Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
you want pictures you got them. Vote_lcapyou want pictures you got them. Voting_baryou want pictures you got them. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
you want pictures you got them. Vote_lcapyou want pictures you got them. Voting_baryou want pictures you got them. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest 80inches build quad chef globe records louisiana broken finals record 2010 dollar songs Johncarr state disc drive silence kyle Audiopipe world stereo pics crank crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

you want pictures you got them.

Go down 
+5
elmersglue
emperorjj1
jmanjr82
Klindath
kasey
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

you want pictures you got them. Empty
PostSubject: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:42 pm

[b]i finally got my girl friend to upload my photo so here they are.. lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:43 pm

[img]you want pictures you got them. 07-08036[/img]
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:44 pm

i paid only 350 for this head unit....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:44 pm

[img]you want pictures you got them. 07-08038[/img]
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:45 pm

i traded my rims to dave for the these high and that kinetik 2400...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:46 pm

[img]you want pictures you got them. 07-08016[/img]
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:47 pm

with this amp that only lasted two weeks i hit 146.3 sb2 i have a new weapon and its mean
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:48 pm

[img]you want pictures you got them. PHPIM0465_037[/img]
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:48 pm

me at the heatwave...lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

[img]you want pictures you got them. PHPIM0461_033[/img]
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:49 pm

You can post more pics then one per post. Smile hope that helps
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm

last but not the least. the box and subs yes 9512g
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:52 pm

ok didnt know thanks matt photo bucket is easy bro and my G/F fix it for me
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:53 pm

This is his wife. Smile He is glad it worked for you.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:59 pm

thats a jensen head unit is it not?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:59 pm

thank you klindath so am i
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 pm

nope dual
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:02 pm

not a jensen its dual and it beat a clarion
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm

you crazy if you think thats a better unit then the clarion, but to each their own, and that my friend (unless you have a line driver) may be the problem killing your score, that unit Im sure has a SHITTY pre out voltage!!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:06 pm

sorry to bust you bubble my installer took his clarion out his wagon and installed in my car for a test to see which is better and i must me crazy but adam off of tea mspead told me that the dual beat his clarion. i know adam is telling me the truth cuz they sell clarion and he was shocked that my dual out did the clarion. NOPE I DONT HAVE A LINE DRIVER. ASK ABOUT THEM AND WAS TOLD I DONT NEED ONE. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 pm

sounds like a selling point, but give me the model numbers of both units tested/tried and we shall see what the results that route give us, because I am willing to say the clarion has a higher voltage output....to each their own though..
Back to top Go down
elmersglue
elmersglue

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 pm

were did you get your goliath and how much? i want those amp too
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:27 am

its does have a higher voltage but the lower worked better with the golaith now i have a different amp. well i got mine off ebay and i paid 1,000 for it but i dont like it. if i was you i would look at the Z1a i hear great things about those amps.

82 i dont know the model number i would have to get the box and look at it im working off shore im just saying it was tested in my car and my head unit out did the clarion. the new amp might do better with a higher voltage but i dont know.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:46 am

I just find it hard to believe the clarion got out done by a walmart brand unit, especially since I have watched numerous dual head units break in person and read tons of reviews that they suck, but like I said to each their own, whatever works best for you. I also highly doubt lower voltage was good for the hifonics, I noticed when I owned hifonics amps they loves the pre out voltage, perhaps that was part of your problem when you blew the goliath.....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:40 am

possible. i only had two drycell and the amp kept getting hot. it was clipping to easily. i know that dual isnt all that but i went on the word of my installer his shop sells clarion and like i said for some reason was better in my car. it would be a really good test to find out which one would do better in my car. i happen to love the dual though is never skips and for the price you cant beat it.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 am

An amp doesnt just clip to easy, there is a way to set an amp proper, every amp clips, finding the sweet spot is the task, if your amp was getting hot you were probably turning it up to much making the amp clip with a sucky input voltage hints the reason it was hot, if you raised the input voltage and battery power that hifonics would have been very strong. You have the DD now, but if you got the cash to spend like that I guess it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:47 am

well i just bought a Z2 and one more 2400 kinetik. i will install in as soon as i can i was wanting to get a line driver but everyone i talked to told me i didnt need it and matt sibley was one of those guys
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:16 am

I suppose, but in the past I have noticed an audible difference from a 2vlt deck vs a line driver boosting it to 5vlts....
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:09 pm

i know z1's like low input voltage they dont like line drivers, so id assume that the Z2 is the same.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:22 pm

thanks for the info honda. i have 2 good great installer telling me up to do and get. i will have one yellow top and 2 2400 so far but will be geting one more 2400 to help for daily. i see what your saying 82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you want pictures you got them.   you want pictures you got them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you want pictures you got them.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next