Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My applogy to Quad Vote_lcapquad - My applogy to Quad Voting_barquad - My applogy to Quad Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My applogy to Quad Vote_lcapquad - My applogy to Quad Voting_barquad - My applogy to Quad Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef finals dollar Audiopipe stereo louisiana 80inches contest drive kyle Johncarr crzyblondgrl disc build 2010 record state world globe silence broken quad pics records crank songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My applogy to Quad

Go down 
+5
Ultrasubs
Iron Maiden
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
mschwitz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My applogy to Quad Empty
PostSubject: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 am

Quad, I didn't mean for my challenge to you to get so out of hand. I was simply trying to motivate you to get to a show and put up the numbers you are capable of. I don't applogize for Lambros though, I warned you early on that you didn't want to bring him into it. No hard feelings, man. I would like to see you put up the numbers we know you can do. I have no disrespect for you or your company. I'm sorry if it seems like more than fun and games, but that was all it was. I did this publicly instead of a pm so everyone could see this. I'm sure you are a good guy, you just run your mouth a little much. I would still like to have a match at finals between an Ultra vehicle and a Quad group vehicle. No stakes just a fun face off. That is for another discusion at another time. Once again I'm sorry for all the drama I caused. No hard feelings?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

Well said. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Nice job Mike. Thanks for being a good sport about all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Mike, good job. You are a true competitor and a man.
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Quad reminds me a little bit of a guy by the handle My ROLLA who used to frequent car sound
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:27 pm

CLASS ACT as usual Mike..
It is understandable to a great degree on who "heated" things get sometimes when people feel passionate about what they beleive in.
Things as they are get out of hand sometimes.
I can appolagize too but I waited........... and waited.......and waited for people to STOP. So with that being said : "An Eye for an Eye".

I let it go and let it go and what happenend is that it just escalated to an attack on my company and myself.

How the hell did I get involved between two people calling each other out ??????????

Well like Mike said it's OVER NOW so that is that.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Group Hug!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:15 pm

Very honorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Nice, you have a PM
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:00 pm

jkrob21 wrote:

big one
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:48 pm

tragicsounds wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

big one

in the shower??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm

I WON'T TOUCH THAT ONE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My applogy to Quad   quad - My applogy to Quad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My applogy to Quad
Page 1 of 1