Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
kansas vs california Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
kansas vs california Vote_lcapkansas vs california Voting_barkansas vs california Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
kansas vs california Vote_lcapkansas vs california Voting_barkansas vs california Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc pics record records silence drive chef state louisiana crank 2010 dollar stereo quad broken contest world crzyblondgrl kyle Johncarr globe songs finals 80inches Audiopipe build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

kansas vs california

Go down 
+3
Moparbass28
HellRzR
iowan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

kansas vs california Empty
PostSubject: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Somebody from California apparently wrote the top part, but somebody from Kansas came back and put them on their asses at the bottom. just read all of it! lol

CALIFORNIA:

- I can wear sandals all year long

- I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore"

-Our chicks are WAYYYY hotter than yours. Well...Miami can hang.

- I say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and I say them often

- I know what real cheese & avocados taste like

-Everyone smokes weed and its no big deal

-We'll roll up 40 deep when something goes down.

-I live next door to Mexicans, but we call them American's!

- I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear

- I know 65 mph really means 100

- When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont fornicate around on the road

- The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border)

- My governor can kick your governors a$$

- I can go out at midnight

-You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code

- I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD

- We don't stop at stop signs... we do a "california roll"
No cop no stop baby!

- I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day

- All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here

- We're the Golden State. Not the Cheese State. Not the Garden State.....GOLDEN!!!

- We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them)

- I have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means MY opinion means more than yours, which means I'm better than you [geez.... hahaha]

- The best athletes come from here

*******IF YOU'RE FROM CALIFORNIA, REPOST THIS*************IF YOU'RE NOT, GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY******

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kansas:

Ahem... So.. Um.. yeah... I read this, and thought I would reply...

Hey... California listen up... Kansas is where its at!

- I too can wear sandals all year long... plus I can put on boots to stomp your feet and I won't even stick out.

- You may be able to go to the "beach" instead of the "shore"... but can you go to the drive thru "Beer Barn?" What now surfer boy?

- You're chicks aren't way hotter than ours... they are almost equal... and thats only due to silicone, saline, botox, lasers and hair dye... We have the real ones and they can beat yours up.

- We're taught to say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" and respect our elders because of it. We also say "Howdy" and "fixin" and "Y'all" are pretty much recognized right away anywhere in the world Smile We're famous

- You may know what real cheese and avocados taste like... but I know what 100% Grade A Angus Beef tastes like. Who wants avocados and cheese when you can have steak and potatoes?

- Haha... who do you think grows the w33d and sells it to you?

- Why roll 40 deep when something goes down, if 5 corn fed country boys can get the job done...

- I live next door to Americans, but we call them Mexicans, Italians, Greeks, Irish, etc. Ethnicity and heritage are very important here. we are proud of who we are! All of US!

- Why would you brag about not getting snow days off?

- - When someone cuts me off, they get run over by my big ass truck, then I give them the finger and tell them to go back to California.

- The drinking age is 21, but if you aren't chasin the beer by 10 yrs old... you're behind. And can you say... PARTY in the wheat fields in Hobb's Back Pasture, BYOB! ... Everyone find an adult to buy the beer! ...? Didn't think so!

- You can go out at midnight? Thats nice, I haven't even come home by then or what about noon drinkin since midnight. Oh yeah 24 hour alcohol.....

- Ok... you said,"You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code"thats because you are scared that someone will drive by and shoot your ass up. You just hope they don't know what area code you are talking about. We don't care around here

- Yeah, you'll definitely get looked at funny when you come to visit But It's ok..We just look 10 times better and wonder what happened to you!

- Of course you don't stop at stop signs... none of you can drive.

- You can pick up Real Mexican food 24 hours a day huh... But can you get any other food?

- Football is a religion, not a sport

- All hunters come to Kansas cause we have the best hunting game ever.

- Kansas is the best! Heard of The Yellow Brick Road..Thats right "Female dog". We are in the most famous movie ever!! We tell someone we are from Kansas and they ask us how Dorothy and Toto are.

- In Kansas, 65 MPH means 65 MPH, because here, the police actually give a shit, and have time to catch speeders because they aren't all out looking for Lindsay Lohan to hit a tree or busting gang bangers for drugs every 5 seconds! Well, unless you're on a dirt road....

"90% of teenagers say "holy sh*t" before they get in a car accident. The other 10% are from Kansans and they say "hold my beer and watch this sh*t"

Californians will read this and say"oh, thats not cool" Kansans will read this and say" WOOOOO!!! hahaha YAYEAH!!!"

And one more thing. No Pollution. Beat that "Female dog"!!

Come on Kansas Show Your Colors! Repost!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 pm

i just copied and pasted this so i don't know if all the naughty stuff has been taken care of... im sure the moderaters will do a good job of that
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:05 pm

i seen that, i was like hell yea, lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Thats pretty damn good right there. LMAO
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:25 pm

fyi..... im from iowa.... lol
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Now thats funny $h!t !!!!!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 pm

football is a religion ,not a sport !!!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah.
and about the ca. woman your right in the money .i work for a ca. company and lived there many years (the gay area,i'am sorry a typo i meant the bay area ,for the ca. dudes how unsensative of me.sorry!) and hate it .but i have to say the most beautiful woman i seen ,Baton Rouge most exotic looking ,Dallas best looking and hard bodies.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Football is a religion down here as well. This whole state revolves around LSU lol. The ladies are pretty hot if I do say so myself! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
xpl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
xpl

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:41 pm

this kansas boy was really enjoying that Smile

but that silicone and botox DOES look nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kansas vs california   kansas vs california Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kansas vs california
Page 1 of 1