Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Vote_lcapI didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Voting_barI didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Vote_lcapI didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Voting_barI didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe quad Johncarr state broken crzyblondgrl crank kyle 80inches drive world disc stereo finals 2010 pics records build louisiana songs contest record chef dollar globe silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.

Go down 
+3
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
zacdavis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Empty
PostSubject: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 pm

I got crap from many for not running PRO my first year because I was opening a shop, my world record was stripped from me but I immediately came back in PRO and earned a new place in USACi as a PRO competitor.
Theres no reason some of you can't do the same....IF in fact you recieved free equipment, big deal, admit it, we'll forgive you, and move on to PRO, whats the problem?

Its time for you to step up, be men, (like others already have), and admit to your mistakes.

Stop trying to cover up what we all know to be true.

Jeff Sanford?, always says what he sees or hears without changing the story, calls a spade a spade regardless of the hand he's holdin.
Bruce?, has always seemed to be an honest guy over the past 5 years I've known him. His honesty has earned him the respect from all of us over the years but now suddenly his honesty is being questioned and he is being ridiculed?...that sounds pretty weak to me. I doubt this man is a thief, highly doubt it.

say what you want, lock whatever thread you want, make up whatever story you want, delete whatever topic you wanna delete. but just know that we have all made our assumptions and its not looking good for many of you!

I personally want to applaud the one person who cleared their conscience by letting it all out. That is a true man and someone I am proud to have as a fellow competitor regardless of the classes he ran. Talk about true sportsmanship.

(I may not know the full story, and hey my assumptions may be wrong, but in my 31 years of life I've determined if it walks like a duck............)

Last edited by zacdavis on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Zac, all dude respect man, you don't know the whole story, and I won't be the one to air dirty laundry on a public forum.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 pm

fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:33 pm

I agree, over the last couple of years, alot has come to light even for me lately, and I wonder if it's all worth it. But majority rules, that most are 100% stand up legit guys, and run the class, run the gear, run it right.
I have to be here for those guys!

Things cannot be 100% aired on a public forum, what is written here will be here for a long time. Bruises are felt now, and will for some time. Things were done incorrectly, some were done correctly.
Most don't, and may never know the full story other than a few. But I am willing to move on past it, with the right prople or not. It won't effect me long term. We don't live and die by this.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

GREAT TOPIC AND GOOD RESPONCES .... I AGREE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU ON THIS.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Whats done is done for now... Lets get on with it... But i still say what has come to light that Usaci still needs to do or say something on the matter or im out and will be my last season to compete.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 pm

MAN UP BIATCHES! that is all.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 pm

LOL Leave it to ole CHARLES....... Get to work son..
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Ya, mine was stripped, and I actually paid for my equipment!
It was my first year competing, I knew jack crap about competing or USACi, my director said himself it wasnt a big deal if I run superstock just not b stock n he knew all about me opening a shop. So i ran ss901 every weekend as I was told to, yet after I won at WF it then became a big deal with others.
A big enough deal I drove all the way down to the members meeting to prove I was told I could run that class by my director, which he admitted to...but it was still decided to take away my World Record because rules are rules, regardless of my ignorance of them.
(I was given a free run on the BnK in Pro though, thanks USACi Very Happy )

So ya, if mine was taken for somethin this little, shouldnt there be somethin done about seasoned veterans who've been competing for years (knowingly running the wrong class) who were sponsored?

It isn't fair to me and others who've done much less and had ours stripped...

ahh hell now I'm just whining, geeze....nevermind, i don't wanna be "that guy" haha, jus do nothin for all I care, I don't wanna be called a cry baby
Neutral silent
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm

I would be saying the same thing ZAC. I understand what you are saying... I believe they are looking into it finally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 pm

I shot an email to Darville yesterday, no response.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:06 pm

I never had any luck with him responding to e-mails but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Oh c'mon Zac we all know your a pro and belonged in that class since you started!!! Cheater!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

Polecat wrote:
I shot an email to Darville yesterday, no response.

yeah cause darville is who you need to talk to when there is an important issue.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes being as how he runs usaci and all......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm

I tried....
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:40 pm

I will make no comment on this till we know the whole story. We all make mistakes and I do mean ALL OF US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.   I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt run PRO so my WR was stripped.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: