Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Vote_lcapLoud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Voting_barLoud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Vote_lcapLoud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Voting_barLoud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle contest stereo globe record state records Johncarr Audiopipe broken build 2010 dollar 80inches chef finals louisiana crzyblondgrl pics disc crank quad world silence drive songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run

Go down 
+11
BillGass
JLG Entertainment
ibbangin
Treo Truck
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
modxterra
Moparbass28
BBGIC
idbl_fanatic
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Empty
PostSubject: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:27 am

Insane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Like that is a way to get the matter resolved. Someone stupid people out there.
Back to top Go down
modxterra
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
modxterra

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Let gibbs rot in jail!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:28 pm

modxterra wrote:

You going to the show on the 18 Travis?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:42 pm

Twisted Evil I say those morones in the truck got what they deserve - if you are going to sit in a residential neighborhood and just turn up your radio you need to be delt with. hey I like loud music but not to be listened to in front of peoples homes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:14 pm

WHAT GUYS COMEON HE TOLD THE FUCKER TO TURN IT DOWN....

Hell i run a shop and have yelled at my idiot neighbors and my own customers that come around my house running that crap... And i'd do it again... Hell even pulled a gun on a kid that kept being an asss with it.... 3 in the god damn morning... little muther fornicators.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:22 pm

the mothafuckerbitch.....
Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run GibbsWilliam

Last edited by Greg McCool on Sat May 10, 2008 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treo Truck
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Treo Truck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:03 pm

We all obviously own a stereo loud enough to piss our neighbors off....how many of us blare it in our neighborhood? Well I can speak for myself and I dont and it PISSES me off when people like my neighbor has her system up and wakes my kids or myself up....it isnt even that loud but is loud enough to wake you up when you have your windows open when it is nice out....to top it off they are on assisted housing and cant afford to pay their own rent but can afford a car stereo? Sorry ranting a bit. Only house in the neighborhood not owned by the people living their is rented out by some A$$hole renting to section 8 so he can get paid more and moving in trash. Yet again ranting. Bottom line is respect your neighbors...LET ER RIP on the Interstate or a industrial zoned area but not in peoples place of rest. Just my 2 cents....sorry for my rant.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:25 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil I say those morones in the truck got what they deserve - if you are going to sit in a residential neighborhood and just turn up your radio you need to be delt with. hey I like loud music but not to be listened to in front of peoples homes. Twisted Evil

i have to disagree, got what they deserved?????? no..... he was being unreasonable in that he wouldn't turn it down,but in no way would i say that he deserved to get ran over..... put it this way if a stereo would make gibbs mad enough to hit someone with his car, this dude was on the edge and anything would set him off..

i agree that it was in poor taste to continue to play loud music in a neighborhood. i wouldn't have done that,but i would like to think that no one would run me over for it... i say gibbs deserves gets whatever he gets...
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:31 pm

firespl wrote:

I don't condone idiots sitting in a residential area annoying the neighbors and can be vocal about it. That said...

The guy was listening to his radio. Now he is a vegatable in the hospital and may die. Does his being an ass by playing his music loud (we do not have the whole story) justify death? His kids, his family not having a father? This is demented and anyone who thinks he got what he deserves might want to seek some therapy.

IMHO....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:43 pm

it's definitly a bad situation.... both families (gibbs and the one that got hit) will probably will lose a family member in a way over something so stupid, one person had no resect the other no self control.... it's sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:43 pm

Twisted Evil I'm from the same planet your from you bald moron- the turd was told once and continued to blare his music thus he either anticipated retaliation or that this guy would just live with it - well he got his answer. Fact is the idiot was given a choice to make he aparantly made the wrong one with the wrong person- family, kids whatever he should of thought of them instead of being a jackass. maybe I do have a screw or two lose and don't get me wrong I have made bad choices before but I never tried putting the blame on anyone other than myself-and thats the problem today is everyone wants to blame their problems on someone else instead of who is to blame, themselves. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:05 am

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil I'm from the same planet your from you bald moron- the turd was told once and continued to blare his music thus he either anticipated retaliation or that this guy would just live with it - well he got his answer. Fact is the idiot was given a choice to make he aparantly made the wrong one with the wrong person- family, kids whatever he should of thought of them instead of being a jackass. maybe I do have a screw or two lose and don't get me wrong I have made bad choices before but I never tried putting the blame on anyone other than myself-and thats the problem today is everyone wants to blame their problems on someone else instead of who is to blame, themselves. Twisted Evil

AGREED 100% EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ME AND NENE HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE BIS OF BELIEVING IN TELLING PPL MORE THAN ONCE...

Neither of us is saying he should die... But if he lives i GARANTEE THE SOMBITCH WILL THINK ABOUT IT TWICE. Shocked
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:09 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
firespl wrote:

AGREED 100% EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ME AND NENE HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE BIS OF BELIEVING IN TELLING PPL MORE THAN ONCE...

Neither of us is saying he should die... But if he lives i GARANTEE THE SOMBITCH WILL THINK ABOUT IT TWICE. Shocked

Could the GUY be anymore stupid now he is a "Female dog" in prison good for him the pos
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:12 am

i see ur point when u say that the guy gave him a chance, that he was basicly trying to "debo" him and refuse to turn it down and thought the guy wouldn"t do anything.

i think it couldv'e been anything to set gibbs off.... what if he got mad about people walking threw his yard and they dont comply???? the guy is crazy!!!!and now he has no one to blame but himself for not being rational... i bet he wishes he wouldv'e called the cops or whoopped some a$$
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:21 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
firespl wrote:

all this is the reason why it's good to treat people with resect.... an a$$ whipin wouldv'e done the same thing though....usually an asswhippin will get ur mind right....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:31 am

ibbangin wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
firespl wrote:

all this is the reason why it's good to treat people with resect.... an a$$ whipin wouldv'e done the same thing though....usually an asswhippin will get ur mind right....

And now the gibbs guy is gotta do what he s got to do.... He made a choice as well.... Sucks but tis life.

Agreed as well billy
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:44 am

Obviously, regardless of the situation the guy doesn't deserve to have his life drastically altered or ended over something so petty.

I do agree that there is a time and place for blasting your stereo. On numerous occasions I have told people sitting outside of a neighbor's house to turn their ish down late at night. It's disrespectful and people like that give us all a bad name. I've gotten all sorts of comments ranging from 'what old man is it too loud for you?' to short vulgar comments. The most common is the first one. I explain to them that they must not understand what I do and have done and generally proceed to critique their system.

Neighborhoods at night are no place to be loud. People sleep and deserve their peace.

(Did I really just agree with Jeremy?)
Back to top Go down
Treo Truck
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Treo Truck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:48 am

Bill it appears so...scarry huh lol!
Back to top Go down
modxterra
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
modxterra

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:57 pm

TECH114 wrote:
modxterra wrote:

You going to the show on the 18 Travis?

Man i have no idea yet. ive been sick for a couple weeks and money has been real tight so i havent even gotten started on rebuilding or anything. what a drag
Back to top Go down
CrzyBlondGrl
CrzyBlondGrl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:58 am

firespl wrote:

First there's no need for name calling, he might be bald but he's not a moron, he was stating his opinion just as you were yours. I feel he should've called the cops instead of running him down. Why would you want to risk jail/prison time over loud music when it could've been resolved with a simple phone call!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:23 am

firespl wrote:

SAY ASSWAD COME HERE AND TELL SOME OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW TO TURN THEIR MUSIC DOWN IF YOU FEEL FROGGY.WHO THE HELL CARES HOW LOUD SOMEONE PLAYS THEIR MUSIC,THEIR ARE OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD WORSE THAN LOUD MUSIC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:27 am

firespl wrote:

THATS GOT TO BE SOME OF THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER WROTE ON ANY OF THE 3 USACI FORUMS EVER,BUT COMMING FROM YOU WE CAN'T EXPECT MUCH ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:15 am

Twisted Evil well I'm really not to offended by that cause for one I am pretty sure when dumb is thought of I think most people would associate you with the word, I could be wrong but I think I'm right on this one socks- second of all why would I want to tell people that are over 75 miles away to turn down there music they aren't bothering me. So why not think about what your saying before you talk next time or do I have to tell you in ebonics for you to understand- If yu gonna act like won U gonna B treated like won. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:24 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD. Somebody poked Nene . "Runs and hides under coffee table"

Tamu where in the hell did that come from. I run a shop and Tell my customers all the time TURN THAT SHIT DOWN. Then when they ask why i say cause fucker i dont want anyone to think i hooked that crap up....LOL And yes im to old and its to loud. Ill tell anyone that annoyes me with it to cut it nicely and then if they get crazy well then I GET NUCKING FUTZZZZZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:26 am

Hell youve been to all my shows. And i know youve heard me tell ppl at the show to turn their shit down and control their kids...... Moreso the CONTROL their kids thing but guess im just an assshole ...... But at least i know it...LOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:08 am

i didnt think you were and A$$HOLE jimbo i just thought you liked it in the A$$hole! LOL
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:56 am

this just reminds me of some of the dumb stupid shit that would happen on any given sunday in 3rd ward.

1.you looked at sombody wrong
2.you didnt move fast enough
3.you were from the north side and got caught speaking to someones girl.
4.you had the wrong color on.
5.you made too many passes through in your ride.
6.you bumped into someone at the club and didnt notice it.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:04 am

[quote="firespl"]Twisted Evil well I'm really not to offended by that cause for one I am pretty sure when dumb is thought of I think most people would associate you with the word, I could be wrong but I think I'm right on this one socks- second of all why would I want to tell people that are over 75 miles away to turn down there music they aren't bothering me. So why not think about what your saying before you talk next time or do I have to tell you in ebonics for you to understand- If yu gonna act like won U gonna B treated like won. Twisted Evil[/quo

hell i am tryin to get my down payment together.

BTW DEFINE EBONICS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run   Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loud Car Stereo Leads To Hit And Run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: