Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Vote_lcapUSACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Voting_barUSACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Vote_lcapUSACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Voting_barUSACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 crzyblondgrl globe 80inches finals louisiana Johncarr kyle songs quad records dollar chef drive Audiopipe record silence state pics build world stereo crank broken contest disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach

Go down 
+4
tijuana_no
TECH114
Monte B.
Chris's Studio Civic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Empty
PostSubject: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:31 am

Just to let you guys know....some of us went to SBN in Daytona.....and pulled off the big upsets with our USACI SQ cars

Me (chris pate) 1st place Ultimate SQ
Adam Pate 1st place Rookie SQ
Jeremy Ledbetter 2nd place Rookie SQ
Gary Knox 3rd place SQI

USACI Rules!

Go Team JBL
Back to top Go down
Monte B.
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:48 am

Excellent job Chris and the rest of the guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Great job guys. Go USACI
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:27 pm

good job chris!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Congrats! Wish I could've gone but I chose Padre this year.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Yup and that was with the new JBL GTO amps in the Honda! Amps are amps! As long as the design is not flawed I can make it work! It was nice using my DBX Driverack again!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Way to go Chris and others. I is good to hear that you guys rep'ed us well. I get tired of hearing that us USAC guys cant do SQ as well. You showed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:08 pm

ITS NICE GOING TO A SHOW THAT IS JUDGED FAIRLY...USACI ROCKS THERE...Smile CHEF
Back to top Go down
doitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
doitor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Great news, Chris.
Congratulations.
Hope to be able to hear you car sometime.

Jorge.
Back to top Go down
SQRSX
SQRSX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:08 pm

great job to everyone in daytona. Chris it was nice to finally meet you and thanks for letting me hear your car. this was my first time judging many of your cars and I had no previous reference (or bias). I tried my best to score how I heard it and made notes where I could to help with future tuning (many of you don't need much). overall I was impressed with how good the rookie and amateur cars sounded and it was a pleasure to judge sound. hope to see you guys in the lanes again. It was great meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:33 am

Wayne....thanks bro. I was great meeting you to. Hope to see you in Tulsa in August
Back to top Go down
SQRSX
SQRSX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:47 am

I'll definitely be there, I'm just not sure which ride I'll bring. I'm looking foward to hanging out with people I haven't seen in along time (like James Feltenberger among others). see you there!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:51 pm

It is going to be a blast! New details are going to be listed soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach   USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USACI Guys Rule at SBN in Daytona Beach
Page 1 of 1