Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Vote_lcapSo JeffChillcott. Chipolte Voting_barSo JeffChillcott. Chipolte Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Vote_lcapSo JeffChillcott. Chipolte Voting_barSo JeffChillcott. Chipolte Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe songs drive build pics Audiopipe records silence finals record chef state dollar contest 80inches 2010 louisiana world kyle quad crank Johncarr disc broken crzyblondgrl stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So JeffChillcott. Chipolte

Go down 
+8
aphinney
slumpinhonda
AudioAnonymous
Matt_Sibley
Big Ed
Twisted Image
sanman
bumpin s-10
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Empty
PostSubject: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:11 am

Talked to you earlier and...
if you are going to call me and say you are goin to get a truck and compete in the same class as me...and say "go ahead and whoop me in my crx this year"... like you are at a disadvantage" Then go ahead and buy yourself a truck right now and bring your poop this year man. I have nothing but respect for the rest of your team but dude...to call me for tips then tp tell me it's on......IT IS ON. BRING THE BEST YOU HAVE. If you think you are at a disadvantage with a crx... you have a lot to learn. It's all about what you know and how much time you put into it. I thought maybe you would've learened that from your more accomplished teamates. I have no doubt that Bruce or Rich etc could give me a run for my money in any vehicle they have and not make excuses but you... I suggest you talk to Jimbo or Robert and get all the info you can. That's what I started with. See you in the lanes.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:10 am

wow I dnt know what to say here cause Chris is a great friend, and Jeff is a teamate but if calling and getting advice on the truck to only turn around and run it against him seems a little harsh to me although Chris should be proud if that truck were to actually beat him cause he gave all the techincal advice about it

im really torn here
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:06 am

i was asking for advice on a truck becuase I intend to run one next year, I wouldnt ever ask something without telling you that im gonna run it. I dont think im at a disadvantage in a CRX. I know I have a disadvantage in power, and that is my own stubbuorness, and lack of money to buy new amps.

I dont want you to take things the wrong way chris, I have the upmost respect for you, thats also why I will stand proud if I take second. Your truck is Damn loud and it will take a lot of work to even come close to it, but I will try!

I dont think you got how much I was joking around, in all reality I am..I will see what I can do in a S10 next year, I might play with it this year, but I have alot to learn and dont think I will have the time or money to get to a 60+ my first year in a S10, but I might. If you say go for it, whatever is louder I will gladly bring it to finals.....but you might have to school me in the basics of an S-10!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:19 am

Its nice to see things haven't changed in usaci..lol..

Big Ed
Team Kicker
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 am

haha mini trucks are illegal bann rhem bann them all
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 am

sanman wrote:
haha mini trucks are illegal bann rhem bann them all

Laughing no crap... how about a truck only class...a crx only class a trunk only class etc. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:35 am

sanman wrote:
wow I dnt know what to say here cause Chris is a great friend, and Jeff is a teamate but if calling and getting advice on the truck to only turn around and run it against him seems a little harsh to me although Chris should be proud if that truck were to actually beat him cause he gave all the techincal advice about it

im really torn here

I didn't actually give any advice yet. But he has talked to Jimbo so he will have plenty of help. My first post was last night...a while after I talked to Chillcott. I did take the way he was acting as being a bit cocky or arogant. If it was meant in a "joking" manner it didn't seem like it at the time. And Chilcott, you did say "you can hand me my a s s in my rex again this year, but next year might be a little different in the truck" I would say that seems like you feel you are at a disadvantage in your rex.. maybe... maybe not.

Either way as I said when we spoke... I am getting a bit tired of not having much for good competition and everyone people avoiding others classes. So let's just say I am not mad, I'm motivated. I should actually thank you for that. Wink
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm

well man i was going to run pro unlimited this year but i am having a hard time finding 2 more z1's or i would i got what i need to be successfull we fell in 0-600 pro so thats where ill go
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:06 pm

Big Ed wrote:
Its nice to see things haven't changed in usaci..lol..

Big Ed
Team Kicker

x2...I might miss the poop talking a little...ehh...not much. Judging and relaxing is more fun to me. I have a pretty badass home theatre system in my bedroom now instead of a bunch of stuff sitting in the garage that I dont get to use but once a month or so.(actually i do have a lot of stuff still sitting in the garage just in case). Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Well the truck sold today, didnt think I would have the money till tomorrow so I had to let this one pass up!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
sanman wrote:

im really torn here

I didn't actually give any advice yet. But he has talked to Jimbo so he will have plenty of help. My first post was last night...a while after I talked to Chillcott. I did take the way he was acting as being a bit cocky or arogant. If it was meant in a "joking" manner it didn't seem like it at the time. And Chilcott, you did say "you can hand me my a s s in my rex again this year, but next year might be a little different in the truck" I would say that seems like you feel you are at a disadvantage in your rex.. maybe... maybe not.

Either way as I said when we spoke... I am getting a bit tired of not having much for good competition and everyone people avoiding others classes. So let's just say I am not mad, I'm motivated. I should actually thank you for that. Wink

So if you wantt tough competition try some dbdrag and see where you stand against those darn loud Euros. I'm sure they will put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 pm

I've thought about running Brand X. The only thing holding me back is it seems like it's a money game in drag...meaning you pretty much have to be aware of what is the best amp, battery and subs available, purchase those and then the next year there is something bigger and better so you have to do it all again.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:31 pm

stop makin' excuses. You wanted competition and there it is. lol!
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:52 am

Just find it hard to justify the expense of a street a or b setup that would be capable of winning. Convince my wife it's worth it and I'm in LOL.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 am

if you can get that truck to a 60 legal in street B that'd be the only way to win that class right now top 4 or so are around 159.3-159.7 db kinda put my fire out for Brand X no way ill do those numbers
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:54 am

we have a few crx laying around...so when we do drag...it wont be in a truck
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 am

Hell know...the trucks fall flat on there face legal.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Yeah, my 901-1800 set up was a tad louder than Kollar's S-10 legal but in the kick, omg he was like a full 2-3db louder.
That particular 3-15 set-up does not do well on the dash.
It is most def tuned for outlaw, however, whos to say there isnt an S-10 set-up that would dominate on the dash?
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:19 pm

True Zac. If a guy wanted to make an S10 loud on the dash I'm sure it could be done with enough testing.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:22 pm

What's considered loud on the dash so I can start testing?
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 pm

I found by accident a way to get loud sealed on the dash above 150 with under 600 watts. Will pull within a db sealed or outlaw
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 pm

mschwitz wrote:
What's considered loud on the dash so I can start testing?

Anything louder then me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:26 pm

aphinney wrote:
we have a few crx laying around...so when we do drag...it wont be in a truck

well i think we all may need a panda to get that 160 in a street b setup they are using 2 12's for them numbers too
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:32 pm

Import me one will ya? LOL.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:30 am

lets go in on one then we can team up and wipe out these euro's LOL.....thats what its gunna take to win darn PANDAS
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:51 am

i dont think so...i think a rex can beat one
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:52 am

all it is goin to take is alot of time...that is what they do..alot of testing time...
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:00 pm

You need one of those Honda 600s they are the loudest cars ever!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:09 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:

guess you shoulda bought lil crappy then huh lol
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:49 pm

Talonesi wrote:
CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:

guess you shoulda bought lil crappy then huh lol

yea itd do 180+ in any street class LOL.........i think im gunna start playing more with USACi now tho start gettin it louder need to start building more boxes still running a drag box from last year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So JeffChillcott. Chipolte   So JeffChillcott. Chipolte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So JeffChillcott. Chipolte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: