Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
The forums use to be just like this Vote_lcapThe forums use to be just like this Voting_barThe forums use to be just like this Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
The forums use to be just like this Vote_lcapThe forums use to be just like this Voting_barThe forums use to be just like this Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank pics quad crzyblondgrl records broken silence globe kyle 80inches contest songs Audiopipe state drive disc 2010 stereo dollar build Johncarr louisiana finals world record chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

The forums use to be just like this

Go down 
+2
mschwitz
sanman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The forums use to be just like this Empty
PostSubject: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:29 pm

back in 2003 when I started this crazy ass sport, and it will never change.

it fuels the blood in our veins to compete.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Yeah, as crazy as it is again, this is how it always was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:44 am

Yup the good ole days....

But i will say all the Racism is kinda out of hand and i will be locking and deleting those posts SORRY.

So not pointing any one person out but keep it somewhat clean cause remember you never know who you are ofending... One stipulation is UNLESS ITS TAMU'S SOX... Thats cool. LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:37 pm

Thats funny right there LOL
Back to top Go down
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:43 pm

i dont care who you are be with the starving pigmys in new guine
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 pm

wtf??????
Back to top Go down
80INCHES
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
80INCHES

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm

wat he said

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.80KAUDIO.COM
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:04 am

80INCHES wrote:
wat he said

i dont care who you are be with the starving pigmys in new guine

That's what he said
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forums use to be just like this   The forums use to be just like this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forums use to be just like this
Page 1 of 1