Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
score - highest sb2 score to date Vote_lcapscore - highest sb2 score to date Voting_barscore - highest sb2 score to date Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
score - highest sb2 score to date Vote_lcapscore - highest sb2 score to date Voting_barscore - highest sb2 score to date Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state build crank 80inches louisiana dollar stereo contest globe disc 2010 drive finals quad Audiopipe broken pics silence record records songs Johncarr kyle world crzyblondgrl chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

highest sb2 score to date

Go down 
+19
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
The Ambulance
TAMU
slumpinhonda
DMAN
nebrsq
cavi_in_kc
memphis_yota
Moparbass28
MikeL7
kasey
hawaiianbasshead
kenny7231
TeamSpead-Kenny
Skip01
jmanjr82
Jeremiah25
scionsoloxb
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

score - highest sb2 score to date Empty
PostSubject: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm

just woundering out of the 2 years, whats the highest score done at a show in sb2?
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:21 pm

Don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it will be raised at Steve's 300th. Hard to say who it will be as there will be several loud guys there shooting for it.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:35 pm

looks like 153.10 someone from LA.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 12:51 am

I believe that would be Dave better known as louisiana_crx on other forums.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:24 am

I seen 155 but not in contest....if my next door neighbor gets off his Gluteus Maximus and gets his box built he should be close if not over that
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:41 am

I can no for sure you will see a 156 or better in SB2 this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:41 am

I know for sure you will see a 156 or better in SB2 this year!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Skip01 wrote:
I seen 155 but not in contest....if my next door neighbor gets off his Gluteus Maximus and gets his box built he should be close if not over that

Just think if that set up that did a 155 added another 10 and had double the power that guy was running and was in a lil black car like that guy has hmmm someone has a new set up in there little black rhino crx. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:21 pm

i can see a 156 in sb2. good luck.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

Just think if that set up that did a 155 added another 10 and had double the power that guy was running and was in a lil black car like that guy has hmmm someone has a new set up in there little black rhino crx. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Indeed......this should get interesting
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:20 am

Skip01 wrote:

yep i need to quit being lazy and go get it built. but first i need to get time on the weekend lol.... it should be soon Twisted Evil hopefully i can get a decent nummber with both amps once i get the 2nd once back
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

yep should be interesting..
Back to top Go down
hawaiianbasshead

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:28 am

second one back? did it break? and if so what makes you think it'll be better than it was originally? lol, sorry I've been through a few amps and got a genXX colossus fixed twice, obviously it isn't to where it was originally... or even close for that matter as it STILL to this day only 1 channel works and it's been off and on repair for the better part of 2 years now Laughing good luck though with it, it may have been faulty in the begining Wink

and when I say off and on, I mean within seconds of it hooked up flames were actually coming out... at the same load it originally ran fine for a few months at, plus I got it used from a Brand X competitor... so it was previously ran WAY lower than I ever attempted to load it Sad
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:33 pm

well my golaith blew half way and only one week of getting it. so i am not to fond of the genxx either.plan to use rockford are something else not hifonics.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:39 pm

dunno see what I can pull at Steves 300th, I dont have my 10s yet so a pair of 12s and a pair of 5k amps and see what we can pull off (will be slapped together the night before/day of)
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:43 pm

i hit a 137.4 with 2 L7 12s and a custom box powered by an atomic 2200.1 but that number dont sound right for the power and the subs
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:22 pm

i think you could easily hit 143plus maybe maybe more. maybe your box is not the right one for the car.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:51 pm

MikeL7 wrote:
i hit a 137.4 with 2 L7 12s and a custom box powered by an atomic 2200.1 but that number dont sound right for the power and the subs

Nope......you could do better.....whats ur box like? tuned to? what song did you use?

And its the BMW in ur sig, do the seats fold down?

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:15 am

I would expect alot more out of a pair of L7s, but we need to know some variables to help you alot more.....
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:59 pm

I believe the loudest sb2 score this year is jeremiah ledgerwood with a 154.8db at Steves 300th
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:54 pm

that a very decent score wouldnt this score be a record. i can see jeremiah getting higher
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 am

jeremiah is done with competition as far as I know, and Im sure he can get louder, and yes that would be a new world record, but not a show you could set one at I dont think...Hopefully in mid august I will be tellin you im doin mid 150s in sb2....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 am

well i will be working on my next setup which i believe will be 155plus i just have to help buy my g/f a car then i can spend my money on me....will be fun to build it and rebuild it. see what works and what dont work...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 am

jmanjr82 wrote:
I believe the loudest sb2 score this year is jeremiah ledgerwood with a 154.8db at Steves 300th
congrats jeremiah!
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 am

wish you could have made it ryan....was awsome and from what I heard alot bigger today then it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 am

Yep it was alot bigger today then yesterday. Wink Wish ya could have made it ryan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Thanks Ryan.

I'd also like to thank Jman for the use of the batteries and for going along for the ride.

I didn't get much of a chance to test this setup before the run. Kept fighting with a problem that was so simple it was stupid, but finally figured it out. I might test this setup a little more and see what it is really capable of, and go to another show, or I might not. Can't decide yet. Either way it was a fun show.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Yep jeremiah you know as well as I do, it has more IN IT! Although it felt like someone was choking me as I sat in there, AWSOME, an again I think that mic was a bit stiff, hard to believe I was louder at the windshield then in the kick.
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Skip01 wrote:
MikeL7 wrote:

Nope......you could do better.....whats ur box like? tuned to? what song did you use?

And its the BMW in ur sig, do the seats fold down?

Good Luck

it wasnt at a show it was at a local shop and they used an old audio control meter and i used a few songs.. party like a rock star, vibrate, and a few magic mike songs... and the box is ported and 5.3 cubic feet and its tuned to around 45htz a friend of mine who builds boxes built it for me and no the seats dont fold down as of now but i am workin on that
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:31 pm

Sounds like you need to find the Peak Freq your car likes to play, and try to find somthing that plays in that freq area.
EXAMPLE: if your peaking at 49hz, you can play loud as hell cd end of tracl 4 for 49hz and see how that changes your score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highest sb2 score to date   score - highest sb2 score to date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highest sb2 score to date
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: