Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Vote_lcapMARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Voting_barMARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Vote_lcapMARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Voting_barMARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics contest dollar 2010 records silence record globe disc quad songs finals crzyblondgrl drive broken chef world kyle 80inches build crank state louisiana Audiopipe Johncarr stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MARK MY WORDS

Go down 
+12
caravanbass
DANNY BRITAIN
John Payton
Klindath
djman37
RXZILLA
Stingraysevenout
sanman
Moparbass28
ibbangin
aphinney
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

im tired of people talkin shit...so here it is...MARK MY WORDS...IM NOT FUCKIN PROTESTING ANY AMPS...AND EITHER IS MY TEAM...WE HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER.....protesting amps is a joke...it is stupid....we all have the same oppertunity to get the amps...and that is that....i can understand if the amp is way out of line but not the amps that are gettin protested...so let that be that....call up ralph...big darville....ask em if we have or have contacted them?? cause we havent and wont...thanx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:20 pm

and if anyone is has anything else that i have said or wants to talk to us about waht we do or this or that...CALL US.....not the fuckin gay forum....call us if u wanna know the truth...thought we told u that too jeff...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:20 pm

LOL ANDREW CALM DOWN MAN, AND THINK FOR A SECOND IF YOU WERE ME HOW WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT ALL THIS I MEAN YOU HAD TO SHIT YOUR PANTS LASTNIGHT WHEN I SENT YOU THAT PICTURE OF THE TEXT RIGHT CAUSE YOU EITHER DID TYPE THAT OR YOU DIDNT, AND I KNOW IF IT WAS ME AND I DIDNT MAN O MAN ME AND MR SHELTON WOULD HAVE MORE THAN WORDS THE NEXT TIME WE SAW ONE ANOTHER.

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND MR SHELTON IF I WAS HIM, AND KNOW I RECEIVED THIS FROM YOU IN TEXT I WOULD DEFFINATELY BE PISSED WITH YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME.

ME I JUST NEED TO KNOW WICH ONE OF YOU GUYS IS REALLY N OT LYING TO ME AND MY FRIEND THE PAST DOESNT CUT IT ANYMORE CAUSE ONE OF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THE LOWEST FORM OF PERSON IN THE WORLD TO ME NOT SURE WICH BUT ITS ONE OF YOU, AND SO FAR IT HAS BEEN SWAYED IN YOUR DIRECTION WITH PROOF AND THATS SAD TO ME
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:21 pm

JEN TO BE AS RESPECTFULL AS I CAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, AND IM NOT QUITE SURE WHY YOU ARE JUMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT SURE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME BUT URE LOST ON THIS ONE
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:26 pm

All I can say is.

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:28 pm

TAKE YOUR YAWN AND GO BAK TO WORKING ON THAT VAN YOU BEEN WORKING ON FOR 6 MONTHS YOU DONT LIKE THE POST DONT READ IT

ITS AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE GET PICKED UP ON A TEAM AND THINK ITS A RIGHT TO RUN THERE MOUTHS.

FUNNY IN DEED
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm

sanman wrote:
JEN TO BE AS RESPECTFULL AS I CAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, AND IM NOT QUITE SURE WHY YOU ARE JUMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT SURE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME BUT URE LOST ON THIS ONE

No problem Jeff. I'll STFU and stop asking questions. My bad for being curious about stuff thats posted on the forum, and trying to understand what I'm reading. It's all good. Cool
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:34 pm

LOL. I was waiting for a smart remark.

I wont get into it with you on why it took so long to get something done. It is done and getting redone, but also remember it isn't my build or my van.

It isn't the Team that has me the way I am now. I am finally tired of keeping shit in and not expressing myself the way I should. So you can take the Team out of my remarks. It is purely me talking for myself now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:42 pm

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT EXCITING FOR YOU MAN SINCE YOU SEEMED TO BE FALLING ASLEEP AND THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE GET THAT WAY ON HERE IS TO GET THEM MOTIVATED SEEMS IT WORKED STILL YAWNING???????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm

ANDREW YOU SEEMED TO BE PISSED THAT SHELTON BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH MAN HE SENT ME PROOF THAT YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID MAN DOESNT MEAN YOU DID IT, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE TAKING IT ALL WAY TO PERSONAL FOR ME MAN.

PROOF IS PROOF MAYBE HE DIDNT WANNA BE LABELD AS A LYIER WHO KNOWS.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Yep. Still yawning.

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:48 pm

BTW. I had the protest in the works a day before the comp. Someone just beat me to the punch with the cash to do so.

Sry to throw salt on the wound even more.
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:54 pm

MY VAN ....MY BUILD!!!!!!!!!
I AM SORRY THAT I AM NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU, BUT UNDERSTAND I AM STILL LEARNING!!!!!!

Have a problem with my stuff, take it up with me.
I do not appreciate you getting mad at my hubby, and throwing my build in his face.

Common sense would have told me about a text, to look up the number and check and see if the person was lying or not.

I don't know what happened in a matter of a few months to turn you into a jerk, but please try not to get pissed because I couldn't live up to your standards.

THE END AND NOT POSTING ON HERE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Someone Please come clean and tell us who it is..... Not like anyone is gonna punch anyone for protesting an amp . JEsus christ.....

And dammit Jeff you done got Mopars wife all pissed ...... And she dont get pissed..

Looks like ya worked everyone up again. Bet there are no yawns now.

SOMEONE PLEASE COME CLEAN F U C K
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:11 pm

*hiding as she says*

Do you really think anyone is going to say anything? I am not getting involved but I really don't think anyone will say anything after this post, probably scared you will beat em, maybe one day you will all find out but for now let's play and have fun!

DON'T GET MAD AT ME OR CYBER SLAP ME just stating a opinion.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Honestly I am still at a yawn on jeff, but it would be nice for someone to just speak up. What is the point of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm

*sneaks in*

to piss Jeff off

*sneaks back out*

Sorry, guess my stfu didn't last too long.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:44 pm

how long has this amp been out and in use? i find it kinda odd that someone would be protesting now unless they know something about the amp i dont, i guess it's a good thing the 40.1 i have sitting in my garage was meant for my wifes cadi. kinda pisses my off if it is really being protested. i mean if some one is busting out a 64 in a small class and has a fuckin surfboad for an amp i see the reason for the protest procedure otherwise 2 months ago when i talked to nick they still had some 40's ready to ship and they are forsale everywhere to everyone cheap hell i got mine from scottie j for 650. anyone can get them and use them, manufacturers arent gonna turn away your $$$ nor will private sellers.

this is just exactly why we (as a team) will not protest amplifiers
anymore all the anamosity and and bad shit that comes with it, the 20.1's were legit on 14volts i dont see the 40.1 being any different
on the other hand if it doesnt pass then lets move on and do what we do
would be nice to know who put the cash up but even if i was running them in my truck it would matter recoup and move on

HI JENNY!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:58 pm

John Payton wrote:

HI JENNY!!

Hi John! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:03 pm

LMAO Jen.
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:14 pm

u guys r getting bent out of shape about something that is probablly a rumor this is ridiculous now on the other hand if someone is making statements that is implicating someone doing something to cause problems for someone else be VERY CAREFUL because it will come back to haunt u in the end!!

Rememeber you might get what u ask 4!!!
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:19 pm

DANNY BRITAIN wrote:
u guys r getting bent out of shape about something that is probablly a rumor this is ridiculous now on the other hand if someone is making statements that is implicating someone doing something to cause problems for someone else be VERY CAREFUL because it will come back to haunt u in the end!!

Rememeber you might get what u ask 4!!!

MAN!!!!! WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN!!!LOL. hows it going Danny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey Danny!
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm

holy shit Danny Britain? whats up man???
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:45 pm

I am spartacus!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:50 pm

FIRST OFF MOPAR'S YOU CAME INTO A POST AND DECIDED IT WAS NOT EXCITING TO EITHER ONE OF YOU ILL GUESS, OR DOES YOUR OLD LADY ALWAYS BAT CLEAN-UP

THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO KNOW HAS BEEN SENT THE TEXT CONVERSATION THAT IS IN QUESTION, AND THOSE THAT HAVE NOT SEEN IT WELL YOUR STILL REACHING FOR THAT MAJIK STATEMENT THAT MAKES ME POST IT WICH I WILL NOT DO.

LIKE I SAID IT STATED HE WAS GONG TO ENSURE IT WAS DEALT WITH THATS WHAT IM GOING OFF OF

NOW ANDREW YOU SAY CALL YOU OR APROACH YOU WELL ME AND RYAN DID AT OMAHA WE WENT TO CHRIS HE SAID YALL DIDNT DO IT OK WELL WHEN I GOT HOME AND TOLD DARYAL HE MUST HAVE FELT SHITTY CAUSE HE SENT ME THE WHOLE THING MAN
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm

WTF did that mean ? Sometimes it is hard as fornicate to understand your writeing and spelling.

I was just yawning because I can. Guess we will see what the outcome of this is sooner or later. Which brings me back to. Yawn. Razz
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:08 pm

I read the post thank you very much!!!!
And I have alot more common sense than you think, obviously!!
What I don't understand is that you started hating on MY van and MY build.
Did you stop and think maybe there are other women besides your girlfriend and jen that compete?
Nope, didn't think so.
Mopar can stand on his own, I don't need to hold his hand.
But please leave me out of your hatred towards him, when I have done nothing to deserve it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:13 pm

ACTUALLY WHEN I SOLD YOU GUYS THE WIRE IT WAS HIS VAN LOL NOW ITS YOURS, BUT OK WAY TO GO

I NEVER KNEW JEN WAS A COMPETITOR MYSELF BUT WAY TO GO JEN

YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY IN THIS UNTILL I SAID SOMETHING TO YOUR MAN WICH BY YOUR EMDIATE RESPONSE MEANS YOU WANTED TO COME TO HIS RESCUE WICH IS SO DAMMM CUTE Smile

GLAD SOMEONE SAVED YOU THE MONEY MAN FOR THE PROTEST NOW YOU CAN ADD ID TO THE VAN
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:34 pm

To be honest, it was always hers, but the typical male thing comes out when talking about a vehicle. Saying it is mine.

I can't, and won't control her. She has something she wants to say, by all means I will let her. I need no rescueing. Thanks.

I am glad they did spend the money. I truely wanted to, and the money will be well spent on other things for the future. Still wish I did it first, so i can at least say it was me and get this bs over with.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:43 pm

SO WITH JIMBO SAYING THE TEAM DOESNT PROTEST AMPS AND AUDIOHYPE SAYING THE SAME THING LET ME ASK YOU THIS

WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND YOU WANTING TO HAVE THIS AMP PROTESTED????????

THIS IS WHERE I AM CURIOUSE

THERE ARE ONLY 3 PEOPLE I KNOW THAT ARE OR HAVE BEEN USING THIS AMP ON REGULARITY

ME
ECKER
TIMMAY

SO WHATS THE MEAT BEHIND THE PROTEST IS ALL I WANNA KNOW.

P.S. ON USACI CERTIFIED AMPS IT ONLY GETS LOUDER FROM MY VEHICLE ANYWAYS SO LIKE DANNY SAID CAREFULL WHAT YOU ASK FOR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK MY WORDS   MARK MY WORDS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK MY WORDS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next