Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Vote_lcapNeed to pray for Sam Villareal Voting_barNeed to pray for Sam Villareal Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Need to pray for Sam Villareal Vote_lcapNeed to pray for Sam Villareal Voting_barNeed to pray for Sam Villareal Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana finals kyle build drive 80inches stereo Johncarr Audiopipe disc dollar 2010 crank songs contest world crzyblondgrl state record chef globe records broken silence quad pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Need to pray for Sam Villareal

Go down 
+17
JLG Entertainment
ktsstratus
thunderchicken
Stingraysevenout
tijuana_no
HellRzR
shadescustomtint
The Brother
TECH114
towboatbobby
jkrob21
Moparbass28
Navi
slumpinhonda
2loudcrew
Magoo
justbump'n
21 posters
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Need to pray for Sam Villareal Empty
PostSubject: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Guys I dont know if yall know but Sam has been competiting for a while,and I called his mom yesterday and she said that she had to put him in the hospital at LSU in Shreveport and that he was talking about committing suicide and she was worried about him!! So Sam if youre able to read this I want you to know that USACI is a FAMILY affair and that WE all get down about life, are ride's, wife's, girlfreinds,parents,score's, hell there is alot to be down about sometimes!!!! But I want you to know that I am YOURE FREIND just like I am FREINDS with others that I compete with and against, but I want you to know that you are needed here and that it would not be the same for me to go to Gilliam LA. at the race track and not see you and youre truck their and hang out with cha. You have been a very cool dude since the day we hung out at the show and GOD knows that he needs more peeps like you here!!!!!! So dont give up on ANYTHING no matter what it is!!!!! You need help CALL, need to talk CALL, man if you just want someone listen to you dude the forum is here and you can just CALL!!!!LOL But dont get down dude all will be alright!!!!! Just wanted to let you know that im praying for you and also to tell you that theirs alot of people here on the forum that have been thru a bunch of crap and yet we have all gotten thru it im sure they can tell you that it all works out in the end hell sometimes you even find out who youre REAL FRIENDS are!!!!! So dont stress bro it all going to be alright!!!!Justbump'n Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Don't know ya do but trust me God gives us nothing that he knows we can't handle
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Magoo wrote:
Don't know ya do but trust me God gives us nothing that he knows we can't handle

x2

Sam, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Hang in there man.........
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm

x2

does he have a screen name he comes on here as?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Hang in there bro. Life tosses a lot of stuff at you but you can make it better. Our prayers go out to you.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 pm

My and my family prayers are with you bro and we are all in your corner,hang in there.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Hang in there bro. Life tosses a lot of stuff at you but you can make it better. Our prayers go out to you.

X Infiniti
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
The Brother

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm

God bless.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Life is what it is a pile of ::::::::choices we get down bro but not one thong on earth I mean thing on earth is worth that,there are too many other roads that can be taken besides that one,been there and didnt do it but always remember your family has got your back and if they dont get a new family lol peace bro jocolor
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 pm

hang in there, it will get better we are here for ya man
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

my prayers are with you
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Navi Sam does have a screen name its SVILLAREAL. UPDATE Sams out of the hospital and with his dad I have not got ahold of him just yet,but when I do ima tell him how many people have replied to my post and tell him to check it out k!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!! GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm

We all here for him. Hope he is doin better. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Get better. And if its a woman......Good thing is THEY MAKE MORE BRO.
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 am

just hang in there man we are here for you everything will get better. our prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 am

hey man keep your head up and like they have said here theirs ppl here to listen and other ppl to talk to. If you need get me or someone you dont know that will just listen to you it helps alot to just get it out. I see you are out the hospital so thats good to hear just stay out of it now and remember you can get threw this and see you in the lanes man. TAKE CARE BROTHER
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am

Good luck Sam Give Em Hell
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:21 am

Need to pray for Sam Villareal Hug
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 pm

USACI MD wrote:
Good luck Sam Give Em Hell

X2
Back to top Go down
svillarrial
svillarrial

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am

Sup everyone thanks for the prayers but hey just had alot of problems. I lost alot in of stuff in day that got me down, but anyway working on getting some more equipment right now hopefully i can bust off a 50 at chuckys before this season ends.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 am

just audio man hang in there
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:06 am

svillarrial wrote:
Sup everyone thanks for the prayers but hey just had alot of problems. I lost alot in of stuff in day that got me down, but anyway working on getting some more equipment right now hopefully i can bust off a 50 at chuckys before this season ends.
Sam if theres any way i can help you let me know k!!!!!! I will talk to you soon man WE will have you burping in no time!!!!!!LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 pm

svillarrial wrote:
glad to see your doing better hang in there life is ruff but you can make it better everything is at your finger tips and you controle what happens to you in life with the choice you make hang in there make the right choices and you will be fine
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 am

ditto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to pray for Sam Villareal   Need to pray for Sam Villareal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to pray for Sam Villareal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: