Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Vote_lcapPro Rabbit or Pro Mom Voting_barPro Rabbit or Pro Mom Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Vote_lcapPro Rabbit or Pro Mom Voting_barPro Rabbit or Pro Mom Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo silence build songs contest dollar 2010 record records Johncarr quad louisiana 80inches world globe crzyblondgrl pics state finals crank disc drive kyle broken chef Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Empty
PostSubject: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 am

I've kept this private long enough. I paid for an amp from ProRabbit almost nine months ago. ProMom, you keep saying you are going to get it shipped out. Months later still nothing. I know you wanted to take care of this because it was making you look bad, still no amp? WTF? Am I ever going to get this amp? If you don't plan to ship it, let me know that I'm screwed and can then stop believing that this amp will show up someday. Please contact me soon about this!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:11 am

Man mike... Not sure what say that sucks....

I can say that Prorabbit has a reputation for this kind of stuff. You dont know how many times ive seen someone come on the forum to say something negative about him...

If i were Connie i would personally disown the guy. And makes me want to purchase something from him and have him screw me.. LOL ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can only imagine what River you would find him in after that.... Hopefully you get what you payed for bro.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 am

Thanks Jimbo. If the forums hadn't been down during finals, I would have known he had it with him. Hoping this gets taken care of soon.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:35 pm

Hey sorry I don't have possesion of the amp. I just called him and told him that I would be home on monday and pick it up and send it out from the office. Well he had something to say but I will not repeat it. I have tried on several occasions to get it for you. I know he still has it. So for one more time I will try and get it and send it out again no promises though. Jimbo thanks for the comment done that before. But like I said will try again SORRY about all this. Connie
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:56 pm

I totally understand your end, Connie. I know you have tried to be helpful with this and it's not your deal. I really appreciate you trying to get this taken care of. Just let me know next week what is going on either way. Thanks again.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom   Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro Rabbit or Pro Mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: