Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Vote_lcaprockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Voting_barrockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Vote_lcaprockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Voting_barrockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence songs globe records finals 2010 crank stereo 80inches state quad drive crzyblondgrl world Johncarr build disc Audiopipe contest broken pics chef kyle louisiana record dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!

Go down 
+3
Moparbass28
jmorri
mikemiamibass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-06

rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:26 pm

Am about to buy 8 T2's i wanted to know if anybody have these and what do they think of them? are they loud? do they have deep bass? do they sound clean? and how low can they go?
and do you have any suggestions for any other subs money is no issue open to any opions. thanks
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:55 pm

well how about you tell us what you are looking to do...

SPL/daily driver/Street beat....

Car this is going in... wall....etc...

power you will have driving the woofers...
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:08 pm

2 sounstream xxx-10000d and i dont know what spl, or street beat is?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:10 pm

Straight out spl is burping. If that is what was thought. Wink

Streetbeat is a constant 30 second run of music. Averages your score for that 30 seconds for your overall score.
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:14 pm

thanks what would you guys think i should do either street beat or spl
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:23 pm

ok are you competing in usaci competition? if not then your looking for daily use. t2 are really decent subs they can get pretty darn loud bro
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 pm

What size are you thinking of running ? Would be a nice streetbeat setup. Wink
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:32 pm

what would be a the best subs you would suggest to buy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 pm

well you are not telling us what your going to use them for. so i can not recommend anything i can tell you i haver two 9512g tune at 51 htz i play mine daily and i also compete in street beat 2. i can hit 146.3 and hold that for 30sec. i really like my digital design. i play alot of techno and ported boxes have to be tune for that some of the bass is not the best on some of my techno but as for rap it is off the chain and some of the best tight low bass ive heard. i just added a Z26k to the setup and sould be even louder i hope this help and please next explain how you are going to use your setup what car and how many woofers you want all the details will help some give you a better answer to your question
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:14 pm

sorry about that but thanks for you opinion. i was thinking about putting in DD or rockford T2 but i wasnt sure. what i was thinking was to put about 8 subs in the trunk but not sure which ones and dont know which size i was thinking 12in and one 18in but not sure either which one i should go for. its for a cadillac deville custom fiberglass enclosure. its for street beats but i wanted something out of this world, something loud, clean, and deep money is not an issue
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:28 pm

ok i shouldnt point you in this direction cuz this is the big bucks but if you got it to spend well either one DDZ15 and 2 Z1A amp and strapem together. are two 12DDZ and a Z2 on each one. now this is alot of power and you will need at the very least one yellow top under the hood are whatever is better and i think youll need the nsb90 650 each if that is to high then kinetik 2400 but i think the nsb90 is your best bet. now this is what i wish i had but idfferent car and 4 ten ddz. hummm not that is to exspensive for me. oh the ddz cost like 3000 each now the one 15 will be a beast. and should hit above 150 and beat me. i hope this help if this id to high the 9512g got me a 146.3 sb2 i add a new Z2 and hope to hit 147 or 148
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:45 pm

how many watts does the ddz kick out
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:47 pm

mikemiamibass wrote:
sorry about that but thanks for you opinion. i was thinking about putting in DD or rockford T2 but i wasnt sure. what i was thinking was to put about 8 subs in the trunk but not sure which ones and dont know which size i was thinking 12in and one 18in but not sure either which one i should go for. its for a cadillac deville custom fiberglass enclosure. its for street beats but i wanted something out of this world, something loud, clean, and deep money is not an issue

A SINGLE DD 9515 will take 3-5 cubes. I don't know how big a deville trunk is, but you're not gonna get 8 of anything but maybe 8's in there.

Loud to the ear and loud to the meter are different. Tuning lower 'feels' louder and is more impressive for demos. Burping for SPL is a different setup and won't sound good for daily.
I'd say get 2 15's, ported LOW in a box and see how that sets with you.
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:54 pm

what are 3-5 cubes
Back to top Go down
AMERICANBASSGTI
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
AMERICANBASSGTI

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 pm

3 cubes to 5 cubic foot box
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 pm

mikemiamibass wrote:
what are 3-5 cubes
the amount, in cubic feet, of air space a particular sub needs.
It'll be necessary to do some research and find the best fit of subs to space.
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:02 pm

? am a little confused
sorry about that
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:06 pm

You're starting on a big project. Those amps take a small power plant to keep going(18v too), and that's just the sub stage.
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm

what power plant would you suggest
Back to top Go down
AMERICANBASSGTI
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
AMERICANBASSGTI

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:29 pm

im doing a 62 impala with 2 dd 3500 18,s i got 14.5 cubes in it.and i ran the port thru the rear deck.so that shoud hit pretty hard for daily usethe 18 are composite cones white,2 m1a,s driving them,i put 4 batterys in the trunk with 2 up front.
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:07 pm

aight guys its obvious that this guy is some new guy who saw too many pimp my ride shows. don't get offended man i am only joking but its clear u don't know that much about car audio. it is more to it than just throwing a box and a amp in the back of your car and say i am bumping. there is a lot of work into the whole thang.
its great u wanna be the hardest hittin cadilliac on the block but u can be that with just 2 15's if you build your box right.
tell you what since money is not an option hell get u 2 dd 15's and w 4kw amps and and find some one to build u a killer ported box and go from there. ask questions there some great guys on this forum and most of them are world record holders so ask away
Back to top Go down
AMERICANBASSGTI
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
AMERICANBASSGTI

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:18 pm

you can also do 4 to 6 12,s in a cad,but exactly 2 dd 15 will do the job,even the 1500 series 15,s
Back to top Go down
mikemiamibass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:07 am

thanks for the feed back dont worry i dont take it to heart am just trying to learn a few things cuz am going by what people have told me in the past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!   rockford fosgate T2    HELP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rockford fosgate T2 HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1