Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records Johncarr dollar 2010 songs crank state contest drive finals pics disc broken Audiopipe stereo record silence quad world chef 80inches kyle build crzyblondgrl louisiana globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad challenge

Go down 
+14
charlesestes
ajhutson
Team Kracker
TECH114
TeamSpead-Kenny
quad box
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
Moparbass28
idbl_fanatic
Kingsuv
slumpinhonda
PhatSam
dBSteve
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After reading all the BS ever couple of months, a few people came up with this idea

The Quad Challenge

Rules are simple -

Quad picks a class and sticks to it
Quad picks a location and guarentees he'll attend
Entry fee is $500

If Quad wins, he gets the pot
If Quad looses, everyone gets their money back and splits Quads money

Usaci Outlaw Rules ( unless Quad wants to change something around to help him try and win )

The spectator turn out just from this forum alone would be huge at this event.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:34 am

Zac dont come on here and make me feel bad... LOL JK I see what your saying.... I dont give him hell anymore.. You saw i said if that fool puts a bucket o chicken in it before the show he will do one hell of a number... I SEEN THE WITCHCRAFT FIRST HAND.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:41 am

wait a moment how can anyone help me get a better number when i can take all current numbers right now with 1-4 amps? in all mod classes?

the only thing that will help me is a sure fire way to heatwave and i am working on that now.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:43 am

People will need my help after it's said and done like there asking for already on drag.

Lord help them, if i have two boxes of H.E.B Chicken
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:54 am

ok sence some info has already been leaked in Tx

Scrappy numbers 1 concept amp 600watt 4ohm 163 tl on the dash

1 Mojo amp 166 outlaw

1 soundstream 10k 168.9 outlaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:32 pm

quad box wrote:
wait a moment how can anyone help me get a better number when i can take all current numbers right now with 1-4 amps? in all mod classes?

the only thing that will help me is a sure fire way to heatwave and i am working on that now.

Dante, is that you???? jocolor
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:08 pm

damnit quad you stupid f@cker stfu man, I'm tryin to pull help together.
Alone yes i'm sure you can do good, but imagine if all of us came together to build your scrappy, imagine all the extra little tricks and knowledge that would come together.

But damn, with a big head like that nobody would ever help you.
I know exactly why your acting this way but its ok, I understand you jut want to let people know you're capabl of building something loud, thats all good but think about how much louder it could be, everyone of us could be louder with help, every lil bit adds up.

Tell you what, you play your cards right you could have the loudest street car in drag, swallow your pride for a minute and we'll all make it a collective effort to make scrappy thee baddest car around.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Zac what are you missing here my car is already is the loudest out there i don't need help its been loud for over two years! it was already set be the loudest drag 1-2nw but they changed the class.
i have had my share of bad luck getting to a major event, lost of job,selling of the car and gutting of the system only to start over again, now with the market way upside down no extra cash coming in from 12volt thats for sure, buying land to build my 1st house on so there have been some road blocks.

but rest asure Austin will be a Major Statement from Quad/Crunk
Two years of build up!! two years waiting to make my point!!!

and i will not show all it's got i will save that for finals

what do people do not understand about there are no SHOWS AROUND HERE TO GOTO if there were i would be there and win again and again like i have already done.

the people that have helped with some ideals i Thank but this is my Baby my research my time my money my statement
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Polecat wrote:
quad box wrote:

Dante, is that you???? jocolor
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! thats funny right there!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Alright Lenord f@ck you peice of crap.
This was the last time I'll ever stand up for your dumb azz.

Looks like we'll all jus have to mop the floor with your lil scrappy, to bad though, I had a vision of that car being the worlds loudest street car....without any outside help I highly doubt you've got the skills to do it on your own.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:00 pm

BTW, stop lying yo've got to be retarded to think any of us believe your car "is the loudest car out there"

Get real you moron.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:01 pm

OUCH!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Alright Lenord f@ck you peice of crap.
This was the last time I'll ever stand up for your dumb azz.

Looks like we'll all jus have to mop the floor with your lil scrappy, to bad though, I had a vision of that car being the worlds loudest street car....without any outside help I highly doubt you've got the skills to do it on your own.
Zac you were not standing up for me you were putting me down? even Jimbo even stated he expects to see a 60 out of the ride!

again i will win heatwave i will state a new mod 0-1000 b&k record and i will set a new outlaw record people are banking on it!!! and already know what time it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

better see wll over a 160 your clamming 166 I wanna see what you claim. Hell i can do a 160 with super blues.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

and how did this focus get dropped from the Rick Logan challange anyways?

Zac your more than welcome to come to Heatwave and play in the class
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:07 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
better see wll over a 160 your clamming 166 I wanna see what you claim. Hell i can do a 160 with super blues.....
i also stated i will show what it will do at finals, i will do only whats needed to to win at heatwave and set a b&k record no more than that
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:09 pm

i see all this i can beat you but only a few that look like they will come and play!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:11 pm

In other words. You'll be showing all it's got at heatwave. because I am sure that everyone that goes in that class, will be there to hand you your arse. Which I see them doing, but we will see I guess.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:14 pm

zacdavis wrote:
BTW, stop lying yo've got to be retarded to think any of us believe your car "is the loudest car out there"

Get real you moron.
Zac if you have never own a honda 600 there is no way you or anyone that has not own one could help!!

this car does not comform to any design out there, and i have the best draggers out here look at it and give ideals and that did not work it took me a year of builds to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
In other words. You'll be showing all it's got at heatwave. because I am sure that everyone that goes in that class, will be there to hand you your arse. Which I see them doing, but we will see I guess.
no i will do what it takes only to win, but some know i can go as deep as a 166 so who can pull that number if needed no one i see on the stats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:17 pm

A 162won last yr at finals. and 163 is being done now. So I hope to see over that, And if something unforseen happens. and you dont get your win down there. Save face and make NO excuses.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm

hey bruce that's 163 on the dash not the kick

Last edited by quad box on Fri May 16, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:21 pm

remember my Main Goal is the B&K thats what i am going there for!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Iagree with Bruce. If you don't end up winning. Don't come here and make excuses, like the 45 that was posted by yourself already.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:26 pm

ahhh i won 1st place with a 145 whats and excuses about that? and that was another class and car
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Let's see all the excuses after heatwave
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:44 pm

dude 145's aint crap, our customers do that with trunk cars on a pair of cheapy 15's.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:06 pm

zacdavis wrote:
dude 145's aint crap, our customers do that with trunk cars on a pair of cheapy 15's.
Zac this is falling out of line sure 145 is low but it beat suvs full of 15" and 12" and the sub was floating on top of the box now the same 12" single can do 150 or more in a newwer rex so whats your point that sub beat name brand subs with less power less cone area. do people ever look at end of show stats??? i do and i see alot of 145 142 147 why don't you hammer those guys, i did a show for points and testing
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Let's see all the excuses after heatwave
yeah of the other guys when they loose to Quad
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:11 pm

ok guys i am out, i going to check out a Truck i have no more to state Logan has been called out and has no reply so far??

Zac you must be having a bad day chear up!
it's all good people it's getting close to show time is all.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Wont say, just go and do a number you say you can for a change and we will see after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad challenge   quad - Quad challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad challenge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next