Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Vote_lcap95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Voting_bar95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Vote_lcap95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Voting_bar95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl globe finals dollar louisiana silence contest broken pics state records crank kyle disc stereo world record 80inches quad chef Audiopipe drive 2010 build songs Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!

Go down 
+2
HellRzR
iowan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 am

so i let my eclipse sit over winter cause it was starting to fall apart... the alternator went out... the shift linkage had pulled out of place and had a leak in the radiator... well i replaced the alt and jb welded the shift linkage in place and put some on the leak of the radiator... i got nothing... well the fuel had frozen in it... i put some more fuel in it and heated up my garage and got it to unfreeze and it wouldn't start... checked for spark... nothing... had my gf's brother come over with his test kit... we are getting a little bit of fuel pressure to the rail but no signal to the injectors to fire... hooked up a reader to the computer and we were not able to see 80% of the computer... wouldnt even read the rpm from the starter turning... so i need a diagram for the wiring to see if one of the wires had corroded... any help is appreciated
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:12 am

has the 420a... non turbo
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:16 am

how about pulling the ignition module and taking it to orielly's or autozone and have it tested. i cant remember but i think that car has one
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:41 am

GET A GUN AND PULL A RICHARD PRYER.... LOL
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:52 am

i still owe 700 dollars on it though Sad
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 am

HellRzR wrote:
how about pulling the ignition module and taking it to orielly's or autozone and have it tested. i cant remember but i think that car has one

like i said it is still turnin on the fuel pump... which will also need to be replaced... anybody know of any good junkyards... cheap junkyards lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:27 am

their all cheap aint they
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 am

fuel pump for a 95 eclipse isn't cheap. are you sure you're getting enough fuel pressure? My 96 talon had problems it had somee fuel pressure but not enough to start it turned out the fuel pump plug was loose and only making connection part of the time. Also scott the 420a has a distributorless igniton there is a wire that goes straight from the computer to the coil pack. If you own the chiltons manual for the car it tells you how to test that coil with a multimeter. as far as a wireing diagram goes I am not sure where to find it but you can make a post over at 2gnt.com forums and maybe they can give you a better idea.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 am

iowan wrote:
HellRzR wrote:

like i said it is still turnin on the fuel pump... which will also need to be replaced... anybody know of any good junkyards... cheap junkyards lol!

an ignition module has nothing to do with your fuel pump, it provides spark to your sparkplugs, as in what troy said you dont need to worry about it. but it sounds like an ignition problem to me
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 am

well we are getting 20lbs of pressure at the rail... ill have to check out that connection and you are right the coil pack has three wires to the connector... i found that two of the wires were exposed in a place and i need to find out if the wires are good... and could you explain to me how to test the coil pack with the multimeter
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:03 pm

HellRzR wrote:
iowan wrote:
HellRzR wrote:

an ignition module has nothing to do with your fuel pump, it provides spark to your sparkplugs, as in what troy said you dont need to worry about it. but it sounds like an ignition problem to me

are you talking about in the steering collum... i know a little about this stuff but not to much... or are you talking about the coil pack??? i don't know what an ignition module is... lol!
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:45 pm

not the steering wheel brad..LOL sorry i had to lol
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm

yes guys...brad and i did graduate from the same high school LOL
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm

no need to tell them i am the smarter one.... lol j/k phinney.... those guys at 2gnt are great have been a great help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!   95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

95 eclipse wiring diagram HELP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: