Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lookie lookie what I found.... Vote_lcapLookie lookie what I found.... Voting_barLookie lookie what I found.... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lookie lookie what I found.... Vote_lcapLookie lookie what I found.... Voting_barLookie lookie what I found.... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad broken 2010 drive build Johncarr finals record louisiana globe silence state chef stereo crank Audiopipe songs pics contest 80inches dollar records disc world crzyblondgrl kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lookie lookie what I found....

Go down 
+14
ibbangin
TAMU
TECH114
TeamSpead-Kenny
Moparbass28
dbracer79
ktsstratus
Tub Asko
Team Maxxsonics John
tragicsounds
Gabe Sanchez
sanman
05gliguy
ARMed&Bangin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Lookie lookie what I found.... Empty
PostSubject: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Straight from China...a 91 CRX SiR. Pristine condition, original paint, and I cannot find a single dent or scratch on it. Well, there is a small crack on the plastic trim that runs on the top of the rear bumper and a chip below the right turn signal in the front. If you look closely at the pictures, you'll see it. There are lots of "go-fast" goodies under the hood, which I'd rather keep secret for now.

This thing is super clean--well-- undercarriage, body, suspension, and under the hood. The only area that needs attention is the interior, which is just fine by me. I'll rip everything out, dynamat it and put everything back together, doing it right the first time.

I change my mind as often as most people change their underwear. With that being said, my current line of thinking is the following--ease off on the competition scene for the remainder of the year while I get ready for next year. I will dump every cent of my "mad cash" into this car and don't want to be sidetracked with other projects. The Mountaineer will be parked. The bike will be put in the shed. My wife's Xb will still have it's competition setup, but I will not spend a great deal of time on this. I'm excited to be joining the CRX community and feel priviledged having this car....

Lookie lookie what I found.... 100_0955

Lookie lookie what I found.... 100_0956

Lookie lookie what I found.... 100_0960

Lookie lookie what I found.... 100_0965
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Pretty cool that you have a right side drive rex, IMO. Congrats...
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 pm

I've only seen a right side drive Skyline and of course Jeep mail trucks. How rare is this car??

Oh, and btw, thanks.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:04 pm

well awsome ride man looks good but i think youn have doneureself some injustice here by getting a right hand pure JDM crx some of us know this thing came orignal with a back seat and seatbelts but thats only the purest of the crx lovers not just fags that buy them for audio
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm

haaa. I hear ya. There is indeed a backseat with seatbelts. Guess I'll just have to steer clear of the stock class, huh? lol
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm

That is bad ar$e buddy! What a heck of a find. I can only wish I was that lucky also!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm

congrats armed looks like you have the right plan for the future you are doing it right though dont kill yourself this late in the season trying to get it together i will see you later buddy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:38 pm

and it came with an alpine
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:39 pm

yes take ure time and do it right cause if you dont it will cost you like a million extra dolla's in the long run lol
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 pm

and that is the truth
Back to top Go down
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Are you sure it did not come from Honk Kong?

In Honk Kong the steering wheel is on the right side (like the UK) and in China, the wheel is on the left side like here in the US.

Cool car!
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Yea, although I'd love to have it ready for the next show, I don't think that's possible due to my lack of free time and a huge budget. so....09 WATCH OUT. lol

Yea, it came with an Alpine and a Optima Yellow--imagine that. lol I'm sure it was all figured into the price tag. HAAA All's good though.

John, you might have me on that one. I had been telling my friends that it's straight from Japan. Then when I was going to post it on here, I thought, I better get it right...b/c if I don't someone'll be sure to let me know about it...so I just did a quick search of the "origins of Honda Motor" and I saw China mentioned in a couple of the results...so I went with that. Funny thing is that now that I put "origins of Honda Motor Co." in the search block, Hong Kong Japan jumps up everywhere. Go figure. Nice catch though, and thanks for the lesson. I absolutely LOVE learning new things. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

I expect you to have that ready for scrapin next year, I plan on having the 4 18s ready for next year's scrapin also. Good to see locals steppin their game up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:34 pm

SIR=B16 UNDER THE HOOD
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 pm

true that....but what's attached/affixed to said B16?

Hmmmmmm....

Oh, and by the way, you don't have to call me SIR. I'm younger than you. lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 pm

w/e
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Yea, exactly.

It's a secret--for now. Cool
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 pm

hey man nice car. what a find!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Welcome to the CRX community! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Nice lookin rex. Good find. Wink
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Should have let me know you were looking for a rex could have bought mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Thanks guys for the compliments.

Wasn't really looking for one, Kenny. Kinda just fell into my lap---well kinda fell into my rent house. It belongs to the new tenant. We're working a deal for reduced rent. Kinda a weird deal, but benefits all who's involved.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 pm

be a good SB car
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 pm

That's the route I was thinking of going. After it's ready I'll jump back on the SPL Mountaineer.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:23 am

Sweet car
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
haaa. I hear ya. There is indeed a backseat with seatbelts. Guess I'll just have to steer clear of the stock class, huh? lol

you could still go into the stock classes,just re-think your box design. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:51 pm

true true...will just be very limited. going to have to be something to think about. Might just make a couple of different boxes, do some testing, and pending the results, run both classes with different boxes. Time'll tell.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:30 pm

good luck getting your friend to do a box for that car!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:12 pm

sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:15 pm

haaa...you ain't lyin Kenny. Subs up, ports back? WTF ??? Aeroports? Are you Effin kiddin me? You want me to use 1" MDF? *faints*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie what I found....   Lookie lookie what I found.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookie lookie what I found....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: