Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Vote_lcapcactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Voting_barcactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Vote_lcapcactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Voting_barcactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken silence drive songs 2010 Audiopipe world pics globe 80inches chef kyle crank disc finals quad louisiana Johncarr record records contest crzyblondgrl build stereo dollar state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys

Go down 
+10
gameoverstreeta
johnperdeye
quad box
TECH114
05gliguy
dbracer79
charlesestes
Cactus Sounds
Kicker Kevin
AudioAnonymous
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Empty
PostSubject: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Dang 4+ and 4-
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Yes Sir.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm

What are the ratings?
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 pm

knowing christoff, 1w@1v, lol.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:19 pm

question should be how much per watt?
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Hell yeah, keep up the good work Christoph!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Very nice looking. What are the specs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:19 pm

charlesestes wrote:
x2 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 am

Thanks guys, it took me quit some time to make the 3 new 08 mod. the way 'I' want them. Now I am off to the show in Germany. I will have more info on the new babys when I get back. All I can say is that the 08 mod has nothing to do with the 07 mod.
the CS Elt.12 is only 80cm, CS Elt.8 70cm...... so as you can see more power in a small case.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 am

quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
x2 Laughing
My new babys are a little more than that. affraid
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:20 am

Cactus Sounds wrote:
Thanks guys, it took me quit some time to make the 3 new 08 mod. the way 'I' want them. Now I am off to the show in Germany. I will have more info on the new babys when I get back. All I can say is that the 08 mod has nothing to do with the 07 mod.
the CS Elt.12 is only 80cm, CS Elt.8 70cm...... so as you can see more power in a small case.

It keeps getting better and better cheers
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:23 am

What are the specs?
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:39 pm

looks good...whats the specs on it
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 pm

It seems no one want to give specs
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:01 am

we can have some specs for everyone soon. he is at euro spring break right now and is very busy with all the new line and amps and other toys he is just getting out plus dealing with the booth at the show. hope that helps a little bit
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm

I will have full spec. and pic of the full range after the show....
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:22 pm

i know they'll do more than that, but the ratings wont show what they actually do was my point christoff.im sure they'll be 7k amps rated at 100w or something stupid. ab all over again. 4 ohm rating is probably all we'll get. everything you've ever touched has been in the grey areas and beyond usually. which has always been ashame actually because your loud as hell staying within the rules. hopefully im wrong, but doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:41 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i know they'll do more than that, but the ratings wont show what they actually do was my point christoff.im sure they'll be 7k amps rated at 100w or something stupid. ab all over again. 4 ohm rating is probably all we'll get. everything you've ever touched has been in the grey areas and beyond usually. which has always been ashame actually because your loud as hell staying within the rules. hopefully im wrong, but doubt it.

Be carefull on here. People will start attacking you like they did Sanman. LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:15 pm

say it aint so
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 pm

You dudes are funny.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Nice wrote:
You dudes are funny.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing it Shocked
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:04 am

That's why it's being sent in to get rated. No if's, ands, or buts about it. The funny thing is these are not even the lower rated amps. It's just new products in the Cs line coming out. These are two of his three biggest amps he's making this year targeting the higher stock classes and the other organizations' competitors.

I have a hard time believing he would send in a lower output amp into USACi to get rated like some people claim on here.
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:18 pm

X2
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:21 pm

that amp is VERY VERY SEXY THO!!!! the one with four inputs
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:05 pm

charlesestes wrote:

From you knowing that some amps will do more that what there rated at..... So is there a problem with the rating system then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys   cactus - Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of the new Cactus Sounds toys
Page 1 of 1