Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Vote_lcapstereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Voting_barstereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Vote_lcapstereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Voting_barstereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches globe chef build songs state quad drive finals record records contest crzyblondgrl Johncarr louisiana silence disc Audiopipe 2010 kyle pics stereo crank dollar broken world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run

Go down 
+11
BillGass
JLG Entertainment
ibbangin
Treo Truck
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
modxterra
Moparbass28
BBGIC
idbl_fanatic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:08 am

TAMU wrote:
this just reminds me of some of the dumb stupid shit that would happen on any given sunday in 3rd ward.

1.you looked at somebody wrong
2.you didnt move fast enough
3.you were from the north side and got caught speaking to someones girl.
4.you had the wrong color on.
5.you made too many passes through in your ride.
6.you bumped into someone at the club and didnt notice it.

BTW ALL OF THESE RESULTED IN DEATHS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:17 am

for anybody to sit there and type this guy deserved what he got just for playing loud music is just inhumane.nobody deserves to have their life cut short over simple,petty dumbshit.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:22 am

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil well I'm really not to offended by that cause for one I am pretty sure when dumb is thought of I think most people would associate you with the word, I could be wrong but I think I'm right on this one socks- second of all why would I want to tell people that are over 75 miles away to turn down there music they aren't bothering me. So why not think about what your saying before you talk next time or do I have to tell you in ebonics for you to understand- If yu gonna act like won U gonna B treated like won. Twisted Evil

THIS COMMING FROM SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT A AEROPORT WAS SOMETHING AT THE AIRPORT WHEN I FIRST MET HIM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Twisted Evil see your not getting the point he wasn't killed for having his music turned up he was killed cause he refused to turn it down. Thats the problem now days is that alot of people think they do what they want to whom ever only problem is that you are going to encounter the wrong person, and this a prime example. I'm done with you afro queen. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:39 pm

YUP LIFE GIVES CHOICES.......

ONE CHOOSE TO BE A CHILD AND NOT TURN HIS SHIT DOWN WHEN WARNEDL......

AND THE OTHER CHOSE TO GO OVERBOARD AND NOW HE IS IN MY OLD HOME...

CHOICES , WE ALL HAVE THEM . AND WHEN SOME OF THE IDIOTS OUT THERE PUSH TOO FAR THEY FIND SOMEONE JUST A LITTLE CRAZIER....

Example this weekend Nene and I were driving down the road ambulance drives bye we pull over on the highway and so do a few other cars anyway.... Get back on the road and one passes on my left and throws a small box out the window at us...... OHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.. Hits my 08 Yukon on driver side... Well we catch up and NENE chucks a BOTTLE at them hits and was great ..... So we are even and well its dark. And we pull into a gas station right down the road... And low and behold the car pulls in sees my and nene standing there wanting to rip their fornicating young little heads off and they took one look and hauled ass.... NOw point is they were young two guys two girls and trying to impress theyre girlfriends and ended up being little bitches....

Now the other senerio could have been a nut driving down the road and these kids do that .... And then he pulls up next to them and SHOOTS the whole bunch of them... .Ya just never know who or when to do that so i think dont do it.... Point is ya have CHOICES....USE THEM fornicators
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:41 pm

THE ABOVE 5 YEARS AGO WOULDN'T HAVE GONE LIKE THE FIRST ONE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SECOND ONE.... THANK GOD I THINK NOW INSTEAD OF REACT.
Back to top Go down
Tru Insayne Soundz - amc
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Tru Insayne Soundz - amc

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:30 am

Moral Of The Story: If Your Going To Play A Big System In The Neighborhood You Better Have A Bigger Gun! I Drive 4 To 5 Hours To Comps Just To Light The System Up For 20 Seconds
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:57 am

That avitar kinda freaks me out....... ohhhhh lawd really thats a creepy mofo right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:06 pm

So Jimbo, are you implying that your no longer a nut....I protest that shit....AND I WILL WIN. wanna bet some brownines on it?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:21 pm

i would bet if you could go to both of them right now, one would say he wished he would've turned it down... the other wished he'd let it go, or called the cops or, just whipped his ass........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   stereo - Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2