Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Vote_lcapSometimes I think someone has it in for me... Voting_barSometimes I think someone has it in for me... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Vote_lcapSometimes I think someone has it in for me... Voting_barSometimes I think someone has it in for me... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef pics record crzyblondgrl silence louisiana dollar state crank 2010 quad world build globe kyle songs stereo broken disc 80inches contest Johncarr records Audiopipe drive finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...

Go down 
+4
Kompressor
djsimons
jkrob21
OnYrMrk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Greetings,
On my way to work this morning I was rear-ended in the mustang. I am at home for the next two days due to what the ER stated. I had to be taken to the hospital by EMSA (local ambulance service) and I am very sore, but doing ok.

When we got home, Krista (my wife) was notified that I needed to come back to the hospital. Evidently, after they got my xrays back, the ER doc released me, but the Radiologist saw something that concerned him, and called us at home to come back to the hospital for a Cat Scan on my neck. I don't know what is up, but my neck and back are in extreme pain. The worst thing of it is that I am allergic to anti-inflammatory medicine so I have to just "tough it out" through the pain.

Please keep me in prayer.

Pain is not fun.
--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Sorry to hear about this man. Hope you have a speedy recovery. And BTW thanks for lending a hand at the show this weekend.
Back to top Go down
djsimons

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 pm

It was great to meet you at the show this past weekend, hate to hear something like that happen.. Well I hope all is well with nothing too damaged and nothing a few days of rest can't fix.. Keep us updated and get better.. your allergic to anti inflammatory medicine.. uugghh.. will probably make the situation even more miserable.. well take it easy the next few days, it doesn't take much to go from bad to worse in a situation like that.
Back to top Go down
Kompressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Not a good way to start the week. I know all about the neck and back pain after my trailer accident in 06. Keep us notified how things are going. Thanks for the time you put in this weekend.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:13 am

you will be in my prayers Joe. I hope you recover fast and whole. Take it easy.......
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:37 pm

How about pain meds such as hydrocodone and or Morphine. I hope you feel better. I hate for someone to have to suffer.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am

Have Lortab and Flexoril. Just sucks to be at work in pain..not like I can take that medicine while at work. dell is tough enough without being legally stoned too.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Got the estimate back from the body shop, about $3200 bucks to fix my baby.

Also Progressive has set me up with a rental, we are meeting for lunch at 11am tomorrow to discuss my medical claim ( they aren't going to like it ) and then I pick up my rental tomorrow evening.

So far it has been relatively quiet on the home front.
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Dont let em lowball ya. I have lived on pain meds on a daily basis since 92. Not proud mind you but not in pain either. My liver must be shot as well as my kidneys.
Back to top Go down
audiolife
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:15 am

Get better and do not settle on anything until you know about the extent of your injuries..i settled on mine and feel i got ripped as every once and a while i get upper neck/head aches and have a little issue with my left arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.180db.com
Scott Buwalda

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

My suggestion, hire an attorney if you are really hurt. And go to the doctor frequently.

Scott
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 am

Thanks Scott,

I have an appointment with the adjuster today to talk about the extent of my injuries. The results came back in and the xrays and cat scan showed no abnormalities. It is just muscle pain. I have an attorney in mind, but I haven't contacted him. I pick up the rental today...and I have all weekend to recoup. I will start seeing a chiropractor as well to help work out the kinks.

Will keep you informed and again, thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it.

--Joe
Back to top Go down
Kompressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 am

Still seeing the chiropractor 3 times a week since the trailer wreck in '06. Getting hit at 75mph in the side does that to you. So find a good chiro and keep going even if you think you're fine. They're there to help you not have problems 20 years down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...   Sometimes I think someone has it in for me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I think someone has it in for me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: