Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SQ people near Omaha Vote_lcapSQ people near Omaha Voting_barSQ people near Omaha Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SQ people near Omaha Vote_lcapSQ people near Omaha Voting_barSQ people near Omaha Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo drive silence songs state finals pics disc 2010 globe Johncarr world quad crank record contest dollar crzyblondgrl 80inches records Audiopipe louisiana kyle build chef broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SQ people near Omaha

Go down 
+3
The_Rowlands
CVXBEAST78
djsimons
7 posters
AuthorMessage
djsimons

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-14

SQ people near Omaha Empty
PostSubject: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello all... This is my first year for SQ in Usaci and was trying to find some people in or near Omaha with a background in SQ and setting up componets and such.. I am new to Omaha a few months now and thought I would just check here and see who's all out there.. I am in dire need of some expert opinions and how to on setting up staging and such.. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am

check in with stereo west auto toys, i bet they can help u
Back to top Go down
CVXBEAST78
CVXBEAST78

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:26 am

yah what he said..SWAT they will help you out
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:34 am

yep talk to bill at swat on 72nd and dodge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Talk to Danny Britain he will galdy assist you and has background in SQ and is also doing the judging at the shows so then you can get an idea of what hes looking for when he judges..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:58 pm

oops that was timmay didnt realize he was logged on to his wifes computer still my bad
Back to top Go down
djsimons

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Ok thanks guys, I ended up makin a small trip to downtown.. well downtown for me anyway.. and talked to those guys. Hoping I can get Danny to do some work for me and do some improvements to the vehicles, I know it definately needs something just not sure.. Thanks Danny for the help.. Will be down there again as soon as those A-pillars show up.. lol .
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:30 pm

good deal man......glad u got the help you needed......Danny and Bill both can help ya out
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Johny need lots of help, lol
Back to top Go down
djsimons

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Lilredtiva wrote:
Johny need lots of help, lol

yes..yes i do .. i'm guessin most people here aren't licensed for that type of help though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm

kickercrx wrote:
oops that was timmay didnt realize he was logged on to his wifes computer still my bad

WTF MATE
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 pm

weird....real weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm

thats what i said, her comp is in the bedroom
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey John

Good to see you at Tulsa
If you are planning on making it to one of the shows at the end of the month, either in North Platte, Alliance, or Scottsbluff, I am going to bring my SQ car to them. It ain't as good as some of the cars last weekend, but hopefully it will help in seeing an old school SQ car.

See you in a few weeks.

Dan

2003 SQ Intro World Finals 2nd Place
2004 SQ Adv. World Finals 4th Place
2005 SQ Adv. World Finals 5th Place
2006 SPL SB2 World Finals 2nd Place
2007 SPL SPW World Finals 4th Place
Back to top Go down
djsimons

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey Dan.. Ya i was shocked when I saw you guys down there.. That is quite a haul from Norfolk..lol.. Ya i will be doing the Western Nebraska tour in a few weeks.. Anxious to hear your vehicle that your talking about. I've heard about just not heard it.. lol.. did you end up stopping in Kansas City??
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 am

Nope, we wanted to go to K.C., but had to get back home. Had plans in place for sunday evening.
How was the turnout?
Back to top Go down
djsimons

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 am

Ah.. I see. I was just curious myself how the turnout was in KC I didn't leave Tulsa until 5:00 pm Sunday night and pulled into our drive way around 1 in the morning Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQ people near Omaha   SQ people near Omaha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQ people near Omaha
Page 1 of 1