Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Vote_lcapBig Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Voting_barBig Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Vote_lcapBig Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Voting_barBig Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe pics state songs kyle Audiopipe records Johncarr drive dollar 80inches broken silence world crank stereo finals quad chef build record crzyblondgrl louisiana contest disc 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!

Go down 
+4
sanmans_kitty
johnperdeye
kasey
Matt_Sibley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:21 pm

Greg just called and said the event is cancelled due to the weather. Sorry guys.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm

wish i was home i would go to this tell ciff they are safe.ill be home the 19th
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm

im might try to make this one
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Damn here was my chance to go home but I already bought my sons plane ticket for Monday. Bad weekend for me to go anyway cause our regional is that weekend. You guys have fun.
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm

hmmm ill probably be there but dk if ill be able to compete...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:02 pm

i wonder if cliff will be at the comp. are josh for teamspead
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:46 am

who is going to be at this comp for street beat 2 i wish i could be there but i have to work off shore.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Show was cancelled due to really bad weather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 pm

Mehhh that sucks....even though i wasnt going ha
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 pm

awh damn this weather im sick of it
Back to top Go down
e-dogg
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
e-dogg

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:22 am

damn mother nature
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:27 am

e-dogg wrote:
damn mother nature

The whore of all whores i tell ya
Back to top Go down
subfrontier

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:47 pm

I talked to Greg for a while before the storm came in. Even if the show went on they had him in a bad area very far from the actual event.

MTX had a Escallade with two of their 22" subs and 4- 8500 tens. They did not turn it on while I was there so I am not sure what it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamspead.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!   Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Boys Toys, Lafayette, LA CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: