Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Vote_lcapsale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Voting_barsale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Vote_lcapsale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Voting_barsale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest kyle disc Audiopipe globe 80inches state broken build pics songs crank finals records chef world silence 2010 quad drive stereo dollar Johncarr louisiana record crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!

Go down 
+5
super stock crx
day day
Canaan
TECH114
TeamSpead-Kenny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Empty
PostSubject: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Yep doesn't sound right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Canaan
Above Average Contributor
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:42 am

That is strange...I actually have pics and vids of that system in action. It was low and pretty loud, but NOWHERE near 159.8. That setup did 148.3 at IFO.

That truck did have a sliding rear glass though.
In the vid I have of it, the sliding part was going nuts...so yea he may have popped a seal or something.

Here is the vid I have of it at IFO in Shreveport:
sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Th_SD530129

That low-note was pretty impressive for daily though.
I'm 90% sure that guy's name is Chris.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:03 am

They reply he sent me from Ebay:
Dear kenneth10483,

This was off of my on personal term-lab! But with one sub i do have standings on soundoff.org. I never made it to a show with both subs. I wanted to but like i said this is a new truck and i just cant tear it up like that. My name is chris thornton and u can look up the scores. Thats with one sub and two amps. But that is a nice 155 u got though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:41 am

Humm...Chris seemed like an OK guy at IFO, but now he is blowing it out his ass on ebay. Sad.

That install WAS NOT capable of 159's. Not a chance.
If he does infact have a TL, I'm guess he may have got 149-151's out of it at home. Its tuned pretty low.

I really doubt he could stand mid 150's though. He looked like he was about to die sitting in that truck w/ in doing ~148-150.

Nothing against the guy though. Maybe he is just confused on his #'s or got ahold of an AC somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 pm

i think the truck and system are worth probably 2x the trailer, ok im sorry, that comment wasnt necessary
Back to top Go down
day day

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:05 pm

his guy is lying his ass off i was there 148.6 is what he did. stop lying on your system chris just stop. you're not loud at all that why u are sell your junk.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:07 pm

huhhhhhh i think this guy has some unresoved isues with chris
Back to top Go down
svillarrial
svillarrial

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 am

damn d why you hatin on chris LoL
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 am

been sipen on that HATERRAID
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 am

mmmmmmm haterraid!
Back to top Go down
day day

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:13 pm

im not hating on him but just tell the true
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm

yea no need to make shit up
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:13 pm

this is true i got nothing to do with any of this but what he says dosnt really matchup with the numbers he says.IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:29 pm

I will sale some shit to do a 169dbz
Back to top Go down
thabizzell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!   sale - A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sale on Ebay that just doesnt sound right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: