Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thanks Mr. Wingate Vote_lcapThanks Mr. Wingate Voting_barThanks Mr. Wingate Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thanks Mr. Wingate Vote_lcapThanks Mr. Wingate Voting_barThanks Mr. Wingate Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle globe 80inches silence drive disc broken contest finals crzyblondgrl build stereo records crank state chef pics louisiana record quad dollar world songs Johncarr 2010 Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thanks Mr. Wingate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:25 am

I need to compliment Nick Wingate. Nick called us at the shop this morning to appologize for not being able to judge our show because his father is very ill and in the hospital. I've been competing a while, this is way more than most judges would do. Thank you Nick for taking the time to contact us personally during a stressfull time for you and your family.

Monty Jones
Back to top Go down
http://performanceaudiotexas.com
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:27 am

Nick, I'll praying for your family. If you need anything, there are many of that know you and if nothing else will keep you in thoughts and prayers.
Nick is an extremely great person and even though I've never judged with him, I'd bet my bottom dollar he is one of the top judges in the field.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:09 pm

You and your family are in mine and Tasha's prayers aswell Nick.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Nick,

You know you are in my prayers Brother. Bravo Mr. Jones for bringing up the compassion that Nick has for this sport/hobby. It may be something out of the ordinary for a judge to do, but you my friend, it is out of the ordinary for a show promoter to recognize this and do it publically. My hat is off to you sir.

Nick, if there is anything I can do for you, pray, listen, whatever, you have my number, call me and I will do whatever I can for you. Blessings to you and your family and a touch from the Father on your father.

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Focal1trainer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Greetings all!!

To those of you who have been praying and expressing your thougths about my Dad, let me say thank you very much!!!

My Dad is doing just fine and has recovered fully. He had Pneumonia and a collapsed lung that was mimicking a heart attack. Scary time for all of us in my family.

Those of you who know me know what my Dad and Mom mean to me. They are my best friends and mean everything to me. For the kind people of this forum to express there concerns and thoughts and prayers for him means more to me than I can put into words. All I can say is thank you!!!!!

Nick Wingate Jr.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Glad to hear things worked out well Nick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:11 pm

great news man!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:48 am

Sounds like your dad was indeed blessed by God. Glad to hear the news Nick. Thank you and I will talk with you later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Sponsored content

Thanks Mr. Wingate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Mr. Wingate   Thanks Mr. Wingate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Mr. Wingate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: