Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Power class / panel questions Vote_lcapPower class / panel questions Voting_barPower class / panel questions Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Power class / panel questions Vote_lcapPower class / panel questions Voting_barPower class / panel questions Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state songs dollar broken crank world record records finals drive quad louisiana pics 80inches Johncarr Audiopipe kyle contest globe silence stereo 2010 disc build chef crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Power class / panel questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hazardous0388

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Power class / panel questions Empty
PostSubject: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:00 am

Alright i have two quick questions. reading through the rules for the stock and modified classes...it stated that all floorboards, bodylines, and headliner have to be OEM. does "bodylines" mean the paneling throughout the vehicle?

In the modified class, it states that "The floor, ceiling and dashboard must be OEM" , states nothing about paneling, although it also states about the system having to be inside the vehicle, that "Inside the vehicle is defined as inside of the factory bodylines, roof, and floorboard"

Pretty much to sum it up...i have an 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and I have no panels in the trunk, or the paneling around the hatch...Will I be able to compete in the modified class since it does not call for OEM bodylines?
if not, which class would i have to compete in?

Also, when it comes to the power rating division of the classes...I did the math on what i would be in but im just checking to make sure i did it right.

I have an Atomic 5000.1... @ 1 ohm = 5000 watts, @ 4 ohm =2000 watts.

the math would be... 5000/2000 = 2.5... and then 2000/2.5 = 800. So i would be in the 0-1000 class correct?

Thanks in Advance.

Dustin
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:43 am

sorry bro atomic amps automaticly put u in the unlimited class
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

Atomic = Unlimited

If it weren't for the amp you would be good for your desired class
Back to top Go down
hazardous0388

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 pm

alright...thats still ok. Will I be able to compete in the modified class though? since i have no rear panels is why I ask...
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm

yes. modified only has to be oem in front of the b pillar
Back to top Go down
hazardous0388

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 am

alright well i appreciate everyones information.

does modified get metered at the dash?

Dustin.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am

outlaw in the kick
Back to top Go down
hazardous0388

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:41 am

thanks to everyone who has supported me with the info i needed in thsi thread.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 am

thats what we here for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power class / panel questions   Power class / panel questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power class / panel questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: