Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
last 4 days of hell Vote_lcaplast 4 days of hell Voting_barlast 4 days of hell Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
last 4 days of hell Vote_lcaplast 4 days of hell Voting_barlast 4 days of hell Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record louisiana state stereo disc broken 2010 Audiopipe contest world quad chef pics drive 80inches finals silence globe crank build kyle songs records Johncarr crzyblondgrl dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

last 4 days of hell

Go down 
+5
sanman
Nice
dbracer79
Kicker Kevin
super stock crx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

last 4 days of hell Empty
PostSubject: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:11 pm

ok im realy stressed first i realized that one of my subs is craked. about a hour later i tryed to move the rex in the grage and it will not start so i push it in there.soi was like ok ill get some testing done on the new box. i turn it on blew out the port. go back there and tape it back up try it again blew the face off the box. so i take every thing out re put everything back together tryed it again it didnt hit nowere closes to what i wanted. so i called it a night at 2am. next day i wake up and my stomic is killing me. didnt eat fri sat sun finaly at a little while ago. im prombly going to reget that later. could sleep last night cause the kids had ear effections. spent the last three hours at the clinic wanting for a dr. i ask my boss for somemore money cause of gas prices he told me if i wanted more money to bouses every quarter wtf im down to one car and the explorer takes 70 to fill up and im only getting 340 miles on a tank.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 pm

2008 hasnt been to nice to me
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:03 am

Hope it turns around for you!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 am

Hang in there buddy. Doctor have this medicine for ear infections that go away in 1 day. My daughter had it too. U got a explorer with a 4.0 v6. That's not bad.I got a Navi with a 5.4 $70 is a thing of the past for me around here in New York. I spend $100 full tank on my car. Least of your problems should be box building. That's the easy part. Just take care of the other problems first and then concentrate on building with a clear mind u postwhore!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:50 am

My explorer has worst gas mileage then my Navi did. Something has got to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:53 am

O2 sensor must be bad. Also the plugs are dirty. Ford got also problem with the gas filter going bad.Best way to check the filter is to hear a singing whine at the rear of the vehicle. After u installed a 4000 pound amp in there U focker!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:55 am

I think I have that. Where is the filter located?
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:56 am

Rear right quarter panel by the tire.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 am

If not,the other side same location.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:02 am

<<<<<beamer x5 hehe 25 to the gallon 400 miles to the tank

just have to be smart when making purchases or else you wont be happy later on down the road
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Above Average Contributor
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:07 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Hang in there buddy. Doctor have this medicine for ear infections that go away in 1 day. My daughter had it too. U got a explorer with a 4.0 v6. That's not bad.I got a Navi with a 5.4 $70 is a thing of the past for me around here in New York. I spend $100 full tank on my car. Least of your problems should be box building. That's the easy part. Just take care of the other problems first and then concentrate on building with a clear mind u postwhore!!

He just told me that he saw an A S S oligist. scratch study
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:11 pm

super stock crx wrote:
ok im realy stressed first i realized that one of my subs is craked. about a hour later i tryed to move the rex in the grage and it will not start so i push it in there.soi was like ok ill get some testing done on the new box. i turn it on blew out the port. go back there and tape it back up try it again blew the face off the box. so i take every thing out re put everything back together tryed it again it didnt hit nowere closes to what i wanted. so i called it a night at 2am. next day i wake up and my stomic is killing me. didnt eat fri sat sun finaly at a little while ago. im prombly going to reget that later. could sleep last night cause the kids had ear effections. spent the last three hours at the clinic wanting for a dr. i ask my boss for somemore money cause of gas prices he told me if i wanted more money to bouses every quarter wtf im down to one car and the explorer takes 70 to fill up and im only getting 340 miles on a tank.

Why don't you tell'em the whole story FOCKER! Tell'em how you almost drilled a screw through my finger and how you made me squeeze through around your car because you don't have room in your garage. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 pm

sanman wrote:

just have to be smart when making purchases or else you wont be happy later on down the road
hmm x5 or 4000$ explorer....im not sure being smart is the issue... but my explorer gets more crappy gas mileage that my loaded astro....
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 am

sanman wrote:

<<<<<<< 95 eclipse.... 30-35+mpg..... $700....
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:10 am

94 Geo Metro gets 50 miles to the gallong. Paid for itself in one year vs. the gas cost of my other vehicle.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey Geoff,what happened to the panda?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last 4 days of hell   last 4 days of hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last 4 days of hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: