Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Vote_lcapHow many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Voting_barHow many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Vote_lcapHow many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Voting_barHow many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr globe silence Audiopipe crzyblondgrl pics broken 80inches world contest chef crank finals state record 2010 records kyle louisiana drive quad disc songs build stereo dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Empty
PostSubject: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:42 am

Any of you guys live in this area? I'm awaiting confirmation from the company I will be working with on where I will be relocating to but there is a good chance I'll be in the Houston area later this summer and stay there for at least 6 months, maybe more depending on my rotations. I'm going to try to get most of the install done on the car before moving since I have access to a shop here but I'd like to see who all works at, owns, or at least has a garage and shares a love for the hobby like me that I might be able to hang out with once I move. The speakers I want to use for the front stage probably won't be out until September so I will try to get everything except that done before moving. Either way I'd like to meet some of you guys or hang out with the guys I already know that might live in that area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:52 am

I'm in H-town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:19 pm

I am in Houston too. Would love to see you at some of our shows here. We need a SQ Judge and I need to be trained to judge SQ properly.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Although I am not in Houston anymore, I do get down there alot because of my family and friends. Here is a list of guys on my team and friends who compete in the area.

Lou Le Intermediate Con and Q Con Houston, TX
Adam Pate Intermediate Pro Houston, TX
Mike Lau Con Advanced College Station, TX
Jan and Monte Bennet Pro Advanced Dallas, TX
Roland Froboese Con Advanced Dallas, TX
Jimbo Pritcher Intermediate Pro College Station, TX
Mickey Brones Pro Advanced Bridge City, TX
Nick Wingate Trainer for Focal America Orange, TX
Wilson Adcock World Champion Installer Houston, TX

There is also a bunch of Guys in Tyler (Monty's crew) at Performance Audio.

That is just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:23 pm

southwest houston.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Awesome, my job is rotational for two years but I put in for most rotations in the Houston area. I'm looking to be there for a while so maybe we can get together and hang out. There aren't many SQ guys around here so it'll be nice to get to see some nice cars and get to know all of you!
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:59 pm

SQ?

matt are you sick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.innovative-audio.com
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:20 am

Haha no, but this stuff is a lot more interesting and enjoyable because I can actually listen to the expensive system I'll have.

I got word yesterday that I will be starting in the Geismar, LA plant and working there until some time around December. I'll be coming to Houston for my 2nd rotation. So I guess I'll be seeing you guys then!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Geismar, LA. i now where that is , is close to Gonzales , la. baton rouge area . i used to work in that area
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:04 am

Yea its 20 minutes from my house so it'll work out ok. At least I dont have to get used to a new area and a new job all at one time, I can get settled in at the job then move a few months later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?   How many from the Houston, TX vicinity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many from the Houston, TX vicinity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: