Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Voting_barOn the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Voting_barOn the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana globe stereo world disc dollar state silence Audiopipe crank records contest kyle 80inches Johncarr quad drive pics record chef broken finals build 2010 crzyblondgrl songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

On the way to the Hospital

Go down 
+18
shadescustomtint
tragicsounds
Greg McCool
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
super stock crx
Moparbass28
jkrob21
tijuana_no
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
Cactus Sounds
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
RXZILLA
doitor
supadave
dbracer79
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Well we are finally on the way to the hospital. Lindsey is going in this morning to be induced. I am so excited, I am going to be a grandma.

We know it is a girl, named Jaylyn Kay.

Will post pictures as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey Jimbo... can I get me one of those? I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Sure we can practice all you want.... MI COCHINA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:37 pm

We just got home from the hospital and I am sitting here holding my grandbaby while her mom is resting. Thank you all for the congradulations, we are pretty excited here about the whole event.

Alot of you will see her soon but most will have to wait till World Finals for her big debut.

I also put something together for you to see below:

On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 JimboJaylyn

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:45 pm

poor ol jimbo gonna get hit with 25% if he don't watch out.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:13 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.... LOOK AT THAT FACE.. I BELIEVE THAT IS THE FACE I MADE WHEN YOU TOLD ME I WAS A DADDY......ROFLMAO BUSTED.

I PLEAD THE 5TH AND AM MENTALLY RETARDED ... EXCUSE ME I WAS MISTAKEN...LOL
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:47 am

Congrats Jenissa or should I say Grandma.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:25 am

Thank you ALL

Look at what we came home to yesterday, it was so cute!

On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 IMG_1974
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:10 pm

The stork is protecting the baby from the pink flamingos??

lol!

That's a cute sign!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

hmmm I don't think so but who knows what the stork is thinking and those dang pink flamingos.

I just thought it was so cute and put her by the Stork to take the picture.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm from south Florida, so I love flamingos... did you already have those, or did they come with the stork? and he's TALL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:44 pm

No they did it all, my yard is a all decked out with pink flamingos. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Yeah the stork is 8 foot tall.

I hate they will be picking it up this week, we only get it for 3 days Sad I think it is cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Oh I get to keep 2 flamingos as a memory and the cloud for the baby's room. I am going to put the ones I get to keep in my flower bed, neighbors are gonna love that.

lol!

I love Flamingos!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:14 pm

hmmm I think I mght have to look for some Flamingos now too! LOL!! I'm glad you get to keep a couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Hospital   On the way to the Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: