Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Fort Worth - Page 2 Vote_lcapFort Worth - Page 2 Voting_barFort Worth - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Fort Worth - Page 2 Vote_lcapFort Worth - Page 2 Voting_barFort Worth - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana 2010 broken finals silence Johncarr chef drive dollar globe quad kyle 80inches stereo world Audiopipe songs disc state record contest records crank build pics crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Fort Worth

Go down 
+10
iowan
BoominD
Basshead Chapa
Team Kracker
jkrob21
super stock crx
djman37
Stingraysevenout
BBGIC
RXZILLA
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Fort Worth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Looking for sound compets in the Fort Worth/Dallas area. PM or sign in here. Just looking to see who is out there. Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:09 am

ALL I GOT TO SAY TO YOUR MESSAGE KIMON IS GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN...Smile
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:18 pm

cadencechef wrote:
ALL I GOT TO SAY TO YOUR MESSAGE KIMON IS GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN...Smile

Get in where I fit in huh? Sad Sad Sleep
No disrespect RXzilla but I have had about enough of this. As you can see he has no class and is disrepecting you and USACi with this behavior. I hope that now you see where my comments are not made up. I can't believe that USACi will allow this type of behavior from their forum members. I just hope that this will be resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Resolved how? How do you sugest this become resolved. I have made some bad and huge mistakes in the game of car audio. I have come to learn one thing about competing, its all about having fun. I had to grow up and fess up to some dumb things. Now I see it as a learning expernce. We are all tring to do the same thing. We have teams that are diffrent but we all have the same goal to win and have fun. So you don't win 1st all the time, work harder at you vehicle instead of bringing someone down. Learn to have fun with everyone. Thats my outlook with all these events now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:17 pm

hey mel...i admit i have burned some bridges in the past i have made some huge ass mistakes in the car audio world as well. im not saying im perfect because im not but in the same token i just have a hard time with people trying to copy usacs format but then changing it up to fit what they view sound quality and spl should be. my thing was how some people view sound quality just primarily being about the sound without giving real credit to how it was put togather, like every yr at padre how homer at aces audio in mission who builds INCREDIBLE sound quality cars for example the grand am. you look at that car and the install is just as immaculate as the the way it sounds and i think its bs when a person who has no real experience in sq can make that type of obsevation between the sound and install. you can ask all those usaci world finals judges like chris pate they would laugh at it just being about the sound. so thats my argument. they wanted me to come to audio depot where kimon works and they want me to compete in their pro class when im really a consumer and teh deal is if i lost ion their so called pro class i would have to give up my spring break jam regionals ring im like i dont think so fo one that show would be rigged and i would lose my ring. not happenin! i worked too hard in 2003 going to like 40 shows that yr plus padre to win my ring to lose it. i just call it like i see it and some people cant handle it...Smile so its all good. have a great day mel...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:43 pm

cadencechef wrote:
hey mel...i admit i have burned some bridges in the past i have made some huge ass mistakes in the car audio world as well. im not saying im perfect because im not but in the same token i just have a hard time with people trying to copy usacs format but then changing it up to fit what they view sound quality and spl should be. my thing was how some people view sound quality just primarily being about the sound without giving real credit to how it was put togather, like every yr at padre how homer at aces audio in mission who builds INCREDIBLE sound quality cars for example the grand am. you look at that car and the install is just as immaculate as the the way it sounds and i think its bs when a person who has no real experience in sq can make that type of obsevation between the sound and install. you can ask all those usaci world finals judges like chris pate they would laugh at it just being about the sound. so thats my argument. they wanted me to come to audio depot where kimon works and they want me to compete in their pro class when im really a consumer and teh deal is if i lost ion their so called pro class i would have to give up my spring break jam regionals ring im like i dont think so fo one that show would be rigged and i would lose my ring. not happenin! i worked too hard in 2003 going to like 40 shows that yr plus padre to win my ring to lose it. i just call it like i see it and some people cant handle it...Smile so its all good. have a great day mel...Smile chef

Ok first off if you are talking to me about no real SQ experience, think again. I have competed in serveral SQ formats and been beaten and have also beaten the competion. I also believe that when you came to see me @ Car Toys I was the one who suggested that you start competing. Also about making the rules to fit the org is what you are supposed to do if they were to keep it the same as USACi then believe me when I say that USACi would be down our throats in a heartbeat. Also we do believe that install counts, but in all fairness what does a pretty fiberglass enclosure have to do with how it sounds? Also its spelled together not togather. And as far as competing at the show in the PRO class if you look at the rules any mods to the car would put you in PRO. I am not saying you did not deserve the ring. I know that its "hard work" to pay to have your car built, then have to drive to the shows. Must have been sweating alot. And as far as losing your ring it was basically put up or shut up. Because you sure talk alot of sh!t, but when it comes down to it you sure run when push comes to shove. So how about we leave it at that and go on with the rest of our lives. And to RXZILLA I apologize to you for this rant.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:23 pm

ok....forget the giving up of the ring. I say build it or buy it and let a nonpartial judge settle it. I know I can find some nonpartial judges to officiate the event. Build it and bring it to the lanes. If you get beat, don't cry just build it or buy it better. So much for fun. Its about fun. There will always be someone who is louder or has a better build. The guys in USACI have learned that win or lose at world finals, next year its comes back harder. Look at the score from last year and this year. They are louder. In SQ I don't know what the critiria is for SQ in the other org you all play in. I can say that USACI has a high standard when it comes down to SQ. The judges are very well know and bring the book and the mind very hard. As far as the ring goes, they are given to the one who earns it every year at Spring Break Jam. Its not easy to claim these rings. People who win them go thru an ass kickn and a mind beating. I will be more then happy to help both of you settle this in a non-violent matter. Or we can just do a battle royal. What ever way you decide would be fine by me. No disrespect to me on any of this from both sides. Like I said before, build it and bring it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:12 pm

wow seems like the DFW area fights itself lol
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:33 am

Believe me I know how picky some of the judges can be. I remember my first SQ show in '95. I competed and was counted off for not having all of the screws facing the same direction. I also remember having to give a 7 minute demo about how the car was built and features and pictures if available. It has been quite a few years since I built my own SQ vehicle, I normally build them for other people. Guess its about time for me to start one.
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:34 pm

lots of chest beating and dirt scratching...we'll see what goes down at a DFW USACi show.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Why don't ya'll lift the ban on DFWbass so he can respond.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:57 pm

djman37 wrote:
lots of chest beating and dirt scratching...we'll see what goes down at a DFW USACi show.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:16 pm

I am not a mod. I was not given the option to do that.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:18 pm

I understand that. I was figuring a mod would be keeping an eye on this topic considering the topic name, and the past events that have transpired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:40 am

ACTUALLY KIMON MY BEEF HAS NEVER BEEN WITH YOU! I MADE THAT COMMENT SOLEY TOWARDS YOUR PROMOTER & WHOMEVER IS OVER THE SOUND QUALITY IN YOUR ORG. ( THAT HE MUST BE AN IDIOT IF HE THINKS THAT THE INSTALL ISNT JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE SOUND ) MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APT ABOUT WHO I WAS REFERRING TO. YOUR PROMOTER CHALLENGED ME TO A CONTEST AT YOUR STORE BACK IN JAN OF THIS YR AND I THATS WHEN I SAID IT WOULD BE RIGGED AND I WOULD LOSE NO DOUBT, MY RING IS IS MY LINK TO REMEMBERING ALL THE GOOD TIMES I HAD GOING TO THE USAC SHOWS WHEN MARK BARMORE WAS ALIVE AND IM NOT GIVING THAT UP. HE WOULD BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN ME IF I WENT THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ENCOURAGED ME TO COMPETE IN SOUND QUALITY KIMON BACK IN 2001 I HAVENT FORGOT THAT. WELL HAPPY EASTER EGG HUNTING...Smile CHEF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:44 am

OH AND ALSO...I SAID ALL THAT IN THE OTHER EMAIL AND ALL YOU COULD FIND WRONG WITH IT WAS ONE MISPELLED WORD? TOGATHER OR TOGETHER? LOL THATS OFF THE CHAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fort Worth   Fort Worth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Worth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2