Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
everybody down south roll call Vote_lcapeverybody down south roll call Voting_bareverybody down south roll call Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
everybody down south roll call Vote_lcapeverybody down south roll call Voting_bareverybody down south roll call Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr 2010 crzyblondgrl broken globe finals contest stereo world state louisiana kyle disc build dollar drive songs record silence Audiopipe pics records chef crank 80inches quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

everybody down south roll call

Go down 
+14
2003f150
hunterw
RichieRich
supadave
johnperdeye
shadescustomtint
sanmans_kitty
Skip01
ARMed&Bangin
Matt_Sibley
towboatbobby
Iron Maiden
Alan
Nick
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

everybody down south roll call Empty
PostSubject: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Hope everybody and their families stay safe and sound with that hurricane coming our way. hopefully it wont be as bad as originally thought.

I know everyone has more to worry about than the forum but if any of you down here check in give us a roll call and let us know you are safe.

Oh and for Alan Hall, dont leave us down here yet because of one hurricane.... drunken
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:31 pm

im not leaving... i jus spent about 3 hours last night filling sand bags for us and some others.. and building crap all over my dads house...
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm

Yo Nick I am here in Diamondhead, MS. about 5 mi North of the interstate. Dark here and is about it no wind to speak of..... It is still early. I hope Armed and Banging left. Doesnt he live in Grand Isle? How are Pat and Maggie and the family? Nick stay safe. I hope Bobby Price is doing ok, last I heard he was still on the boat.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey buddy thanks for the concerns and yeah we're ok for now,they decided to keep us onboard the vessels for some dumb reason so we are between baton rouge and new orleans on the miss river for now tied up in a floating fleet,hoping for the best and I hope the very best for everyone down here and their families.will try to stay in touch if possible,all we have are cell signals so we will have to see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Stay safe Bro
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Good luck everyone. I'm staying here in Baton Rouge at my house hoping it won't be too bad. I've got one extra bed and a mattress on the floor if anyone is running behind and just now evacuating and needs a place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:12 pm

Good to here from ya Matt
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 pm

Take care up there Matt and keep in touch bro.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm

We've evacuated to a town north and west of Shreveport...so we're undoubtedly safe from the immediate impacts of such a powerful storm. My wife's all depressed, saying over and over, "We're not going to have anything left to come home to." What am I to tell her to make her feel better? All I can come up with is : "We have absolutely NO impact on the storm's plans--stressing will do nothing to change anything. Here, have another beer and shuffle the cards...it's your deal." I'm being the 'strong one' here...because on the inside, I'm just as nerved as she is...if not moreso. I've worked my tail off for what we have and just the thought that in a mere 12-14 hours it can all be gone is just too much to think about. So what can I do except watch from afar and hope for the best? All of my friends evacuated as they were urged to do. All of my family--except for my stepfather evacuated. He's employed by Fourchon Harbor Police and he was asked to stay behind to tend to the confusion that is sure to follow in Gustav's aftermath. I pray for his safety. Please join me in doing so. His name is Brent Constransitch.

I'm a resident of Golden Meadow, LA--zip code 70357--it's forecasted to come right up our front door. Evily speaking, I kinda hope that it takes all of my houses....allow me to take my insurance money and run NORTH a lil to start over. I would rather not have to go through this crap again. If anyone would like to chat, phone me at 985 691 1539. Signal's a lil scratchy at times, but it's there. HOLLA

To everyone else in the neighborhood...I hope you guys are safe. I pray that you heeded warnings that were extended to us over the last couple of days.

CHECK IN:

Kenny Brett L--Skip01 Big Chris--tubasko

Thinking about you guys and kinda worrying about your safety.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Welp here I am signin in.

I'm riding this out in Belle Chasse at my work on a barge.

Wish everyone the best and prays go out to all who didn't leave or know someone that stayed

God Bless
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Hey Aaron are you guys at a shelter there. I think that you guys are in the same place one of my brothers evacuated to. One of my brothers refused to evacuate because his wife works for the police department and he said he wasn't leaving without her. Can't blame him. The rest of my family has evacuated also except one of my aunts. You guys be safe.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:42 pm

No doubt be safe Alan you going to Charles show? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:21 pm

i doubt ill make that..i havent even started a job yet.. sucks..but im not sure who else is close..but me and matts area just went through a tornado warning .. i thought they said it hit in hammond? i dunno towns and stuff yet.. but its just raining here now...
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Man thats crazy bro hope all is good and be safe hope to see ya at finals jocolor
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 am

well if anybody needs a place to crash let me know i have room here in jackson
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 am

Gettin a lil rain and wind now in belle chasse.

Worse is yet to come though
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:38 am

What kind of barge are you on Skip? We're just west of NO and looks like it won't be long now.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:58 am

well we got blue skies up there in tupelo guys they said rain tomorrow morning but i don't see ti happening i really can't see this storm getting really bad just some good wind gust and rain and prolly some tornado's but i don't think its gonna be nothing like katrina
but my prayers goes out to you guys and your families, armed and bangin i know your gonna go back to a home bro u just got to have faith an beleive bro.

david
Back to top Go down
RichieRich
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
RichieRich

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 am

Just went outside-- winds are gusting at 30-50 miles per hour here in Morgan City. still have power, don't know for how long.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:20 am

man im kinda glad i got out of LA. i dont think where i used to live is even there anymore. boothville-venice?

im praying for all you guys down there. hope everyone is safe.
if you guys get sick of it...move out here to new mexico. Smile mild weather all the time
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am

sanmans_kitty wrote:
Hey Aaron are you guys at a shelter there. I think that you guys are in the same place one of my brothers evacuated to. One of my brothers refused to evacuate because his wife works for the police department and he said he wasn't leaving without her. Can't blame him. The rest of my family has evacuated also except one of my aunts. You guys be safe.

We're at the family deer hunting camp in Mooringsport. Just got an update from the step pops and wind's been clocked in Fourchon at 125...just before the wind guage got ripped off of the boat clocking it. They (law enforcement) evacuated themselves to Thibodaux where they have sustained winds of 90. All in all not as bad of a storm as once expected. Thank God for that. We may still have a house left....flooded house, but still a home to go home to afterall. WEEE Skip, have you heard from Kenny?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 am

all is still calm here...couple window rattler gusts.. lol....but nothing to bad but im sure the worst is still on its way... bounce
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:16 am

light rain here (Liberty) so far with light winds.
the rural fire department told me they are expecting gust around 60+

after hurricane party at Aarons house lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 am

oh crap a few gust now affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 am

lol yeah we just got a tornado warning...
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:11 am

After party at my house indeed....just got word back from my law enforcement connect that's still down there and gotta lil roof damage, a lil siding damage on the two rentals, and roof, siding, tree and shop damage on the main house. The shop's flattened to the ground and in pieces--just fine with me. It needed to be replaced with a newer, bigger one anyways.

I'll be back home Wednesday or so. Feel free to drop by and help me pick through the shop items....beer's on me.
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 am

Just went to theadvertiser.com to check how things are at home. The eye went through Lafayette, but doesn't seem to be as bad as they expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:27 am

Man I slept through 80% of it. It wasn't much a nothin in belle chasse for me

It was weird, I'm sure its normal but I never knew it, when the storm was comin in it like sucked all the water out of the canal I was on, like easy 3ft down from normal and than when it passed than the water started comin up higher than normal

Did anyone see Ray Nagin speech like on Sat, I coulda killed him. He like pretty much said anyone stayin on west bank was makin the worst decision of their life and would die. I know he was tryin to use a scare tactic but still, he has lost it. How hes still in office after his chocolate city fiasco is beyond me

But all is good for me, I'm goin check my house today hopefully

And Aaron I think Kenny left, I got a couple texts from him during so I just assume he did
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:06 am

Did not see Nagin's speech. When I see him come on the TV, I take my cue to go outside for a smoke break. I, too, am perplexed as to how he still has a job after things he's said. I guess corruption still plagues south Louisiana's political system more than we think.

Good to hear that Kenny and his family got out of there.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:40 am

Glad everyone is ok. Was not too bad here in Biloxi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everybody down south roll call   everybody down south roll call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everybody down south roll call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: