Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
apology to some tbp members Vote_lcapapology to some tbp members Voting_barapology to some tbp members Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
apology to some tbp members Vote_lcapapology to some tbp members Voting_barapology to some tbp members Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record louisiana crzyblondgrl globe contest songs quad Audiopipe 80inches build crank broken drive 2010 chef stereo Johncarr world kyle silence records disc finals pics state dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

apology to some tbp members

Go down 
+6
slumpinhonda
Stingraysevenout
Talonesi
Nice
tijuana_no
jkrob21
10 posters
AuthorMessage

apology to some tbp members Empty
PostSubject: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:19 pm

my friend damian told me something the other day that really stuck with me and while my crusade has been against c of tbp what damian helped me to understand has lead me to want to apologise to several guys at tbp who i mangaed to hurt so i wanted to publicly apologise to bryan and jeff and chad and several other members of tbp who i kinda dragged into this fight i have with c for what i still feel he has done wrong. this was beef i had with c and not with you guys and i was wrong for making you apart of my issue with c and for that i apologise. after talking with damian i felt this was neccessary. this a mark of a true friend to help me see what i have done wrong. and rodney and kimon this same apology applies to you guys as well. i have made alot of mistakes and i have had some friends disown me and i most likely deserved it but c's members didnt deserve the way i treated regardless of what the negative stuff they said about me which i prolly deserved that as well...Smile someone very influential who used to compete in sound quality told me at heatwave one yr that when it stops being fun then its time to do something else and honestly its just not fun for me anymore so i think im going to back off and maybe do something else. i have enough trophys to look at in my office and i have my ring to wear proudly. piantball is pretty popular around here i think i might get into that may even be alot cheaper than driving all over texas for shows...Smile thankyou for taking the time to read this post and have a terrific day...Smile chef kyle
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:09 pm

We all make mistakes and I'll be the first to admit that my mouth can get out of control at times. This is just a hobby . Have fun with it if you can. I still do. However if you are not having fun then go paint ball for a while. You will catch the bug again!

Be careful with your paint balling though. I have some friends that really get serious with it. And you or I would make for "sitting ducks" in their sport.

I think if you just sit back and breath you will still have fun with car audio. Just me .02
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:06 pm

everyones mouth runs out of control ones in a wile and you are right until probe'in wrong and you have the right to change your mind .
it take a real person to admit when his wrong and apologize .go paint ball for a while lol! and tell me how you like it.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:08 pm

I now respect you.Cool
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Nice wrote:
I now respect you.Cool

i dunno about all that but i at least no longer think you're a complete and total idiot.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:28 am

Chef. Dont worry im not disowning you, I was just dissapointed with you on a couple of the things but you just made up for it bro......

My main one and you probly didn't even relieze it, But Rodney is one of my Best Friends and Teamate and a Founding member of DB Driven so i was kinda pissed about the back and forth with you two guys. But im glad you came on and appologized to Rodney and damn good job on the others too... THANK YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:05 am

thankyou jim for your kind words...Smile i have been promising you my death by cholate brownies now for several weeks and im going to get them in the mail to you this week so be looking for my care package in the next few days ok? my dad and me have been somewhat busy we did a wedding two weeks ago for 150 peeps and we are doing a deal at motorola for 100 on sat. you know jim i never really meant to be so ugly to rodney hes a 49ers fan and we used to talk about the niners alot. i went to chef school in cali and my roomates dad was a season ticket holder so the whole four yrs i was in culinary school i went to alot of niner games...Smile so i became a die hard niner fan in 1990 and im still a fan even though my steve young to jerry rice days are long gone...Smile hey jim im really going to try and make your show not to compete but to just hang out and support usac and i might bring some baked ziti or something good italian...Smile have a great day...im going to look at paintball guns today...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:35 am

Sounds good man. Im sure more than enough ppl will tear that food apart....
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:08 am

only a real man will come and appologize.....lots of respect to u
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:27 am

^^ As Tim said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:05 am

i was wrong for hurting those guys that initially never did anything to me and i actually felt bad about it. i dont feel bad for the animosity i have towards curt because that is something different. but i wanted to admit that i was wrong in a public manner. i have been fortunate to make some good friends over the past six yrs in usaci and i want to try to keep those friendships in good standing or at least work on it anyway. i really miss mark barmore, i think about mark all the time i think its the memories i have just hanging out with him at shows or at his house. he was a true blue friend...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:08 am

Chef K apology accepted. Like I have stated several times before I have never had a beef with you, just what you were doing and how you were acting toward TBP. Hopefully you will enjoy paintballing as much as you do competing in SQ.
Back to top Go down
chevygirl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
chevygirl

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:22 am

cadencechef wrote:
thankyou jim for your kind words...Smile i have been promising you my death by cholate brownies now for several weeks and im going to get them in the mail to you this week so be looking for my care package in the next few days ok? my dad and me have been somewhat busy we did a wedding two weeks ago for 150 peeps and we are doing a deal at motorola for 100 on sat. you know jim i never really meant to be so ugly to rodney hes a 49ers fan and we used to talk about the niners alot. i went to chef school in cali and my roomates dad was a season ticket holder so the whole four yrs i was in culinary school i went to alot of niner games...Smile so i became a die hard niner fan in 1990 and im still a fan even though my steve young to jerry rice days are long gone...Smile hey jim im really going to try and make your show not to compete but to just hang out and support usac and i might bring some baked ziti or something good italian...Smile have a great day...im going to look at paintball guns today...Smile chef

They are the most tastiest brownies in the WORLD too !! Mmmmmm... He can whip'em up, very very yummy !! Razz
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:51 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:28 pm

ralph do you remember a few yrs ago i sent you and brandon a care package with some brownies and cookies do you remember? i know brandon isnt with yall anymore but anytime i had a question yall were always there to help me...Smile i bet you dont get very good gas miledge in that big dually of yours do you? chef
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm

chef, hope i meet you soon , so i can have some of those brownies.

i sent you a PM ,please respond
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Before any of you are confused..... These are in no way shape or form like the ones i make.... His taste good and mine fornicate YA UP.....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Wow !!!
Thank you Chef Smile
and on behalf of Team Gorilla Pimpin i would like to say I am sorry we gave you such a hard time @ the Show Saturday night !!!
I hope we can be Adults in the future and not harass the other person because of our differences Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:05 pm

someone threw rolled up foil balls in my trunk when i had my trunk open to display my cadence install at the show last saturday in caddo mills tx., i know i would never throw trash in someones ride because i know how much time and money and effort goes in to that. whoever did it i forgive them...Smile i bought a paintball gun today jim and john its bad ass its a tippman with an automatic loader it shoots the balls like FAST and i git a 25ounce tank and i got me 1000 balls i spent close to 500.00 for it all and im going to a paintball park tomorow to watch a paintball team, they actually have teams all over that get paid to play paintball how kewl is that...lol anyway yall have a great day...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Before any of you are confused..... These are in no way shape or form like the ones i make.... His taste good and mine fornicate YA UP.....LOL

I was wondering about that.LOL

Maybe he can just send the raw mix and you can add a touch of flava!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:10 am

a touch of flavor huh john? lol with some 420 spice mix? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:42 am

that apology also applies to rodney and kimon as well, again i was wrong for involving other people when my beef has been with curtis for the last two years.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:51 pm

420 what is that? LOL Its for my glocoma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:54 pm

hey jimbo a member of texas bass productions emailed me today and thanked me for not giving up my qwest to expose curtis of what alot of people know he did to usac. now i know i was wrong and im sorry i involved some of curtis's members like jeff and bryan and cody and a few others, who did not derserve to be treated bad because they have no clue how shady curtis actually is but its obvious that curtis is going to bicth up and not apologise to usac for what he has done. i talked to marks family and they know all about what curtis has done so i can rest now knowing what i have done to expose him for the past three yrs has been worth it...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apology to some tbp members   apology to some tbp members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apology to some tbp members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: