Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
4 door yukon what works the best? Vote_lcap4 door yukon what works the best? Voting_bar4 door yukon what works the best? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
4 door yukon what works the best? Vote_lcap4 door yukon what works the best? Voting_bar4 door yukon what works the best? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence Audiopipe build crzyblondgrl state world disc drive finals kyle louisiana pics Johncarr 80inches 2010 broken globe records songs record quad dollar chef contest stereo crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

4 door yukon what works the best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-26

4 door yukon what works the best? Empty
PostSubject: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Out of what everyone has done or seen, what kinda setups have you seen do numbers out of a 4 door yukon/tahoe 2001-2006 OTHER THAN STEVE MEAD? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.innovative-audio.com
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:24 pm

8 L7 12s work good 2 18s 3 15's Just ask Bruiser he should be able to help you out on that Kyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:27 pm

dude if your on team spead get with kenny man he will help u out if your on the team and so will matt, i say if your on a team use it for the help thats why they call it a team. both those guys has proven to be loud in whatever they do so go with that an to answer your question i would try under the window line 15's or 18's port back subs up that is the only setup i have seen in many suv's that are loud

didnt mean to rain on your post though man but u get what i am saying i hope and don 't take it the wrong way.

david
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:15 pm

supadave wrote:
dude if your on team spead get with kenny man he will help u out if your on the team and so will matt, i say if your on a team use it for the help thats why they call it a team. both those guys has proven to be loud in whatever they do so go with that an to answer your question i would try under the window line 15's or 18's port back subs up that is the only setup i have seen in many suv's that are loud

didnt mean to rain on your post though man but u get what i am saying i hope and don 't take it the wrong way.

david

woooooo slow down supadave your gonna blow up thier heads up way too much lol

no i know exactly what your saying just trying to get some other peoples input to what they think
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Not going to blow my head up any Im just going off of what I seen work in Mike and Brusier's Tahoe
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:28 pm

sorry about that weasel, yea i am with kenny on this one i am also going what i seen work in others trucks also. if u want u can do a wall but if its your everyday driver i wouldn't even bother with all that. i am still tryin to convince my buddy to not do a wall but he thinks he will be louder with it
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:40 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Not going to blow my head up any Im just going off of what I seen work in Mike and Brusier's Tahoe

i know kenny just pickin on ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 door yukon what works the best?   4 door yukon what works the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 door yukon what works the best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: