Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Vote_lcapCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Voting_barCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Vote_lcapCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Voting_barCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 contest world broken crzyblondgrl kyle globe disc quad state records drive silence dollar stereo Johncarr Audiopipe pics chef louisiana 80inches build songs record finals crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!

Go down 
+15
XFL-Leader
caravanbass
sanman
cole tarnok
TECH114
Gabe Sanchez
Nice
ibbangin
CASUPERMOD
Moparbass28
Greg McCool
Big Ed
Stingraysevenout
quad box
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:44 am

Yes got to love the underdogs!!! 180.3 backed with 180.6!!!! outlaw 181.8

https://www.youtube.com/clkwrkorg361
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:11 pm

Congrats thats a hell of a number...... Now let the slammin begin but i got to say it..

Look why do ppl feel like they have to cover up the vehicle so nobody can see? Its a joke and it has always been hilarious to me. What do you have to hide? I know alot of compeditors that do that i think it is completely chicken shit. And im sure all you who do that , im sure your sponcers are so proud.

I mean come on display the damn thing and ive even heard of compeditors not opening up vehicles for there sponcers before . To me its always just looked like your out to hide something. IMO.

My truck is always WIDE open from front to back for all the spectators to see and my sponcers. I just dont let ppl poke there head in the box otherwise look all ya want... That is what keeps the spectators and sponcers and spocers buyers interested in this sport.. And if all of us refuse to show it than why bring it.

But again CONGRATS.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:15 pm

I could not agree with you more jimbo...hiding the inside of the car is complete crap, no looking in the box which is fine but have the rig opened up, spectators come to these shows to see the inside of the cars too not just the outside cause if that's the case why even go to the show when you can just go online to see what score they did.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

I mean come on display the damn thing and ive even heard of compeditors not opening up vehicles for there sponcers before . To me its always just looked like your out to hide something. IMO.

But again CONGRATS.

Hmmm some names come to mind.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:32 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Congrats thats a hell of a number...... Now let the slammin begin but i got to say it..

Look why do ppl feel like they have to cover up the vehicle so nobody can see? Its a joke and it has always been hilarious to me. What do you have to hide? I know alot of compeditors that do that i think it is completely chicken shit. And im sure all you who do that , im sure your sponcers are so proud.

My truck is always WIDE open from front to back for all the spectators to see and my sponcers. I just dont let ppl poke there head in the box otherwise look all ya want... That is what keeps the spectators and sponcers and spocers buyers interested in this sport.. And if all of us refuse to show it than why bring it.

But again CONGRATS.
Good points Jimbo but at a certain level i agree with not showing certain things, i can say right now with my new box i will be covering the port area up so people cannot see inside of the box short of a Judge. i want my records to last for years, not untill the next show
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Couldn't agree more Jimbo.

I can't believe I am about to say this, but Quad has a point.

I can see covering up the port inside a vehicle, but the whole thing is just plain bs. I had mine sorta covered this weekend, but van wide open. Only reason was the sun and heating up the subs. New build will be different. All uncovered, and enjoy the looks of mdf.LOL
Back to top Go down
CASUPERMOD
CASUPERMOD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Covering the the windows and etc... of your vehicle is bulls---. You have to realize this is for fun and i know everyone is competitive but who cares everyones out here to have fun and to hide shit. It doesn't Alan can do a 180 its one hell of a number but your telling by looking into that car or simply looking into the box. That somebody can just go home and build that in a weekend or month and its gonna do a 180 probably not. It doesn't matter who copys this design or that it still takes alot of time and work in order to make it loud. Plus its not like your going to win hundreds of thousands of dollars at these shows anyways. So whats the fkin point your going to go to finals have fun and get a $25 DOLLAR TROPHY AND SOME RESPECT OR POSSIBLY A SPONSORSHIP. I've been there and done it and most competitors that have done do it for fun and to loud and get the respect for building a loud car. But theres still no reason to hide something. Thats all i have to say and thats why i love it when you see these hiding all there shit and then some competitor comes out of no where and is just having fun with it and doesn't care if you look into the vehicle or not and has no problem answering questions or getting tips on how they made there vehicle loud and goes out beats the competition. So just think about why you do it you don't do it for the money your doing for fun and its what you like to do, plus meeting good people for lifetime friendships and getting respect for building a car thats loud. But thats my 2cents as for the rest of us you have your own opinions.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:11 pm

people were doing this at finals.....??????
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:55 pm

They tell me some teams in USACi practice this as well.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:14 pm

X2 ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:21 pm

I sandbag all year until finals ... what's the difference??
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:33 pm

CASUPERMOD wrote:
Covering the the windows and etc... of your vehicle is bulls---. You have to realize this is for fun and i know everyone is competitive but who cares everyones out here to have fun and to hide shit. It doesn't Alan can do a 180 its one hell of a number but your telling by looking into that car or simply looking into the box. That somebody can just go home and build that in a weekend or month and its gonna do a 180 probably not. It doesn't matter who copys this design or that it still takes alot of time and work in order to make it loud. Plus its not like your going to win hundreds of thousands of dollars at these shows anyways. So whats the fkin point your going to go to finals have fun and get a $25 DOLLAR TROPHY AND SOME RESPECT OR POSSIBLY A SPONSORSHIP. I've been there and done it and most competitors that have done do it for fun and to loud and get the respect for building a loud car. But theres still no reason to hide something. Thats all i have to say and thats why i love it when you see these hiding all there shit and then some competitor comes out of no where and is just having fun with it and doesn't care if you look into the vehicle or not and has no problem answering questions or getting tips on how they made there vehicle loud and goes out beats the competition. So just think about why you do it you don't do it for the money your doing for fun and its what you like to do, plus meeting good people for lifetime friendships and getting respect for building a car thats loud. But thats my 2cents as for the rest of us you have your own opinions.
i am sorry but even i must say YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!
many here do have sponsors, and it's not just a hobby, it's a lifestlye, and monies or earned for some, if you want to keep and edge sometimes you must keep some stuff secret, ever seen records that stand for years, well leave a record setting car open all the time and you won't keep a record for long! there are many out there who can glance at a design and bingo there headed on the right track, i don't think anyone built a car that just hit 180+db in less than a year??? why give away your hard work!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Well, that's a problem you'll never have. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Showing your vehicle and some part of it shouldn't be a problem. The problem is some people look at other just to copy their ideas and design. You spend endless hours trying to gain every tenth of a DB to give it away like that. That is the first thing peole want to see, your box inside and out. These are the same people who "Female dog" about not seeing your vehicle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:27 pm

It takes alot more then just copying a design. 420 post build logs of their builds and no one here can touch them.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:30 pm

I know it takes more than copying the design, but it gives people a starting point on what to work at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:35 pm

Well wouldn't that be good "sportsmanship"?
Back to top Go down
cole tarnok
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
cole tarnok

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Hasnt he already did over a 180 in db drag?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Yeah, he did.... just didn't back it up. Scott Owens was the first to back it up.
Back to top Go down
CASUPERMOD
CASUPERMOD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:13 pm

All i have to say is... Alan has worked on that vehicle for long time to get there. Even if it gives someone a starting it doesn't mean they can finish it and if your that worried but holding a world record for a long standing amount your not very sure of yourself being able to make your vehicle that much louder than are you. Lifestyle or sponsorship doesn't to they pay for you to eat or pay your bills no. All care about is getting there name out make it easier to sell product to make them money. Are they making you rich NO. I could give a sht less i've been a part of this game for a long time. Did you ever the rileys vehicles covered up NO, Steve Cooks, NO Scott Owens will let you look at his vehicle if you ask, Danny Britian and so on. You could on and on about guys letting you see there vehicles. Its not about getting a starting point its about being able to take something and put the time into making it loud. Not every vehicle is the same. You have to be able to follow thru and not trying to be DICK but certainly remember the posting this asking me questions about building his vehicle and i have no problem with answering questions. But i could have been a AHole and said figure it out yourself. Until you can tell me that your making 100000 plus a year or more competing than it really shouldn't matter. Second its not a WORLD RECORD unless its truly heads up competition with everyone from around the WORLD. I GIVE PROPS TO THE GUYS THAT LOUD because its a ton of work to get there in which i know by personal experience but don't sit here and tell me by covering your vehicle isn't gonna keep your world record as you call in long standing if someone is gunning for ya. Plus its not like anyone in the world really gives to shits and fk except for the people that do this about your world record. Because this isn't televised or on ESPN so most don't what the hell it is and if you told them you had a world record at this that wouldn't know who the hell you were anyways. So thats that come to the reality of its for fun and hobby its not like your gonna be famous and have to live a secretive SPL life.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Just like in any sport or game..... there are some who take things more seriously than others. I don't think it's wrong or right. I can see not wanting to share certain aspects of a design, because unfortunately, there ARE weasels out there, who want to steal. And, I'm not talking about new people, curious about where to start, or how to get loud.

HOWEVER.... don't be a douche bag, or an arrogant dick about it. Don't downtalk to fellow competitors, and tell them they will never be as good as you. THAT is how you lose all respect and credibility.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:39 pm

if you dont wanna show then you dont its not for fun either i can have fun at chicky cheese for a measly 40 bux not the 20k i got tied up in audio i keep saying it and ill say it again this isnt for fun its to murder your oponent so why give them an edge??????
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:46 pm

But not EVERYone feels that way Jeff. With any game, or hobby, you have those who are more extreme or hardcore than others. Not everyone spends 20k.... not everyone can. Each person does WHAT they can, for something they should be getting some enjoyment out of.

c'mon man..... are you saying you have NO fun doing this?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:55 pm

i have fun but its not a buddy buddy sport
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:58 pm

sanman wrote:
if you dont wanna show then you dont its not for fun either i can have fun at chicky cheese for a measly 40 bux not the 20k i got tied up in audio i keep saying it and ill say it again this isnt for fun its to murder your oponent so why give them an edge??????
Murderers can be murdered.king
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

come get some then i need a reason to work harder
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:08 am

I bet if you were to get beat, you would suffer from some kind of emotional ailment.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:13 am

nope not at all you see im tired of hearing the referance to the db drag guys but yet you seem to feel the need to come on this forum and run your cocksucker about that other org that we are not a part of and I for one am tired of hearing about it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:15 am

its funny cause you dont see us on that other site saying this or that about usac is the shiit or we could do this over hear or do that.

so whats up you must be tired of getting ure ass handed to you over there and feel the need to automatically think ure better than us over here but you see whats really going to happend is that attitude you have will get ure ass handed to you

im tired of being the nice guy now back to being the prick i am
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:23 am

Sounds like some kind of complex you have. Dude, it's not that bad.
Besides, I'm speaking of "good sportsmanship".
And BTW, you type real tough.
I've never insulted you so please refrain from the name calling.
I guanrantee if you met me you would never call me a cocksucker to my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next