Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
cactus - cactus sounds amps Vote_lcapcactus - cactus sounds amps Voting_barcactus - cactus sounds amps Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
cactus - cactus sounds amps Vote_lcapcactus - cactus sounds amps Voting_barcactus - cactus sounds amps Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches crzyblondgrl pics globe silence kyle disc state stereo quad crank contest dollar finals Johncarr louisiana broken chef songs 2010 drive world build record Audiopipe records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

cactus sounds amps

Go down 
+3
kasey
Nice
redhanded
7 posters
AuthorMessage
redhanded
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
redhanded

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-28

cactus - cactus sounds amps Empty
PostSubject: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:19 pm

how r theses amps in comparison to AB,DD,IA,Kicker....... price?.........reliabilty?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

Crazy power. I would say much better then IA.
Back to top Go down
redhanded
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
redhanded

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:33 pm

wut bot reliability? price?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm

I would say IA 40.1 is right there with the Cactus 4k, if not a little better. The 40.1 is the only comprable amp they make to cactus. And IA is reliable as hell, and cost are in line. So that I would say is a inaccurate statement../
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:56 pm

what the IA cost say the 40.1. just curious
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:02 am

I liked both amps when I ran them (the CS 5kW and the IA 40.1). The 5kW was about 1db stronger for me though but Im running them on low voltage where the 5kWs shine.
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:43 am

i also tested the IA 40.1 not a bad amp for the price but the cactus 5kw got it by a full 1db i dont know about the 4kw havent got to test it.

they will beat the AB amps

only DD amp that would come close im my testing was the Z1A it put the hurt on the Z1 and the Z2 isnt really a 12volt amp

i havent got a test vs the kicker war horse. 1 for 1 the WH should beat almost every amp out there but there are some amps still on there way so at the moment the WH should be the best

hey redhanded fell free to hit me up i have tested lots of amps from almost every company heads to heads for brand X competion. pm me any questions ill c if i can help later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:04 pm

yep...and you'll get a Warhorse back for testing....soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 am

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
I liked both amps when I ran them (the CS 5kW and the IA 40.1). The 5kW was about 1db stronger for me though but Im running them on low voltage where the 5kWs shine.

Does my statement still look inaccurate now, brother Bruce? I never owned either amp, but I draw my experiences from what I've seen in the other organization. It was just my opinion.
As you can see Geoff is better qualified to answer on this topic.
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Nice wrote:
CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:

Does my statement still look inaccurate now, brother Bruce? I never owned either amp, but I draw my experiences from what I've seen in the other organization. It was just my opinion.
As you can see Geoff is better qualified to answer on this topic.

hey nice me and geoff know alot about the 5kws they are sick but bruce did say the 4kw not the 5kw. in my opinion not testn the 4kw vs the ia40.1 is that it would be close but i would say the cactus 4kw would still get it. but not a ful bd like the 5kw. but the cactus amps will play at low voltage and do realy crazy power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Thanks James. Re read Nice. You can not compare apples to oranges. The 40.1 dont claim 5k, but it a very strong 4kw.
Back to top Go down
mcbuggin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 am

isn't the IA 40.1 rated at 3600@1ohm? Atleast that's what they told me
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:44 am

thats the rating............they do some power tho.....ive seen 4300 on Chads......on 12 volt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cactus sounds amps   cactus - cactus sounds amps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cactus sounds amps
Page 1 of 1