Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Vote_lcapOk I just left the Mississippi Super Show Voting_barOk I just left the Mississippi Super Show Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Vote_lcapOk I just left the Mississippi Super Show Voting_barOk I just left the Mississippi Super Show Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank contest Johncarr state disc louisiana stereo build quad record 2010 broken finals drive kyle songs records Audiopipe chef dollar 80inches crzyblondgrl silence pics world globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show

Go down 
+3
STREETBEATZ19
Fred Sandford
coatesleandrew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coatesleandrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
coatesleandrew

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Empty
PostSubject: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 pm

I just left the Mississippi Super Show and I hit a 144.7 in my 1998 Towncar with two Memphis Mojo 15s and a Mmats 3500.5 amp. I was impressed and want more. If I change out my stock alternator to a 220 amp what kind of gain would I get.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

A Towncar is not exactly the best car to compete in but good luck.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:15 am

lol either is my car.. but good luck on your quest..
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 pm

you can get it louder not sure on the gain from the alternator. but if you try some different boxes and some other stuff i bet you can gain.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:04 pm

thunderchicken wrote:
you can get it louder not sure on the gain from the alternator. but if you try some different boxes and some other stuff i bet you can gain.
I would follow this advice before splurging on an alternator.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:14 pm

yea i would follow that too^^^^^^always do the cheapest stuff first like free stuff then move on to buying stuff. you would be amazed what gain you would get if you changed your box or even moved your box or open a window or door. you never know in spl man you have to just test an test and test bro. good luck and great score man keep up the work.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

I remember Dominik Irragi using a lincon or some big ass trunk car like that doing 170's im thinking it was crazy so yes you can get alot louder
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 am

nothing wrong with big cars you just gotta figure out what they like. when i first got into spl i had a 78 ford ltd 2, still have it actually thinkin about bringin it back.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am

im gonna try a regal and c what 4 10s with a 40.1 on em and lots of nsb power and c what they can do out of the trunk just so I have an off season project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show   Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok I just left the Mississippi Super Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: