Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Vote_lcapresults - Any of you guys have Padre results? Voting_barresults - Any of you guys have Padre results? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Vote_lcapresults - Any of you guys have Padre results? Voting_barresults - Any of you guys have Padre results? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe records quad songs broken globe crzyblondgrl Johncarr dollar louisiana state silence 80inches kyle disc contest world crank finals chef build 2010 stereo drive record pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Any of you guys have Padre results?

Go down 
+4
tijuana_no
jsketoe
doitor
jkrob21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:34 pm

I couldn't make the show. I just wondered how everyone did. I heard doiter pulled a 1st in Int. Consumer. Looks like HAT is off to a good season start.

Congrats to everyone!
Back to top Go down
doitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
doitor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:03 pm

And also foosman with the Hybrid Shelby took first in Intro SQ.
He's also on Team Hybrids.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Way to go guys! Who placed int the rest of the classes?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:32 am

Well...the turno-out was awesome...20 SQ entries I think...I've never done one of Shane's shows until this one and I will honestly say this was one of the best run and smoothest shows I've ever been a part of. My hats off to Shane and David...really nice show, really nice management.

And I'd like to add how close the competition was in many classes. Intermediate consumer was actually a tie for first but as the rules state, SQ score will break a tie. I think we had entires in every SQ division...even Q and DTS classes. I think...ya'll would have to ask Tim.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:59 pm

jsketoe wrote:
Well...the turno-out was awesome...20 SQ entries I think...I've never done one of Shane's shows until this one and I will honestly say this was one of the best run and smoothest shows I've ever been a part of. My hats off to Shane and David...really nice show, really nice management.

And I'd like to add how close the competition was in many classes. Intermediate consumer was actually a tie for first but as the rules state, SQ score will break a tie. I think we had entires in every SQ division...even Q and DTS classes. I think...ya'll would have to ask Tim.

were you a judge in this event?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:26 pm

yes, I was one of three...me, Tim Goudy, and Scotty Heaslet.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Man I hated that I missed that show but that was a long drive for me and I had no one to watch the kids. I was not looking forward to that long of a drive with a 4 and 9 yr old. With are we there yet the whole time. I guess I will have to hit the first big OK or NE show.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:20 am

i really hated missing this out also , i had a great time there last year is a very good test to be judge by good caliber judges. i would have love to be there to see the tie breaker between my 2 friends juan and jorge ,who knows maybe we might had to break a 3 way tie if i had showed up.lol.
FELICIDADES !!! to Jorge.
Back to top Go down
doitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
doitor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 am

Taken from the General Discussion forum:

SQ

ADVANCED
CONSUMER
1 100.00 Gonzalez Sergio
PRO

1 100.00 MENDOZA ALEX
2 99.00 Rodriguez Gerardo
3 98.00 STOVALL WAYNE
4 97.00 Hess John

EXPERT
OPEN

1 100.00 Sonora Car Audio

INTERMEDIATE
CONSUMER

1 100.00 Juaristi Jorge
2 99.00 Maldonado Juan
3 98.00 STOVALL WILLIAM
4 97.00 Hernandez Rene

PRO

1 100.00 Torres Ignacio

INTRO
CONSUMER

1 100.00 Seal David
2 99.00 Ruiz Aguiaga Alejandro
3 98.00 Montoya Damian
4 97.00 Rodriguez Miguel

MULTI MEDIA
OPEN

1 100.00 Rodriguez Gerardo

Q
CONSUMER
1 100.00 Maldonado Juan
2 99.00 Rodriguez Rafael
PRO

1 100.00 MENDOZA ALEX
2 99.00 Torres Ignacio
3 98.00 Rodriguez Gerardo
4 97.00 HERNANDEZ ERI
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:01 pm

I have to interject...there were some very nice cars there...glad to see everyone that came out!
Congrats to all of the winners...nice show and well deserved!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:56 pm

wow, over 20 entries and looks like at least 5 members will at finals
this year.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
this year.

You better be one of them. What a Face
Back to top Go down
MHLY01

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:29 am

I remember the first time I went there in 2001, it was fun. Ton of SQ guys back then. Wonder what happened to some.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:47 am

Basshead Chapa wrote:
tijuana_no wrote:
this year.

You better be one of them. What a Face

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch i'll be there and you better be there too. lol!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 am

The tie between Juan and Jorge was crazy...I was judging install and the Juan beat Jorge on install...but SQ is the first tie-breaker in intermediate just like advanced...so the win went to Jorge. I love seeing competition close like that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kompressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Ok, am I missing something? Did they rock/paper/scissors for the score? Every winner gets a 100.00
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:33 pm

MHLY01 wrote:
I remember the first time I went there in 2001, it was fun. Ton of SQ guys back then. Wonder what happened to some.
name some iam sure you'll find the whereabouts from some one here.
SQ is kicking back up and good there is a full schedule of great sq competitions this year.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey george...it's just the software.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys have Padre results?   results - Any of you guys have Padre results? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys have Padre results?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: