 2010 crank pics chef songs silence quad broken dollar state 80inches record globe drive records build contest Audiopipe crzyblondgrl louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear

Go down 
+9
The_Rowlands
HellRzR
sanman
bruce-bruce
scionsoloxb
ScreetHoPrez
SBJL
rd s10
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Just what the post says!

Talked to Rich from Screet hos and Ralph putting it togeater for Rich,Kevin & crissy anyone needing points are welcome.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

can i come 2
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:48 pm

it says everyone!
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm

i should be there with something
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Just added to the Upcoming Events as well as the calendar:

https://usaci.forumotion.com/upcoming-events-f3/loud-clear-19-oct-2008-t4680.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm

SBJL wrote:
i should be there with something

great Josh! Im glad looking forward to seeing you!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:40 pm

wow!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Hve fun guys, get all them points for finals.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 pm

WE STILL NEED SOME POINTS FOR FINALS SO YA KNOW
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:19 pm

might be able to do something, might is the key word
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:26 pm

sanman wrote:
WE STILL NEED SOME POINTS FOR FINALS SO YA KNOW

good I guess we will be seeing you too!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm

HellRzR wrote:

that would be cool to scott would love to see you make it it cost me the same 3 cars or 300.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm

ill wear the jersey for old times sake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 pm

YOU MEAN TURNED INSIDE OUT
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 pm

YEAH ILL BE THERE NO REASON NOT TO BE
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
HellRzR wrote:

that would be cool to scott would love to see you make it it cost me the same 3 cars or 300.

this year has been really fucked up for me so i would love to make a show and do something
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:02 pm

ill come i for got jeff jr needs to run sb 5 for a finals invite... so jeffrey jr. will do sb5 and me superport and port . maybe 4000+
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

IF I GET SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH ME IM COMEN
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

ill be there sb5.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ill wear the jersey for old times sake. Very Happy

I think your pulling my leg a bit ryan But if you do Ill proably fall over and die! I tell you for real I just dont know what to think anymore.LOL

Inside out would be fine too!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:16 pm

rd s10 wrote:

D that would suprise me too I kind of figuared this would be the smallest show I ever had Im really expecting 3 cars to show any others are a plus.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 pm

I still got mine in the closet too.....maybe we can start a trend. Old team jerseys inside out!

I will stop by to support all the friends I have running and to support donnie and the shop!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 pm

fyi I posted it in another post but let it be know I begged Ralph for bruce to get let back in the competition and told bruce if he does get the chance we would be coming for him. he kinda laughed and said He wouldnt expect anything else. so bruce and I have kinda burried the hatched unless hes jerking me too.
I dont think we could ever be as close as before but Im trying to put this crap behind so everyone might move forward.
with all sincerity.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 pm

still looken for a co pilot
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
rd s10 wrote:

D that would suprise me too I kind of figuared this would be the smallest show I ever had Im really expecting 3 cars to show any others are a plus.

i have drove up there to tnthl before to get killed by rich. my brother lives in mcphereson ks so i could go see him as well
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 pm

yeah I remember its always cool to see ya D I wouldnt have this one but rich only 179 or so points and krissy only has like 160 total kevin is right at 200 so we need a few more points. and I figured there was probably a few more that need a few.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 am

ttt^^^^ show of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 am

maybe we can sneak down there...what is the adress?
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:51 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
ttt^^^^ show of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know about that! but you get extra points for wearing your old jersey insideout! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear   Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Double Point Event Sunday OCT 19 Loud and Clear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next