Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ok got a question for the crx people ? Vote_lcapok got a question for the crx people ? Voting_barok got a question for the crx people ? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ok got a question for the crx people ? Vote_lcapok got a question for the crx people ? Voting_barok got a question for the crx people ? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records quad state world pics songs louisiana stereo Audiopipe disc kyle crzyblondgrl Johncarr crank 2010 record silence contest broken 80inches build finals globe dollar chef drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ok got a question for the crx people ?

Go down 
+5
Stingraysevenout
Matt_Sibley
TECH114
sanman
stevew007
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

ok got a question for the crx people ? Empty
PostSubject: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:59 pm

ok I've heard of you guys doing a 162+ in a crx but what kind of number's do you do dbdrag style?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:01 pm

YOU MEAN LEGAL ON THE DASH ON 3 BATTS LOL
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:06 pm

sanman wrote:

yes sir i was just wondering because i've heard a few people say that they are only built for usaci and don't do good number's in drag
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:12 pm

WELL AN AVERGA OF 4 DB DROP IS WHAT IS EXPECTED

I IN MY CRX WAS AT A 160.4 BEFORE FINALS MAN AND A 156 ON THE DASHAL SEALED UP
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:21 pm

I heard the same thing from drag guys. They do good number at drag but in usaci their number is lower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:24 pm

I was at 162.1 in the kick panel and 158.6-158.8 on the dash. When I set the record my car was doing 157.1-157.2 on TL legal and did 157.9 backed with 157.7 on the B&K. At finals I did 158.6 consistently in my lane before and after the B&K run. I expected a 159+ but didnt get over 157.1 lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:27 pm

TUNING MEANS ALOT AND WITH THE DIFFERANT WAYS OF METERING IT MEANS EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:25 am

JEFF..... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And especially for S-10 i have two different ways too set up truck and its two different worlds that help for each legal and spl.....
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:25 am

cool thanx just wanted to back up what they said
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:39 am

sanman wrote:

No, legal on the dash with 1 battery and 2 12s.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

Yeh i seen 156s with that in DB drag street a

Usaci has more subs allowed........Drag has more power......just the way the classes are setup for each org
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:01 pm

dash with driver window cracked 159.8
dash not cracked 158.3

moral of this story judges check your windows......lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Skip01 wrote:
Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

Yeh i seen 156s with that in DB drag street a

Usaci has more subs allowed........Drag has more power......just the way the classes are setup for each org

Drag is not neccessarily more power. You can only suck so much juice out of one or two little batteries 12 volt batteries. Last year I ran 8 5,000 watt amps off two batteries and it was no where near the power alot of people thought it was. Just wanted to clear that up for some.

It is possible to get more power out of a CRX in 0-600 Prostock class (among other USACi classes) then with a db drag setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok got a question for the crx people ?   ok got a question for the crx people ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok got a question for the crx people ?
Page 1 of 1