Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I cant get my termlab to work Vote_lcapI cant get my termlab to work Voting_barI cant get my termlab to work Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I cant get my termlab to work Vote_lcapI cant get my termlab to work Voting_barI cant get my termlab to work Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken Audiopipe state crzyblondgrl 80inches finals drive records Johncarr songs chef dollar contest build 2010 world silence record stereo louisiana crank disc pics quad globe kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I cant get my termlab to work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

I cant get my termlab to work Empty
PostSubject: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 am

trying to load it on my new laptop with vista and everything loaded fine but when I pullup termlab I just get an all the words but no meter and an (run time error # 429 activex componet cant create object) Any ideals or help?
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 am

www.dbdrag.com

go to term lab section
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 am

nothing about error 429
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 am

429 usually occur due to faulty application setup or configuration.

Try reinstalling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 am

I dont think term lab is compatable with Vista. I am not for sure on that.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 am

its compatible i have vista and it works
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 am

RXZILLA wrote:
I dont think term lab is compatable with Vista. I am not for sure on that.

Yes it does work with Vista.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 am

Timmy beat me to it. hehehe
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 am

This is another possibility. Some objects can be instantiated only after the component finds a license key, which verifies that the object is registered for instantiation on the current computer.

Is the Termlab new?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm

I had to fix 2 competitors on this one. For some reason when the screen pulls up it doesn't install correctly. You have to go into the file (in My Computer) and run the exe file directly from the folder.

That should do it Smile
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm

ShowB wrote:
I had to fix 2 competitors on this one. For some reason when the screen pulls up it doesn't install correctly. You have to go into the file (in My Computer) and run the exe file directly from the folder.

That should do it Smile

Thats HOT! a woman that know about computers and SPL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant get my termlab to work   I cant get my termlab to work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant get my termlab to work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: