Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Calling out Lou Le.... Vote_lcapCalling out Lou Le.... Voting_barCalling out Lou Le.... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Calling out Lou Le.... Vote_lcapCalling out Lou Le.... Voting_barCalling out Lou Le.... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken world contest kyle records 80inches Audiopipe disc dollar silence Johncarr 2010 crank crzyblondgrl record state louisiana quad build drive chef stereo globe songs pics finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Calling out Lou Le....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Calling out Lou Le.... Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 am

Guys, guys, guys.... Why all the hate? For real?!
I don't even know many of yall but still get hated on. I'm sorry you thought you were big stuff and was gonna take it all last year so you didn't worry about anyone else competing against you, especially the white Lexus car at the end. To see some azn dude (really how you miss a 230 pound azn dude beats the crap out of me) come from intermediate... I repeat... INTERMEDIATE consumer and beat you! lol!

How can that happen?! How can a azn dude not name Mike Lau come to finals and defeat the BIG dude?! Plus he only came to finals just to hang out with his boy Chris and have fun competing, wtf? Did you even hear the azn dude represent his car? It was crap!!!

Let me just say I didn't expect to win anything. I really just competed in finals so I can hang out with my boy Chris. Winning both categories was the icing on the cake. I have sat on the side and let you poke me a little too much for my taste. If you want me lets do this. king
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Sketoe.....you gonna bring a knife to a gun fight? LOL. I mean of course there is always a chance but the odds aren't good.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:44 pm

yeah I'm bringing a knife. I'm going from COnway to Tyler, then I have a meeting Monday in Tulsa, staying overnight entertaining clients then coming back to Conway on Tuesday. That's the reason I don't want to be in a 11mpg hauler with car in tow.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:06 pm

lets do lunch monday
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
lets do lunch monday

There ya go. Loser buys! LOL
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 pm

I'm good for that Chris...just got to make sure I can get up there quick enough. That Friday's by your shop was really good last time...either that, or some Mexican or Chinese. I've lost @40lbs but I've figured out how to eat at these places. Subway always rocks though.
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 am

u figured out how to eat there? hows that?
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 pm

You hit the salad bar and totally ignore the fried rice, general chicken, bbq pork, etc.... LOL

Your starting to sound like my wife when your eating like that. She weighs a buck ten wet.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:22 pm

I can do fried rice and some veggies...non breaded chicken works well also. My other meals of the day just end up really light. It's worth it though. I was 260+ at Christmas...now I'm 220s. Feel a lot better and starting to get the mtn bikes back out.
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:50 am

mmm beef and broccoli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Lou Le....   Calling out Lou Le.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Lou Le....
Page 1 of 1